Wibie G - GOLD DAILY TRADING SIGNALS (XAU/USD)

[B]INTRODUCTION:[/B]
Hi, my name is Wibie G. I’m an individual trader, specializes in Gold Trading. I create this thread for my live tradings and my live tradings alone. I consider it as my TRADING JOURNAL; nothing more.

I welcome comments, suggestions, counter opinions and appreciations. Before you do, I highly suggest you (read and) make sure you strictly comply with the [B]Rules[/B] stated by the Administrator of this Forum. Hint: they will also strictly enforce the rules to any one, you and I included.

[B]INFORMATION:[/B]

1. Calculations are based on JacksonZones Signal Method; I won’t respond to queries regarding this subject.
  2. Signals don’t always show up in every trading day; they depend on daily OHLC Prices.
  3. There is only one type of signal to be displayed: High-probability Setup (HpS)

[B]DISCIPLINES:[/B]

1. A Signal will appear in this Thread between the hours of 06:00 to 09:00 AM (GMT+7).
  2. If after 09:00 AM no post from me, it means no Signal for that day; I won’t respond to reminder.
  3. A Signal will expire if:
    (a) Price touches TP;
    (b) Price touches SL; or
    © The Signal is already 48-hours old from the 06:00 AM.

[B]MY TIME OF RESPOND TO ANY QUERIES[/B]
If you post your query on the weekends, there is a high chance I won’t respond to it until next weekday. I like to keep my trade-life balance to be in good balance. Please help me in achieving that. By doing that, you also make yours in good balance too. If you post it during weekdays, I’ll try to respond to it as soon as possible.

[B]UPDATE:[/B]
This thread is no longer administered by me. I considered it as a closed thread. I continue publishing the results of my trading in [B]this thread[/B]. In there, I provide no free signals prior to trading; just results. Feel free to view, like, learn, and share your relevant opinions there.

===============================================================

[B]SIGNAL EXAMPLE:[/B]

Today’s Signal ( 17/12/13 )
Valid until 06.00 AM two days from now.

SELL STOP
OP @ $ 1240.95
TP @ $ 1228.86
SL @ $ 1252.30

GPpL @ $ 1209.45

NOTE :
• OP: Open Position, TP: Take Profit, SL: Stop Loss, GPpL: Gross Profit per Lot.
• Please read the DISCLAIMER.
• To protect capital, it is advisable to trade only with the STOP Pending Order, with tactic as follow:
(a) Current Price is AT LEAST 200 pips BELOW the OP (for a Buy Stop Order); or
(b) Current Price is AT LEAST 200 pips ABOVE the OP (for a Sell Stop Order)
• Put all three price levels in AlertFx.com for convenience. (Registration is FREE)
• Good or bad past performances of the past are no guarantee of good or bad performances of the present and the future.
• Risk LESS THAN 3 % of Today’s Equity. Place trading at the Lot Size that represents that Risk level.

DISCLAIMER : Transactions in Forex Trading have risk and have the same potential between losses and gains. All transactions are fully your own responsibilities as a Trader and / or the owner of Capital.

Today’s Signal ( 07/01/14 )
Valid until 06.00 AM two days from now. (GMT+7)

SELL STOP
OP @ $ 1237.14
TP @ $ 1206.36
SL @ $ 1250.15

GPpL @ $ 3077.77
GLpL @ $ 1301.03
RRR: 3:7

NOTE :
• Glossary:

• OP: Open Position
  • TP: Take Profit
  • SL: Stop Loss
  • GPpL: Gross Profit per Lot
  • GLpL: Gross Loss per Lot
  • RRR: Risk Reward Ratio
    • To protect capital, it is advisable to trade only with the STOP Pending Order, with tactic as follow:
    • Put all three price levels in AlertFx.com for convenience. (Registration is FREE)
    • Good or bad past performances of the past are no guarantee of good or bad performances of the present and the future.
    • Risk LESS THAN 3 % of Today’s Equity. Place trading at the Lot Size that represents that Risk level.

DISCLAIMER : Transactions in Forex Trading have risk and have the same potential between losses and gains. All transactions are fully your own responsibilities as a Trader and / or the owner of Capital.

OP has been hit… Currently profiting… We’ve past Daily Pivot…

We could start to:
[ul]
[li]Gradually move SL; or
[/li][li]Move SL to Today’s High;
[/li][li]Move SL directly to Break Even.
[/li][/ul]
Either way or other options, your choice…

The price has been testing to push down 1226, the S1 level of FiboPiv. A pin bar has been form in previous hourly candle. Price breaking below the support would create a strong push downward.

