Does anyone else find this ironic?

Originally, I had thought to just post something I had found sort of ironic on this site, but might as well throw it open to everybody. (For the record, I am going according to one definition of ironic I found meaning coincidental; unexpected.)

At the time I saw this (as it might change, and I can’t do screenshots for crap), I found it highly ironic that there is an announcement here by an Admin with a rank of Newbie.

Now that I have that out of my system, feel free to post things you have noticed here or out in the world that you found ironic.

Perhaps you’re unaware that those printed “ranks” are typically automated and determined by forum’s software simply according to the number of posts people have made? Administrators are (a) often not active members and their post-counts tend to be very low, and (b) often people who have another, separate account for their personal posts (I’m not stating whether that’s so of this forum’s administrators: I don’t know whether or not that’s the case.)

In other words, it’s only “superficially ironic”.

I am aware of how the system works, still found it ironic. To me anyway, irony isn’t just context specific.

Not rare situation worldwide, people who perform better in studying then obtain less in job conditions and professional opportunities. Personally I found it rather ironic.