myLIVEaccount.com MLA Journal - Investments in 2014

Our Investment portfolio for 2014 represents two REAL, LIVE accounts:

• MLA MAM (in Oct 2013) &
  • MLA SWISSY (in Jan 2014).

We defined 2 basic goals:

[B]1. Increase our deposits on both accounts during the whole year 2014[/B]

[B]2. Keeping steady and profitable performance to outperform all major kinds of investment (our primary benchmark is S&P 500 index)[/B]

We wish to update this thread on weekly basis.

Deposit increased significiantly to 10.266 USD.

14/3/2014: Three quick SELL trades in USDJPY, added +0,20%

Ummm. Another promo. Video professionally made but a graph and a few trades are not very detailed. I would like to see your portfolio history. Every trade, every win & every loss. I would like to see at least 10 years of trading history too.
I will then consider what you have to offer

Kind regards
Tyrone

Hello Tyrone,
thank you for your post.
If you click on myfxbook chart, you’ll get all the stats you need + full verified trading record since Oct 25th, 2013. You can visit our website. You can also contact me via email, skype or live chat and I’ll be pleased to give you more info.
Regarding 10 yrs trading history, I fully agree it would be great to have it. However, I seriously doubt you can find any forex offer with such long verified trading history. But obviously, I might be wrong:-)
Thanks,
Milan

New feature added! MLA INVESTMENT CALCULATOR

This week trading journal for MLA MAM:

This week trading journal for MLA SWISSY:

First available results from followers’ live testing phase…

We almost completed 9 months of live trading with our signal MLA SWISSY! Thanks to the measures that we applied to MLA SWISSY strategy in Jan 2014, we managed to KEEP max. drawdown under 1.90% (with +16.02% growth, see img below).

Thanks to new RISK measures that we applied to MLA SWISSY strategy in Jan 2014, we managed to KEEP max. drawdown under 1.90% (with +17.66% growth, see img below).