My journal based on Vlad's Fx signals

Hey fellow traders
I’m going to start this journal where i’m going to post various trading opportunities and setups for forex, commodities and stocks. Mainly FX though. All the trades are coming from my mentor Vladimir Ribakov so I have NO credit whatsoever neither i’m trying to get one. I hope you can benefit from this thread :59:

The idea for this trade is to buy for the retest of the broken daily TL
2 trading scenarios to attack it:

1.Going with the bullish divergence on h1 and h4 on major support and attack with bullish candle pattern OR
2. Wait for the break and hold of h1 trend line together with resistance at 1.0320/30

for more details click here

Cheers

Howdy
The trading opportunity today comes with EURGBP

Keep in mind it’s Friday and the market might be zigzagging!

Two scenarios:

1. Follow the wedge pattern formed on H4 and the resistance at 0.8430/40
    A break and close above and we can start looking for divergence on the H1 with bullish candle pattern to enter
    Stop below last low and TP around 0.8520 which is also the gap close

2. Alternatively if the pair pushes lower we can look for clear bullish candle pattern on the H4 on any of the supports
    to come around 0.8320 and 0.8280.

Pay close attention to 0.8280 on the weekly chart we see this is the 50% retracement level of the last up move.

See more details HERE

Regards

And this is the trade of the week so far! thanks vlad

EURAUD. Great up move based on M15 divergence
and break of wedge pattern on H4 and the pull back.
Risk:Reward - 1:2,3

Hey everybody
Today’s very interesting opportunity comes from the cable after it opened with a gap after the weekend
There are 2 plans of to how to trade it:

Scenario 1:
Break and close below h4 support at around 1.5930 with bearish candle pattern on the 1 hour chart with SL above last high and TP1 : gap close at around 1.5880 TP2: 1.5820

Alternatively Scenario 2 might kick in in case the price pushes higher:
1.5980/1.6000 is the next resistance zone to follow closely if reached and then with bearish divergence on h4 we can jump in.
both targets will be the same but SL should be above 1.6040

Read the full article by clicking HERE

Cheers

Hello friends
Today’s opportunity comes from NZDUSD
We have 2 trading scenarios

1. We are looking for clear stop around either of this resistance levels 0.8250 or 0.8280
    Bearish candle pattern on the H1 + divergence on the H4 will be our trigger for sell.
    First target gap close which is also around the second trend line (see the screenshot below)
    Second Target - daily 20 moving average
    Stop loss - above last high

1. Another way to attack this pair is to watch closely for the H1 trend line + closest support at around 0.8160 break and close.
    Target 1 - same as scenario 1 gap close/second trend line
    Target 2 - daily 20 MA

Greetings :slight_smile:

Hello friends
Interesting setup forming on AUDNZD
We are looking for break and close above the current resistance around 1.1420 and the H4 down trend line
in order to jump in.
TP1 - 1.1550
TP 2 - Last high around 1.1620
SL - before last low created

Here is the screenshot:

P.S. Kepp in mind we have important news today at 7pm GMT

Successful Trading guys :slight_smile:

Hi
NZDJPY is reaching a top. Daily stiff resistances on its way, RSI almost extreme.
There is a harmonic pattern (butterfly) on daily chart as well. We will be looking
for a clear stop on any of the daily resistances on the H4 with bearish divergence and bearish candle pattern on the H1
TP1 - around 81.20
TP2 - Daily 20 MA
SL - above last high

hi quizzical ur analysis is interesting but u should have gone a step higher as well. we can’t ignore weekly chart. next resistance level is about 150 pips away. we may have a consolidation for couple of days but I think bulls will eventually overcome that staleness., we have a 382 % ret on weekly chart which is a strong message that bulls haven’t lost yet. this is my opinion. however anything can happen. we should be alert.

hi nisar
thank you for your comment
The weekly chart is not ignored. This trading setup is for short-mid term and it has a clear entry and exit plan behind it.
For longer run I agree about your bullish opinion for the jpy pairs

Regards :slight_smile:

We are looking to sell EURCAD today
It is retesting D1 broken trend line from a few days ago.
We are looking for H1 divergence to be created and jump in.
Critical level to hold is the 1.3930 zone and the trend line of course.
Initial TP is 20 MA on H4
TP 2 20 MA on Daily chart
SL - above last high

Today we are looking to short the cable
There are two ways to enter
First if the pair pushes higher to one of these levels 1.6120/1.6140/1.6180 we can sell the rallies.
Alternatively there is a H4 up trend line that has to be broken and support zone at 1.5960. H4 bar has got to break and close below + H1 bearish candle pattern
in order to enter short.
TP 1: 1.5813 and below the GAP
TP2: Daily 20 MA
SL for scenario 1: above weekly resistance
SL for scenario 2: above the trend line

GBPUSD H4:

Good Day! :slight_smile:

Another good setup emerging today comes from EURUSD

For longer term I’m still bearish but for short term I think EURUSD presents
a great buy opportunity.
We’re looking for retest of the Up trend line around the support zone 1.3480/1.3460
along with H4 bullish hidden divergence and H1 bullish divergence. That can be our
trigger for a buy
TP1 should be around 1.3650
TP2 1.3700
SL - below the trend line

We are looking to sell the break of the H4 trend line along with support zone around
0.9650/40. A break and close below + RSI close below the 50 level
will be our sell trigger.
TP1 - Gap close
TP2 - around 0.9510
SL - above the broken trend line

:44:

Scenario 1: We are looking to buy the break of the H1 wedge and resistance around 133.10.
Scenario 2: Pair drops to the up trend line on h4, creates bullish candle pattern on h1 and we are good to go long.
Target 1: 134.10
Target 2: Last high on H4
SL scenario 1 - below last low
SL scenario 2 - below trend line

:5:

USDCAD has created bearish convergence on D1
There are two way to trade this opportunity.

Scenario 1:
H4 chart currently has continuing divergence. If it manages to break and hold below 1.0280 we can enter short
TP1 : 1.0220
TP2 : last low around 1.0180
SL : 1.0330

Scenario 2:
If the pair pushes higher to close the Gap with H4 divergence + H1 bearish candle pattern
TP1 : 1.0220
TP2 : last low around 1.0180
SL : Above H4 200 MA

One of our scenarios has kicked in as I type this post.
AUDCAD is breaking the H1 down trend line along with the closest resistance at 0.9610
If it manages to hold the break this is our trigger to long the pair.
Target 1: H4 down trend line
Target 2: previous high of 0.9740
SL: below the broken resistance

Good day !

We are looking to sell NZDUSD with the break of the H4 flag and resistance around 0.8260/50
The price must break and hold.
TP1: gap close around 0.8120
TP2 : 0.8060
SL: above last resistance

How do you use the bottom indicators to help you make your trade decisions?

Very interesting methods. Will follow keenly with interest. Hope to see you succeed well!