Photography Lover's Sanctuary of Pixelated Enchantments

Don’t be afraid of the dark.

Better yet, BE A ROCK STONE TO YOURSELF AND THOSE IN YOUR LIFE. A ROCK OF REFUGE FOR YOUR LOVED ONES TO LEAN ON WHEN THEY ARE AFRAID.

And don’t fear the hard times life throws at us, we all have to die one day, our parents and loved ones have to die, and if you have already lost your parents you know that is one of the most powerful losses we have to face. My cousin just died a month ago, so actually losing a child is probably more difficult of a loss to go through for a parent than a grown child losing a parent to natural causes.

Sorry this just got really freakin heavy really fast.

Live your life without fear. There is enough suffering already with the natural processes of sickness, old age, and death. We don’t need to fear anything else really and some warriors even reach a place where they don’t fear death through their training. Whether a martial arts Master of some kind or more of a Warrior of the Light in the [B]Paulo Coelho[/B] sense.

Wow I really spilled the beans here so far, damn near every can in the pantry. Lol hahahha I can’t help thinking the way I do I’m so sorry yall.

WARNING this picture quote is RATED R (Just don’t read the words if you can’t see R Rated stuff):

A lil’ heaven and hell action:

:46:

Let’s just get it out of the way, I know, you’re probably like wtf is wrong with this cat. I assure you nothing is wrong with me, perhaps something is wrong with the falsehoods perpetuated by the mass media for decades upon decades in much of the Western world.

Interesting sites: HPS Health - Tao ***ual yoga, Magic Fire Semen | GnosticWarrior.com

I realize how extreme I appear to be, and again I assure you I am quite a calm, modest, and congenial person.

The madness is not without some merit.

[CHAPTER 11

THE MYSTERY OF *** TRANSMUTATION

The Tenth Step toward Riches](http://www.sacred-texts.com/nth/tgr/tgr16.htm)

Whew.

I really know how weird it seems talking about bodily energies.

But there is a time and place, and I’m not one to keep quiet out of shyness or risk of being judged.

I’m so sick of people wearing masks and conforming to corruption for the sake of fitting in or gaining popularity.

Just be kind, just be respectful, be courteous, be mindful, and try not to give too much of a **** if you strive to embody truth and honestly give a **** about the well-being of others.

I don’t know what you’ve become.
Can you even see your reflection when you look in the water?
I’ll blow your face off, there will be nothing left.
I will see the truth you’ve disguised.
You see this life we live suffers a bitter end.
Why bother lying to yourself?
How can you live without questioning this world?
We can not live forever, we are only human.
So throw away the lies you believe, and destroy the mask you hide behind.
We all die with everything to lose.
Now you must make the choice between freedom or entombment of your mind.
You are tracking the steps of a crowd.
Stop following orders, think for yourself now.
How can you live without questioning this world?
We can not live forever, we are only human.
So throw away the lies you believe, and destroy the mask you hide behind.
Take hold of reality. Plant the seed.
Uniqueness could fall and corruption could grow.
If you keep on swallowing all the lies you have been fed,

You will surely become a slave to your own ignorance.
I’m so sick of this place, the congregation of these faces.
Please take me away where I am free of this mess.

:64::41:

Strive to be a good person, from the inside out.

Embody nothing short of virtue and honour in your heart-mind.

ourrescue.org

:61:

stoptraffickingdemand.com

The outer edge of hurricane Hermine. Taken with my phone out side my job. Going to be a long night/

This is terrifying. I hope no one has gotten hurt.

No we here in florida are used to hurricanes and are generally prepared for them. I think some people lost power but I did not hear and anyone getting hurt. That was taken from my job I had to work through it.