Photography Lover's Sanctuary of Pixelated Enchantments

I’m really loving this forum. My friend told me about FX, he wants to learn how to trade. So of course I had to check it out. I don’t even think he knows about this forum though hehe, probably won’t even mention to him I’m using it and attending FX school until I am about ready to demo.

I wish I could post videos and images in other threads in this section already! Come on 5 posts!

Sorry for the mess of an intro to this thread.

Will be posting images of all kinds here, everything thing from pristine nature pics to all kinds of crazy memes.

Feel free to post any kind of pics and photos you want. Doesn’t have to be an actual photo, any kind of drawing, picture quote, or meme will do :40:

Ok I see the forum shrinks to fit apparently. Will take that into future consideration :61:

See what an attached file looks like…

Shrinkage.

Ah well still liking what I see.

My avatar :61:

This forum is kind of intimidating even for a newbie, I feel safe all the way down at the bottom in this friendly abode.

People clawing at each other’s throats out there…

:21:

Good ol’ Pythagoras and some of his quotes,

‘There is geometry in the humming of the strings, there is music in the spacing of the spheres.’

‘Do not say a little in many words but a great deal in a few.’

‘Concern should drive us into action and not into a depression. No man is free who cannot control himself.’

‘Choose rather to be strong of soul than strong of body.’

‘Rest satisfied with doing well, and leave others to talk of you as they please.’

‘Reason is immortal, all else mortal.’

‘Friends are as companions on a journey, who ought to aid each other to persevere in the road to a happier life.’

‘The oldest, shortest words — “yes” and “no” — are those which require the most thought.’

‘Above all things, reverence yourself.’

‘No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself.’

:33:

I used to sleep on a solid board of wood, with a yoga mat as a mattress, sometimes just the wood with a sheet over it, for about a year, true story, I did have a mattress at the time, it was a sort of exercise in my self cultivation :31:

Been thinking too much lately? All pipped out perhaps? IN comes meditation…

THE NEUROSCIENCE OF MEDITATION, AND THE VIRTUES OF SHUTTING UP

This is no mere picture thread, as you can see. A lil’ more intricate than that. Post what you will, so long as it somehow revolves around a pixelated image of some kind :smiley:

Who’s hungry?!!

YOU GOTTA BE HUUUNNNNNNGGRY!

Not featuring any of my own photos yet. Surely will be in the future. Baby steps :56:

:7:

Take full control of your mind.

Are all your ducks in a row?