[B]XAU/USD Price Movement after tonight’s major news (ADP Non-Farm Employment Change). [/B]
Time: 20.15 WIB (GMT+7) Forecast value: 199K.

[B]5 Possible Scenarios:[/B]

[B]1. Within expectations: 189K to 199K:[/B]
In this scenario, XAU/USD could show some slight fluctuation, but it is likely to remain within range, without breaking any levels.

[B]2. Above expectations: 200K to 210K:[/B]
A reading above expectations would signal economic expansion, and could push the pair below one resistance level.

[B]3. Well above expectations: Above 210K:[/B]
A sharp rise in employment numbers could collapse XAU/USD downwards, and a second support line could fall.

[B]4. Below expectations: 178K to 188K:[/B]
A weak reading could pull the pair upwards, with one resistance level at risk.

[B]5. Well below expectations: Below 178K:[/B]
Such a scenario would be bearish for the dollar, and XAU/USD could break above a second support level.

Actual Value of the statistic figure is 238K… We’ll see how far the price will go in our direction… :57:

It’s been 48 hours now. Market pullback to near yesterday’s S1 level again.

It may continue to reach my TP eventually. However, as per my discipline (see post #1), I’ll take my profit here.

Till the next signal.

Cheers :wink:

Today’s Signal ( 13/01/14 )

SELL STOP
OP @ $ 1247.11
TP @ $ 1236.19
SL @ $ 1254.51

GPpL @ $ 1092.00
GLpL @ $ 740.00
RRR: 2:3

NOTE :
• Glossary:

The Price hits SL first.

I just read an article by a fundamental analyst saying that gold’s price tends to be [U]bullish[/U] this month, due to its high physical demand by the Chinese as they approach closer and closer to their New Year (i.e. Jan 31, '14). The price action of the past three days seems to have validated it.

The TP of Signal from 13/01/14 (i.e. $1236.19) finally got hit last night. It happened about 63 hours after the signal, instead of within 48 hours as planned.

Today’s Signal ( 16/01/14 )

BUY STOP
OP @ $ 1241.61
TP @ $ 1248.95
SL @ $ 1234.79

GPpL @ $ 733.53
GLpL @ $ 681.70
RRR: 1:1

NOTE :
• Glossary:

Have a nice day.

There is a scheduled Speech by Fed Chairman Bernanke starting 23:10 WIB (GMT+7) tonight. If TP hasn’t been reached by then, I’ll close my position, hopefully it would still be in floating profit, because I would reckon his speech would have quite a significant impact on the pair; either northward or southward.

I don’t think earlier High Impact News (i.e. Unemployment Claims, CPI Core m/m, and Philly Fed Manufacturing Index) would change market direction much today, other than just probably limited, short-term fluctuations.

Currently we are at floating profit already. If price steadily goes above my R1 @1244.33, I’ll move my SL to Break Even.

Hello Om Wibie,
Im riding the bulls also.

OP 1239.01
SL 1234.00
TP 1251.01

Semoga dapet profit hari ini.

Cheers :smiley:

I want to go long on gold for 4-6 month. Can you tell me from where to enter the market.

Good luck to you too, Albelly :wink:

Hi vipulsoni, for that strategy, I suggest you set your chart at Daily Timeframe (D1). Then, put MACD (40, 80, 10) into it. They call this setting of MACD as 'Very Reliable Long-term Trend Indicator." Once the MACD has gone from below 0 level to above it, you’ll see a positive trend for as long as 4-6 months.

Good luck!

As predicted, H.I.N. last night only created temporary fluctuation but not direction. Unfortunately, neither was Bernanke’s speech.

In fact the closing price yesterday is practically the same with its opening price. Hence, on daily chart, the price created a Doji Candle with long upper and lower shadows.

Comparing with previous candles formation, it seems the market would rise again quite strongly in the Asian session, as happened before quite similarly on January 10th. We’ll see.

It turned out price was fluctuative in very narrowed band in Asian Session, but then Price spiked up in American Session.

And alhamdulillah, TP ($1248.95)has been reached…

Have a nice weekend all. Till next time :smiley:

Hi Albelly, congratulations!
Your TP has also been reached :18:

Thanks om Wibie.
woohoooo!!