Journal of a Zulu Trade Signal Provider

Your account is loosing…what shall we all look at exactly?

The account isn’t really loosing.
PROFIT:2,099 pips
OPEN POSITION: -857.2 pips
PROFIT IN EXECUTED TRADE:$4,085.80

But the draw down is 183%. It is too much red.

My portfolio needs a considerable capital. Our main is to sit for a medium term trend in bullion. Furthermore, the actual target(s) for which, we are aiming with bullion deserves a considerable margin.

PROFIT IN EXECUTED TRADE:$4,085.80

How I wish I’m on that level already.

In my opinion if you need to trade with a 300 pip stop you need to stop trading.

Any signal provider on Zulutrade who opens 16 identical positions ALL of which are losing and racking up a 4000 pip drawdown is NOT a forex trader he/she is just a gambler.

ZuluGuard is an excellent feature on ZuluTrade but it should be used to maximize a traders trade recommendations not safe guard your account from his trades. If your s.p. is risking your account then follow someone who doesn’t risk your account.

The (live) account that I use to post signals only opens 4 positions at any one time and every trade has a 40 pip stop plus spread.

My lot sizing is small - 0.03 lots per trade. That equates to about .21p per pip so the maximum exposure per trade is about £8.50. That’s the maximum exposure. Most of my stops use a 10 pip stop or less because of my method. Of my last 30 trades on Zulu my maximum pip low is 27.

I do this because it means anyone can open a trading account with £500 and you can sleep easy at night KNOWING I’m not going to run up a huge drawdown and empty your account as has happened recently with the number 1 ZuluTrader Pamm deposit.

My s.p. account is currently running at 53% on a £500 deposit 6 months ago and its safe.

If you have a £5000 account then scale up the 0.03 lot sizing to whatever size you are comfortable with - your risk will be exactly the same.

Money management is key to forex trading.

If you understand m.m. then you wont have sleepless nights worrying about someone trading your account to extinction.

1. bufabuxing009
  2. zhangchangsheng2014
    24.wending
  3. themanwhocomefromnamekstar
  4. nganganga
  5. tradertayming8
  6. taymingdows
  7. mmnnhhyy
  8. tayjuntraderAbs
  9. taymingtraderhao ++ , Guan Ju 03 ++ , (1K demo)

Are you following ALL these 30 traders? wow!
are you following them all the way ?? hope not!! alweays remember to lower your risk!

I followed them all with my different demo accounts from mid of July 2014. Now these 7 or 8 demos expired. I opened 8 demos with 1k usd and followed 8 traders a week ago. Today i opened a demo with 50k fund and followed 16 traders on this new dem account. These demos will expire by end of Sep. Then i would open a live account at AAAFX with 1K fund and follow 1 traders only.

I see. Practice demo accounts are very important.
about the live account: are you sure it is safe to put your money on one trader only?
i think, and here is always i think - diversification is important, no matter want…

I opened 9 demo with 1000 usd a month ago. Each demo followed 1 trader. Only 1 demo has profit 5 % (50usd). 3 demo lost 10 % is 100 usd. 3 demos lost around 50% is 500 usd. 3 lost more than 80% 800 usd. I will show you these traders name sooner. My demo’s risk were 100% at zulu. I am not sure to follow any trader. I think i could earn 5% myself trade for me. I will open another 9-10 demos in 21 Sep and testing and follow again.

Digi

Keep an eye on my EA zulu account. I released my EA to the public on zulu for everyone to trade along with me. I am also posting my trade explorer but results will differ. Trades will be rejected on zulu because trades will not be executing within 30 seconds of each other. My EA will run 24-7 and Ive updated my EA this week
to exit with small losses or profits but to also exit max at 100 pips with a emergency stop of 60 pips. A news filter was added to exit 5 minutes prior to a news announcement and turn on again afterwards. I could never be a success at manual trading so it has been a long yearly process to program this EA to my own specifications. I wish you the best in your zulu quest.

https://www.zulutrade.com/trader/247936
eatrader071’s Profile @ Forex Factory

Hi autotrader, so when did you start as a signal provider if I may ask?

Signal provider for 1 week so far.

And how is your trading going on so far?? Hopefully winning. What is your trading name?

Check it out and follow my trade at zulu. Started from 20 Mar 2015
10% per month.
https://www.zulutrade.com/trader/280902

I think everybody should take a look at this one:
https://www.zulutrade.com/trader/275361

Hi Folks, just joining this thread. I had once looked at Zulutrade and put it aside for a bit, but I am back to look at it with a more mature eye in terms of what I want for myself, as in not a get rich quick scheme, but a long term strategy.

Thanks DayTrader123 for posting that link. The provider looks good, although it is still early days. Looking forward to seeing how things unfold. Cheers.

Ps: Just opened my Zulu demo account. :slight_smile:

Question: Where do you look on Zulutrade to see whether the SP has a real or demo account?

Hey, still going strong and making profits, nice