16 bucks will buy a '58 edsel'

The car loved and treasured by the Elites —
with a grille that looks like (well, you know what it looks like)

Somebody’s trying to jump-start the old Edsel.

I’m cringing a bit seeing you having a billy no mates episode love.
If you feel the urge to bump it again in desperation next week I’ll pop in with a candle, a glass of sherry & a mincely pie.

Keep your chin up, the views are building…………slowly.

I think you’ve got your jumper-cables in a tangle, Sonny.

Over your abandonment issues yet love?
That little rascal tricky mickey promising you the world then pulling his usual disappearing act. You don’t seem to have a lot of luck hanging your hat on these pesky gurus do you lol.

First you hook up with that batty old aussie school master & he goes & has a senior moment, getting banned for his troubles, then you throw your hat in the wrong ring again with the puppetmeister & come up empty.

Honestly, it never rains but it pours.
Still, you should have better luck if you hang onto the old Captains coat tails, he’s a good egg is the Captain :slight_smile:

If you manage to pick up the pace we’ll have you over 200 views in no time love! :wink:

Right, well can’t hang around all day while you fiddle with your catheter.
I’ll pop in next week with a nice glass of oloroso & a couple of luxury, deep filled marks & spencer mincely pies & we’ll have a mini Christmas party for two, ok love?

In the meantime, give me a bell if anyone else turns up & I’ll bring the bottle instead of the 2 glasses.
Bye bye then love
Bye bye.

Everyone realises you’re irked & more than a little embarrassed by the fact your emotional rant from earlier in the year has been used as a humorous jab back at you, but do you think you could maybe pep up your ripostes just a tad?

No-one is expecting you to be as imaginative or as humorous as those guys, but at least try & zip things up a little & venture off that steady, predictable path, even just the odd time or two.
This is the melting pot buddy, shake it all out, chill & kick your humor cells into gear (gear – get it??).

Word on the street is a few of them are headed back to 3 Ducks next year to take some of the load off Andy. No-one has really stepped up to fill the void since they took up residence here & it needs a bit of support!

Anyway, look forward to seeing some sharp, witty ripostes next time someone posts to the candles thread, yeah?
Good man! :slight_smile:

Hello again lovely!
Oh dear, still a bit of a ghost town in here then?
Ah well, never mind they’re all probably busy with last minute shopping, office parties & such like.

I brought the bottle of oloroso just in case, & as you can see I’m midway through another glass…mmmm, t’is a grand drop of plonk is oloroso!

Get your gnashers around one of these exquisitely scrumptious mincely pies Clit, they’re absolutely top drawer so they are!! I couldn’t resist diving in.
I’ll leave you the remaining few to enjoy with the rest of the sherry.

And of course I didn’t forget the [B][U]one[/U][/B] candle as promised.
Not sixteen mind you, just the [B][U]one[/U][/B] (wink wink)
Sorry its part way burnt, but it looked so handsome & festive when I bought it on Saturday I just had to spark it up. You should get another few days out of it though.

Now, before I go I’ve got you a little pressie.
You appear to be developing a passion for a particular model of motor vehicle, so I hunted down a toy replica for your mantelpiece. Hope you like the colour, but if not I’ve kept the receipt so can swap it for a blue or green one. I got your name etched on the plaque underneath too as they were throwing in free engraving.

Okay, might pop back xmas morning with a hot toddy & a spicy sausage roll before you head off to church, just depends on how hard I hit the sauce on xmas eve!!

Toodle pip & keep the [B][U]one[/U][/B] candle burning in the window of your thread. You never know, it might attract the odd curious straggler or two.

Apparently, THAT POST embarrassed 8 or 10 people.

But, I wasn’t one of them.

You’ve come to the Battle of Wits unarmed, Sonny.

Why don’t you stagger back to your own thread now, and rejoin your Perpetual Circle.

You and your little friends can continue printing tee-shirts for each other.

It’s always beneficial to let some steam out of the pan when your emotions are stretched to the limit huh?
It obviously made you feel better.

But it really was very nearly as embarrassing as this 301 Moved Permanently
What a complete waste of time & a dent in your credibility rating that was when it all began unravelling. It’s not like you & the other sheep weren’t sufficiently warned along the way either.

I’d have thought you’d know better than to get tangled up with whack jobs like him considering the length of time you’ve been plodding wearily around trading forums.
Just goes to show.

Merry Xmas :slight_smile:

Ps: leaving the humorous ripostes for another time are you?

& not so much as a 1958 Ford Edsel in sight…not anywhere!
just ONE candle & SIXTEEN more candles.

If you’re looking for a “humorous riposte”, you really should offer up something better than —

blah, blah and more blah.

You’re trying way too hard, Sonny.

And you’re making a fool of yourself.

Come on Clit, even you can do better than this.
Blimey o’reilly!!
Shake off that straightjacket & go a little wild for an hour or two :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s xmas time now my lovely & everyone’s clicking into party mode!!
Go easy on the sherry & luxury mincely pies now, you don’t want the old tummy gripes prior to tucking into your gobbler on Friday!

Probably see you on 3 Ducks sometime next year!
Jusqu’à la prochaine fois…adieu

Billy won’t hear a bad word said about his predictable streak Adam, it’s that very asset that won him the £1k bet last week on how long it would take him to bite on Dan’s t-shirt/cap post.

And unless this lonely old thread can generate a few more hits by 1400gmt I’ll be damned if he isn’t perfectly placed for his second bumper pay out, despite y’all best efforts to generate some activity & bust his spread!!

Either hope for a miracle or keep hitting the thread reply button!! :slight_smile:
Coz if he wins it again, he’ll be unbearable……

Does this have a hint of insider trading LOL.

I can be bought :slight_smile:

How much time do I have?