From Rags To Riches

Hi all!!
I was a member of this site some seven years ago as i recall and used it as part of my “free,” learning education.
The non-free education i got elsewhere proved to be very expensive. But looking back was money well spent as i picked up various ideas that i now put into practice. I trade Forex Binary Options and i make a living from it.
I don’t actually keep a journal so having researched online i found that here on Baby Pips would be a good place to keep a public journal. I trade the news before and after and also i trade opens in Europe, U.K and the U.S when the set up favours a trade. I trade “naked,” and have no use for any indicators whatsoever. I do not take any notice of economist forecasts. News consensus or any other “noise,” I trade what i see “In The Now,”

I have done all the information overload, Bloomberg etc, etc. I have sat in front of the computer all day and sometimes all night and found to my cost that it was a pointless exercise. In todays trading world all i need to do is set up my charts early Monday morning for the week. Then at specific times i will either be at my computer or out having a life but with my ipad as my trading companion. This means i can be out anywhere and place my trade to support my lifestyle.

I will only report my trades on here at the end of the day. My “live,” trades i post on social media as they happen. But as the rules of this forum ban the encouragement of followers on social media. I will leave that to my existing followers.

So, what’s your strategy?

does trading the news with binary options genuinely work- do you trade the retracments or the actual news and what time frame do you use