My Trading Journal (Driving My Ferarri EA)

im trying to blow out my 10k account, let’s see how long it wil last, if i survive 3 months great my strategy works,
if i lose this account within short period of time or couple of weeks then i still need to polish it, my strategy is manual and expert advisor im driving my ferrari ea!!!

all I can say is good luck and… be careful because the Ferrari is dangerous :wink:

lol, thanks, i will post the result every monday here.

:)Latest result of my trading journal!!!

looks good, best of luck for your EAs future

here’s my latest trading for today

Looking good! Are you using any one technique or are you jumbling up many/certain combinations?

I am just starting out myself, taking baby step from a practise account toward the ‘real deal’ :38: I seem to be getting alright at knowing when best to enter… Good old retracement! :slight_smile:

im using my ferrari EA with combination of manual intervention ( DRIVE MY FERRARI TO THE FULL!!!)

Here’s my latest update before the end of trading session!!

7.92% profit for a week trading not bad!!! might need a glass of wine and doritos!!!

check my thread " Toby’s 600 Second Breakout System" its a good system might help you a bit improve your trading skill, and dont forget to comments and share your experience aswell… cheers mate!

trading journal for today!!!

Not bad! I have started trading with real money and have been doing quite well too. On a smaller scale of course. I started with $50 :slight_smile: If all goes well this week I will add another $50 and keep adding more each week.

result for today we have a bit of drawdown!

latest one!!!

result for today, tough week.

2 weeks trading = 30.29% profit not bad!!!

Well, congrats to 30%+ for 2 weeks, that’s great!!

result for today!!

result for today!!!

latest one!!!

result for today!