A Ridiculous Scalp

A Ridiculous Scalp is a scalping strategy I’ve developed to scalp 3 pips on a daily basis with EURUSD. I trade high leverage and gain 7.5% per trade with a 20 pip SL. Risk/Reward does not make sense, but this is only for fun and I do make some money as well…

[B]14 July 2015[/B] - Never give up on your strategy, because the more work you put into it the better the result will be…

Best of luck bro, like to scalp a couple of pips from the EUR myself. Must be great minds lmao :slight_smile:

Thanks man!

So you’re risking 50% of your account per trade? Yikes. :39:

Does not make any sense does it!

Well, seems you already learned what that leads to:

But I guess it’s only $100 so have a blast…

Funny thing, just that morning I decreased the lot size, otherwise I would have lost my whole account. But like you said, it’s only $100 and I’m still up $47 after 2 weeks.

Here is my setup for Monday if EURUSD open at close of Friday - I might alter orders once market open on Monday.

Got the 3 pips with a nice drop on EU into my zone.

how is the scalp going so far :slight_smile:

Clearly didn’t end too well for him…

After some fine tuning and hours of homework and analyses I came up with this:

Another great and profitable week. Got 4 orders in this week, which is better than the previous week’s 3 orders. Ideally I need 5 order per week in order to grow at the pace I want, but market conditions does not always allow it.

Next week there is a big benchmark laying ahead, it’s the 1,000% Gain that I’m chasing.

Let’s see what happens!