Investing in new ccm for shop

Is buying a new credit card machine that can handle the newer types of payment like Apple Pay for my shop a good investment? Opinions?

It’s not easy to answer this, as it will depend on your circumstances.

In principle, offering customers different ways to pay is a good idea, in business.

Is there any demand for it?

Is it something your competitors offer?

Is it expensive?

Will everyone who would have paid in that way pay in another way instead, or might you lose any business by not offering it?

Are there any goodwill or ostensible credibility factors involved in increasing the range of payment methods you accept?

These are surely the kind of questions you might want to think about, in making your decision? But you can perhaps see that without knowing any of these things, or even what your business [I]is[/I], it isn’t easy to give an opinion, in abstract. Opinions offered in such circumstances may perhaps therefore be of extremely limited - if any - value, don’t you think?

Apple Pay supports most major credit and debit cards providers and US banks, I think it will work with your existing credit card machine.

Actually, most businesses use e-wallet payments, I want to be able to do that as well, I want to be more flexible in giving other payment options to my customers. There are factors that I’m looking into right now such as the price of the new machine, it should be within my budget. I also want a provider that offers flat rate processing, so I might get the services from Tsys. I’m still reading user reviews though to learn more about their services and how they handle customers. I’ll give them a call next week, I’ll keep you posted thanks!

I hope so, If not I might need to purchase a new machine, I’ll contact the provider and let’s see how it goes… keep you posted thanks!