Smart baby pips - daily trade signals

Hi harsha,

Firstly thanks for giving beginners like myself a slim chance at FX. While I have only found your thread last week, what I saw was that your signals have been really really good.

I can’t answer any of the questions you have about your signal as I myself have yet to make the jump. But I sure do hope that you would continue posting your signals here.

Thank you,
Shawn

Hey harsha your signals are wonderful and very helpful especially for beginners

The only thing I would like to add is if you could give us a target point because I’m not sure when to exit

Apart from that you are the best & god bless you

Hi Harsha,

In order to answer your quetions, I will go 1 by 1 as you presented them in the post above.So firstly your signal are of great help to me and probably to other traders ass well ( I am still trying to figure out how do you go throuh your analysis, no luck so far). Secondly your probability of sucsess id around 80-85% witch is why I am taking it slow, in understanting how you do your analisys. Thirdly ahhh for the pips I am not quite sure I maybe off because I came across this thread not so far ago but for the daily/ weekily I can say around 100/300 plus mius some losses. the drawdown is around 15% or so I think… And lastly I have no compalints, and I can not add nay suggestions because I dont know how you analyse the markets… maybe 1 suggestion as I think about it… sometimes when I view your signals and try to search on my charts for a better entry I almost always come across news, but probably thats just my luck … :smiley:
Overall thank you for the signals and the help to other trades after all you are not obligated to do so.

Cheers

Good thread.
waiting for next signal

Good thread.
waiting for next signal

Please don’t stop posting signals. I compared your signals and they are very useful. Please help us earn some good money with you.
Please don’t stop posting on this thread…

Hi Harsha, i just saw this page as i am in oversea for holiday, i follow your free signals about one month and found your accurancy is relatively high which is about 80%, your SL/TP based on 30/60/90pips which is fixed figure, but the market is very uncertanity and need us more flexible, so not sure in real trading how you close the position flexibaly instead of fix figure, here i have one more question to ask you how to trade with news? as everyday got important news come out, how you generate the signals with news? please do not stop and continue to provide our signals, it is really impressive to me!!!

As said before, it would be in everyones best intrest if you actually try do the work, dont get me wrong though, fair play this person is helping with signals etc, and if you hit the TP, GREAT, but what when this person stops with their signals, how will your strategy carry on?
Hence me asking this before why do you Harsha not let everyone know how you go about taking these trades and why?

Nice harsha. If the report of the previous person is correct, 80% is quite nice. To those who want the free meal, have you considered it is quite possible Harsha could share exactly what he does and yet he would be wasting his time because it is above the level of 98% of the traders posting in his journal? They just simply wouldn’t “get it”. Try making your own system is my suggestion. I promise it’s way more rewarding in the long run even if you do not succeed. Just some food for thought.

SMART PIPS - Daily Trade Signals

Revpanther Smartpips System | Myfxbook

Hi traders / friends

Do u need my trade signals daily, with much more accurate and precise.

i can say, these will be sure shot profitable trade signals

if interested, please reply,
based on the strength of interest of the traders in this forum, I will start posting my signals here again

thanks
Harsha

hey harsha based on the history of this thread your calls seem very accurate, I’m sure many would still appreciate you sharing them again. I do also hope you have the time to share some of your methods, thanks.

Hi Harsha, new trader here, would love to see some of your methods and signals you work by.

thanks

SELL Gold

sell1 - 1217.00
sell2 - 1224.00
sl - 1228.00
tp - 1211.00

GOLD Trade Signal

TP Hit

BUY Usd Cad

buy1 - 1.3070
buy2 - 1.3025
sl - 1.2985