Journal of a Zulu Trade Signal Provider

I am a new zulutrade signal provider looking for like minded traders with low drawdowns, low initial balances, who don’t really care about high winning percentages, but also protects followers capital by not practicing any form of martingale approaches to trading. As I am noticing 99.9% of the SP’s are rubbish and should be gamblers and not traders. I am not looking for followers but to start my own thread where we can together prosper on Zulu and to achieve financial success as traders by successfully helping others realize their financial dreams.

Please follow me without investing any real money. Any other Zulu traders and not any gamblers would like to compare live statistics.

https://www.zulutrade.com/trader/240134

Hello there! I am all IN supporting the thread.
I am following zulutrade traders for the past, almost 3 years, give or take. Can give you quite some insights.

hi, gonna open live account (1000usd only) at AAAFX.com or avatrade.com and then following zulutrade traders. Can you give me some advise if possible. I think my cash is not enough only 1000 usd. I also confused that aaafx , avatrade or zulutrade would give me money if i earn some profit. Have you seen any problem to withdraw your cash from your live fx account?

As for providers I am sure you are more of the expert since your experience far exceeds my own with Zulu trade. If I was a follower I would find those traders who are profitable yet enters a pair with a stop already in place instead of the defaulted 500 pips. If multiple entries are on the same pair, what is the trader’s main objective. I would be careful to look at the cross pairs traded because this can easily be hidden in which a martingale approach still exists. Its in the US providers best interest to not commission hunt because of Zulus formula included with an initial balance attached to every Zulu trader. This protects many of the followers from extremely large drawdowns. For example the #1 trader fibotradingchris would generate a mere 3033 month commissions if he lived in the US but obviously he lives elsewhere so he commission hunts currently in a ridiculous 23 trades with a drawdown of 652 pips. Zulu guard is an option to protect capital but would you place your hard earned capital in his trust. Well its entirely up to you. :slight_smile:

I am hoping Zulu will protect the followers and to filter from the lowest initial balance if they are already placing these restrictions on all US signal providers. This is just my own thoughts and opinions and if you are following someone we should keep our eye on, please let me know and I will again conduct my own analysis.

Definitely trade micro lots or demo until you feel more comfortable. I would start with demo the first month and stay on micro lots for at least another month. Choose your providers wisely because the top ones usually crash and burn. :slight_smile:

Indeed, I agree with you on everything!:slight_smile: Zuluguard and risk management is an initial to each account trading. Also is the choice of the right traders’ match!

Do you have a list of traders you are currently following?

Oh yeah, that’s great…I would also like to know…would be great to actually add some profitable traders - but share also the combinations of following.

I have already put in a request on the zulu forum to include initial balance as a filter. All US traders are limited commissions based on this criteria I feel it would be a great idea for the zulu developers to include this on their platform. From what i gather the initial balance is calculated by the number of trades included with drawdowns vs profitability without putting your account at risk so in essence we can find the real traders who are in it for the long haul without blowing up your account. I am however still searching for these traders but its like finding a needle in a haystack.

I predict crash and burn for number 1 provider PAMM deposit. Great way to countertrend and keep executing trades hoping the market corrects itself. :).

Sorry but i missed your point, why do you need the initial balance? Is this in a way calculated already in the final profitability performance? This is what I am thinking…initial balance is the amount the equity that the trader starts its trading account with…why would you need it?

Its difficult for me to explain because the intricacies of it contains another formula developed by Zulu to trade less, profit more, and accumulate less draw downs. If you wish, you may want to read this particular Zulu thread.

ZuluTrade Forum • View topic - New commission formula! No more commission on lots.

I think you guys are saying and understanding two different things - we just want to know your calculations methods on the zulturade data that you base your ranking on…simple as that.

Week 1 live journal statistics and update

Ranking 19904
6 total trades
3 wins
3 losses
total 35 pips

Most important Statistic

Initial balance 427

I avoided too much trading during NFP week. Winning percentage is not as important as risk reward and trading within the daily trends. I will provide weekly updates. Where are all the successful non martingale Zulu traders?

Sure you do that. What is your trading signal’s name?
Care to share with us? I would so like to see your stats.

i opened 4 demo accounts at Zulutrade for a month in July 2014.
I followed below traders:

• for333
  1. …New Lexus Week EURJPY
  2. ± xuedizi107 (might be good at big acc)
    • SwissRunner
    • Gold Eagle
  3. ++ PootumW (I will open live 1000 usd acc at aaafx.com and follow)(good at big acc)
  4. ++ Top Stocks (I will open live 1000 usd acc at aaafx.com and follow)(good at big acc)
  5. ± JHMY B601
    • Success ZH
    • messenger100
    • ruyoucai009
    • Fibotradingchris
    • uhhmmhhu (maybe good at big acc)
  6. – logipips
  7. ++ ffddvvxx (good at big acc)
    • Guan Ju 03 (good at big acc)
  8. ++ taymingtraderhao (good at big acc)
    18.++ SandraPinto2 (I will open live 1000 usd acc at aaafx.com and follow)
    19.+ TrendMart (I will open live 1000 usd acc at aaafx.com and follow)
    20.+ Pamm Deposit Plus Usd (I will open live 1000 usd acc at aaafx.com and follow)
    21.taymingfai

Hello there! This is awful amount of traders !
I don’t thing you followed them all at once with the same account, correct??

Hello there! This is awful amount of traders !
I don’t thing you followed them all at once with the same account, correct??

I am trying hands on ZuluTrade.com.
Do look at
ZuluTrade

I followed these 20 trader for one account just testing. Zulu allow that one account could follow maximum 20 traders. But some trades could not follow of some traders because my one account is not have enough fund balance. It is demo and just trying to test and compare that which trader is more profitable. I chosen 4-5 traders of them