Leg0nd's System 13 Trade Journal

System 13

Brief Introductory: Algorithmically calculated Price to Volume, Volume to Movement, Movement Back to Volume Difference Comparison Trading System.

System Goal: Predict my top 11 currency pairs Direction for the entire day, AND, pick the best 3 pairs with lowest potential daily draw down to trade.

Rules: Pull information from Oanda at Midnight EST, paste into System 13 Excel Doc, enter the trades at best potential price as estimated by system 13, hold trades until midnight, close trades, pull information, then repeat.

Pairs I trade: AU, AJ, EJ, EU, EN, GA, GN, GU, NJ, NU, UJ

Extra Info: High Risk, High Accuracy(at least 80% for the week per pair no exceptions), No Targets (Yet), and Finite Stops (40 pips for now).

Future Goals: Leave Excel behind and learn how to use a more powerful and accurate, program. Succeed in discovering where the tighter daily movement projections, and tighter daily draw down projections lie within system 13. Continuously forward testing and hopefully finish the system by December (Hopefully not a pipe dream…)

Reason for Journal: I’m not great at writing each day I trade down and why, I figured posting online would motivate me and keep me on track to building the system and finding the HGP or Holy Grail Pattern I believe exists. (Who cares what you think on the holy grail topic… This is my journal)

Note to self, Feeling pretty damn lazy today. Only pulled 7 out of 11 pairs so far for the last week and haven’t even written down the rules yet to determine the Daily Direction… However I did finally make my 3 pair spreadsheet today! Yay! Took my ass long enough considering It took less than 5 mins… (Been waiting weeks to make the sheet, just been watching and trading all the 4 pairs in the past couple months…) Thinking bout not worrying about writing out the rules til later tonight, and will just stick to obvious easy to call patterns for tonight’s trade if I choose not to study the big move days which i will probably get around to before 12.

Ookay…

Since i’m lazy as hell and don’t really feel like posting all the other pairs, I’m just going to post the Weekend trade for now.

Trade was EN, look best to me of the few pairs i pulled on friday morning (Hella late, supposed to have pulled them at midnight, If I remember correctly I was just too tired to care about my lil $12 account lol.)

EN Data:

Note to Self, Up 54.4 pips from entry going into Sunday including a 36.4 pip spread. Draw down around 20 pips for the weekend looks to be good thus far. Projecting a Sunday close at around 160 pips from Friday Open. I think EU would have been a Sick Ass weekend trade, mad at myself for not really being as up to date as i am today… Otherwise I would have traded it Friday and EN.

November 4th Trade! I’m pretty excited as well as upset. Tested all the pairs finally last week using same rules and UJ failed one day. The only pair that failed a single day all last week… stupid UJ. Might not even trade it that’s how upset I am. Looks like my EN projection of 160 pips was pretty off for open to close (High to low I think it moved around 140). Oh well. Doesn’t really matter yet, It was just an idea.

Just Closed my EN weekend trade in 70.2 pips profit. I guess that’s fair enough.

Tonight’s Trades:

GA LONG
UJ LONG

The patterns tonight i haven’t seen yet except for GA and UJ, I feel like I see the pattern and know what the other pairs are going to do, but I feel safer watching and confirming and sticking to GA and UJ.

GA should move a fairly decent amount and so should UJ. not going to worry about drawdown today.

Looks like 90 to 160 pips open to close for GA and around 60 -112 UJ. Will post the Direction box pics in the morning.

Longed both pairs… risking about 50% of my $14 lol. No stops. Technically started the week at $12.42… Started today with $14.07. Lets see what happens in the Am.

November 4th update. Just got up, bout to shower then post the pics for all 10 pairs. As i type this I’m only up 8.1 pips in GA and down around 11.6 in UJ. So far it looks like Asian session or an afternoon spike is what is going to drive these pairs today. Draw down for both pairs looked minimal last night and so far, both haven’t drawn down that much.

Since I have a lot of views I might as well post what my entire Excel document looks like.

GA is at the bottom, I haven’t even looked at the other pairs to see if I am right or not, so ignore the Long’s or Shorts.

Will post the other pic later of the 3 pairs (EJ, AJ, NJ, UJ). checked all the other pairs and my signal… All 11 pairs will long today. so far it looks like all of them are longing with the exception of UJ at the moment and I think my GA as well. Saw that GN was pretty much at open so i opened a long position in GN as well. So now I’m long GA, GN, and UJ. Down 16, 12 and 14.4 respectively at the time of this update.

Feeling firm that Asian is where it’s at tonight.

