What is your favorite book about Price action?

Hello Guys. I’d like to know what are some of your personal favorite books about pure price action and which would you suggest to someone.It doesn’t have to be just about forex, but just a book that revolves around the idea of analyzing pure price action without use of any indicators. Thank you! :smiley:

My favourites are Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques by Steve Nison and the Trading Price Action Series by Al Brooks.

Another vote here for the Al Brooks series.

Also Bob Volman’s books.

Al Brooks and Bob Volman have “got you covered”, between them. :wink:

Lance Beggs is also pretty good, on price action.

The other author whose work was very helpful to me, when I was learning, was Joe Ross, but long experience has dissuaded me from trying to persuade people to read his books, and the good ones are really expensive, too.

(Please excuse my mentioning [I]en passant[/I] that I think Steve Nison’s books are awful. Rarely, if ever, have I seen more anecdotal, unreasearched, unevidenced selections of cherry-picking than in his examples. Some of them seem to be so carelessly selected that there are even direct counter-examples on the very same charts parts of which he uses in his misjudged attempts to illustrate his unproven, subjective contentions. [I][U]Not[/U][/I] a very good advertisement for Prentice Hall publishing’s editorial services at all!).

The thread perhaps doesn’t really quite belong down here, does it? “Forum: The Melting Pot - Come here to shoot the breeze with fellow members about anything [B][I][U]non-Forex related[/U][/I][/B]”.

1 Like

Right.

You guys should be posting [I][B]pictures,[/B][/I] or [I][B]music,[/B][/I] or [I][B]campy UFO videos.[/B][/I]

Or how about some [I][B]political opinion?[/B][/I] — Hillary Clinton is certainly a big, fat target.

She definitely is! Well since you mentioned politics, i think the only channel that doesn’t “attack” Trump in my opinion is Bloomberg. Maybe because their offices are a few blocks away from his tower and don’t feel that comfortable :18: