A journal of turning my $1.500 into $1.000.000

Sounds like you have a good system that works for you. Do you mind loading your trades to myfxbook or forexfactory so people can see your trades or follow your future trades?

Looks like a good system, you should “refresh” the thread man. BTW where do you follow the high-impact economics events news?

July was bad, -15%
August was good, +37%

My current balance is $48.378

All the great news events are expected to arrive at September & October.

Hello, I use forexfactory.

I am using jforex platform which is not compatible with myfxbook or forexfactory.
I am also a money manager so it won’t be possible to follow my future trades for free.

How do you manage the volume of the operation, i mean, you say you work with compound interest so when you rearch for example +10k on your current balance you increase the lots size 1+??

Also, do you only enter the market in fundamental analysis or do you enter the markets in technical analysis too? (E.I: When you see a trend)

I recalculate my lot size before each trade.

I only trade after news events. No fundamental or technical analysis here.

So how did you do it?

Grid trap? S/R? Sup/Dem?

A hint would be good since I’ve been following your thread for a while now. Also, couldn’t go to your web as mentioned in your profile as it required invitation.

What’s the result for September?

Cheers!

Hello @peti305, how are the results going? Man i have a question, how do you trade in the new events, i mean how do you spect the markets to react, for example, if the NON pay farm roll are positive do you spectate that in the EUR/USD the volatility is positive or negative?

Thank you
quick refreshing the thread!

Hey guys,

In September I made a little profit of [B]+5%[/B].
Acc balance is at [B]$50.760[/B]

October is also in profit.

My homepage is at the moment under construction that’s why it’s not possible to visit.

For NFP I trade USDJPY and when it’s positive I speculate positive volatility.

cheers

Can you please post your account statement?

My homepage is live again, you can check it out.

I’ve made [B]+18%[/B] profit at October.

Current balance is [B]$59.815[/B]

At the starting of this month, I’ve quit my job, withdrew some of my profits and started to make a decent living. I am going to withdraw some profit after each month from now, and I will never have to work for money again. The dream I was working so hard finally came true!!

Stay tuned… November is also in profit.

This month I made a profit of +10%, up to $65.837.
After it I asked for a withdrawal of $6.000 and because of the withdrawal I lost my bonus, $9.487. But that’s not a problem now :slight_smile:
After it a made +18% profit, up to $59.664

So my total profit this month is +30% ( I multiplied +10% and +18% because I always use compound interest )

Balance is at [B]$59.664[/B]

Tons of news ahead before Christmas time!!

Hey man, that looks fantastic.Maybe you can offer a managed account or any other plan like a social trading platform?

Thanks. I have a managed account, you can check out my page from my profile.

Made[B] +48%[/B] profit in December.
Current balance is [B]$88.702[/B]

Goal for next year is to keep up my performance (2014: 631%, 2015: 615%), and reach $500.000

Any updates peti305?

I wonder if he blew his account? :frowning: I hope not.

what happened to this guy? I’m intrigued about his system