So i was really excited to see that even though i was red all day yesterday. When Asian came, It actually did exactly what i thought it would… both GA and GN longed for the day despite the bears running the whole day. I ended up taking 50 somethin pips and 60 something pips in the two pairs which was nice because UJ didn’t pan out. For now i dropped UJ… to many issues. Also… learned that there are 36 patterns i need to memorize in order to call the day. I reviewed last nights trade calls after the day closed and learned the new patterns i hadn’t seen before.

So, I’m not going to post pics til tomorrow morning…

For now… my trades… I placed 10

they are as follows:

NJ LONG
EJ SELL
AJ SELL
GA SELL
GU BUY
GN SELL
NU BUY
EN SELL
EU SELL
AU SELL

Bout time for a lil update. So far trading all 10 pairs seems the most legit way to trade system 13. I’m averaging over 400 pips for the day (Pretty much 500 as i edit this) which is incredible nonetheless considering the market really isn’t moving that that much today. Can’t wait to see how tomorrow turns out. AJ and AU might be too trades that I lose (I think I misread the patterns for these two but will find out at midnight… asian still hasn’t come yet). I don’t think i will post pics, i don’t think anyone cares about what the data looks like and this is for me anyhow.

Will be posting the new trades tonight at 12, can’t wait!

Update at 10:35 EST. Damn I f’d up. I’m so mad i misread GA, AJ, EU and AU. Was supposed to Long AU, EU, GA, and AJ… Closed out of all those trades. Probably lost around 200 pips because of my mistake. No big deal… thats the purpose of the journal right? Still up over 600 pips in the positive trades So it was still a phenomenal day thus far. Tonight I will Call all 10 right! will be back at 12 to post the finals as well as post tomorrows trades :slight_smile:

Alright I’m tired as ****, and lazy as hell… I will post yesterday’s numbers in the AM as well as an update. i pulled the data a lil premature and already placed all 10 trades for tomorrow. great news is right after placing… already 4 are positive which is a great sign! I’m excited and drained. I’m going to sleep but will post some updates in the AM like promised.

My Trades for November 6th:

AJ LONG
EJ LONG
NJ LONG
AU LONG
EU LONG
EN SHORT
NU LONG
GN SHORT
GU LONG
GA LONG

when I get a lil less lazish I will post my entry prices as well. Usually i try to get as close to open as possible. but since these trades where placed half an hour early i don’t know what open will be so today is the exception. Night and happy trading to everyone.

Okay guys, I fu–ked up the other day. misread the patterns again. its easy to get positive and negative signs mixed up if you are a lil dyslexic. Since its already late i’m not going to post todays trades. I’m doing well so i will put it that way. Tonight I will be back and will be certain to post the trades. until then take the pips and surrender none.

Alright. Today i did pretty well considering I got in super late. However, Tonight I am getting in a lil early.

My trades:

EJ SELL
EU SELL
AJ BUY
EN SELL
GA BUY
GU BUY
NU BUY
NJ SELL
GN SELL
AU BUY

Weekend trades… My rules… I hold these trades until Sunday at midnight, then I close them. Hopefully we get some big gaps this weekend. I ended being up 45.87% and took 786 pips for this week according to my fxbook. Nice! Here is the link for those that want to track me Leg0nd System | Myfxbook (my week ends Thursday evening). I consider Friday at 0000 to be the beginning of the new week.

I still have a few trades i left in that where red from yesterday because I got the same signal. Hopefully they pan out. will see.

Happy trading!

Okay. So my weekend trades didn’t go so well. I misread a few signals, and was just plain wrong on a few pairs. Fortunately I escaped with a few winners and my losses where not to bad. On to 11/11 trades. I have gotten in the habit of pulling the data a little early which doesn’t seem to affect my signal at all. So I already am in as of about 60 seconds ago.

My trades are as follows:

NJ SELL
EJ SELL
AJ LONG
AU LONG
EU SELL
EN BUY
NU BUY
GN SELL
GU BUY
GA BUY

Will post an update in the morning when I wake up. Week two trading the particular pattern styled trading I developed has begun. Technically it began Friday and I am down for the week lol, but we will see what happens today (the 11th).

Happy trading!

okay. Have not been trading well in the past few days. The patterns I have been using are just too complex. i simplified things and should hopefully be getting much better results. Testing seemed to go well. Will see what happens tonight. Will be pulling the data around 11 and then posting trades around 11:30. Wish me luck. Will keep you guys updated. Didn’t lose too to many pips today yet so not to big a deal. Still in profit from when I first started trading this style so hopefully I can keep it that way and make some more pips. Last week is going to be hard to beat at this rate lol.

Okay guys I am back for an update. I pieced all my work together from the past few months into what I call a masterpiece. This excel document basically is a Currency Balance Sheet. Not only did I properly determine the amount of money invested in a pair, but I also figured out how much money it cost to move the market 1 pip from any given price. Basically I figured out what each pip is in monetary value. I use two ways to measure this and will try and get into some more depth about this tomorrow. The equations I used to figure this out are my own… I spent a good deal of time to stumble upon them and discover them if that makes sense. From what it looks like, I won’t be getting many trades, but as far back as I have been able to test, the signal is insanely accurate with no days yet giving a false signal. There is much to think about and I plan to try to understand what all this really means, but I feel certain is is valuable information.

Here is a pic of what it looks like at the end of my spreadsheet. Hope it pleases the eyes.

I realized it came out too small, will try and blow it up some… here is a new pic

Looking good so far, my trades for 11/12 are:

EU Long
EN Short
EJ Short
NJ Short
UJ Short

Will post an update in the morning. Might even take pics :slight_smile:

Yesterday I was using 5m data to calculate what the avg pip value was in the market. Today I determined 1 minute data is much more accurate way to reverse engineer the monetary pip value back into an avg price. Tonight I plan on trading buy or sell for the pairs i decide based on if the avg price is above or below yesterdays opening price. After testing a few days thus far, I believe this to have the highest accuracy in daily signal indication. I look forward to trading tonight. Today so far it looks like i will be right on 3 of the 5 pairs i choose to trade last night so anything above 60% accuracy tomorrow would be a great start! Will be back later to post my choices and will be starting to post my entry prices.

Okay guys. I won 3 - 5 trades yesterday… NJ, UJ, and EU. Ignore the previous post, i will be trading the same as last night except by using 1m chart. I could have traded more than these pairs but I’m tired and 3 is good enough for me for the 13th.

My Trades:

NU Long, Entry Price: .823130
NJ Long, Entry Price: 81.908
AU Long, Entry Price: .93056

Will be on in the morning with some updates. Happy trading, and keep following, I’m improving a hella lot :slight_smile:

I’m extremely tired. I traded excellent yesterday and am happy to say I won all 3 trades and made bank in my small lil account lol. I am feeling pretty good about how the system works and why it works.

Tonights trades:

AU Long, Entry Price: .93484
EU Long, Entry Price: 1.34695
GN Short, Entry Price: 1.93475
NU Long, Entry Price: .82890

Hey Guys, I fell asleep and didn’t wake up to trade on Friday. by doing so I left my trades in, which worked out pretty well. Just pulled all the data and information and I should stay in these positions anyhow. So with that in mind,

AU Long, Entry Price: .93484
EU Long, Entry Price: 1.34695
GN Short, Entry Price: 1.93475
NU Long, Entry Price: .82890

Same trades, Already green in all of them except for GN due to spread. However, My GN is still green by over 50 pips.
I look forward to trading this week! It’s going to be very profitable! Looks to me trends are starting to take form in the market once more. Be back later tonight with Mondays trades!

Its hard to get up at midnight to place and post these trades. Today is an example I didn’t wake up to place the trades, however i did close out of the four weekend trades in profit, the ones posted above. Anyhow I still took a trade even though i got in late, it was:

NU Sell at .83599

Considering it was a switch day (currency went long for first session and possibly a second, then reversed to the master day direction) I got in at a great price. Anything above open is nice on a sell day and below open is great for a buy day :slight_smile:

Will be back on later tonight with some new trades. So far I have been straight killing it these past two weeks!

Hi mate do you have stop loss for any of your trades keep upthe good work

Thanks! I appreciate the following I have been getting. I trade without stops. Here Is why…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOPfoN7dYpc

If you have the time to watch, this is an incredible video for any new, or even professional forex trader. This video debunks a few myths and sets you up with a system that is conceptually solid. The trader who leads this conference made 7 million in forex in 4 years! I do not use his system, but I do not trade using stops for the reasons described in the video above. Usually in order to minimize possible loss, I split my account into multiple trades in the event I am wrong, and even if I have negative trades at the end of the day, I check the new signal and allow myself another day to recover some loss if the signal matches original trade entry direction.

What I am learning is that the signal I receive each day at open may be slightly premature by a day or possibly two, but often is on time so to speak. This means I am predicting future trends the the market rather than just one whole day. The trades I placed Thursday did not clear until Friday and maintained/gained more profit on Sunday when I closed them. (evidence i am getting trend signals using the money values I calculated).

My system is still being built as far as risk goes, however, I feel confident the signal I generated in excel is complete. I haven’t modified my excel document in over a week which is really really good for me :slight_smile: In the past several months I have gone though hundreds, if not thousands of updates xD. When I reach levels of success to the nature I have been in the past two weeks, I stick to my system without any modification until the system proves it is necessary to make minor adjustments. However, I feel confident I am at the end game. Keep following, and never quit :slight_smile: