Sincere thanks and farewell ICT: It ends where it began

Thank you Michael Huddleston, for your incredible generosity, perseverance in the face of abuse, general patience, and the fact that you treat people with kindness. Thank you for being a class act all the way. You definitely walk the walk as a trader, teacher, and even more as a person. This past year, I’ve seen you demonstrate over and over that you are one of the best traders out there, and an excellent teacher. Some people may not appreciate your work which is fine as we are all different, but I believe you’ve provided everything someone would need to learn to trade profitably (and exceptionally), if a student is willing to invest time, effort, and patience in personal development, and the fact that you don’t want or accept money in return is unreal.

Babypips is supposed to be a forum where all of us try to help each other and leverage our own strengths to help other traders develop. Even if one does not like ICT the trader, teacher or person for whatever reasons, please be tolerant that some people do. I’d prefer that this thread remain an expression of thanks for what I’ve learned these last four years, and not have any debate over the method or mentor here

Anyway, health, happiness and gratitude ICT; god bless. I hope you’ll do some haunting on the social media site you’ve been active on this past 1.5 years, but if not, this is a very deserved retirement. We should not be asking for more, and in honesty we have more than we need.

glgt

Yeah I think in fairness to bp the negativity is limited to a select few, the vast majority of members do seek to learn and share.

Strangely, even over time the once negative guys have been more than helpful in their comments and advices , sure there may be the odd one whose posts generally slow the learning process, but given time they too may become helpful and positive .

Anyways, bp is, in my opinion, the number one spot.

You make a good point Pete. I was quick to pre-judge as I wrote the thread, so I have edited my original post.

May i know what this thread is in relevance to which other thread?

I would love to learn what mike teaches.