Relaxing In The Sunshine Strategy

The relaxing in the sunshine strategy is based on the “forex is easy strategy” which states…if it’s not easy you are not doing it right! The main difference is that you have to add sunshine plus some overt relaxation in a denomination of your choosing of course.

People always ask for rules so here is the first one and it’s important,

1. Don’t FCUK this up! Alot of people have problems sticking to this so i’ll repeat it and put it in bold because we all like bold 1) [B]Dont FCUK this up![/B]

Once you have practiced rule 1 and really got it down so to speak rule 2 comes into play,

1. Follow the god damned instructions! Excuse the french. Forex is easy, you don’t need a degree, helps if you can read but it’s not essential…there are lots of pictures (charts)

2. If the train isn’t in the station and you are, don’t try and get on until the train arrives! Self explanatory…can be messy as hell!

3. Borrowed from a drunk on youtube, if you are winning bet BIGGER! Bet you can guess what you should do when you are losing haha

4. Run 100m as fast as you can and time yourself. Immediately after that put your girlfriend or wife, (boyfriend or husband if you are a woman or that way inclined), on your back and run 100m; once again timing yourself. Look at the data you gathered. Which was quicker? Moral to this = don’t carry alot of unnecessary sh*t when you are running…or think about alot of nonsense when trading. No excess weight or baggage is allowed on your shoulders on the relaxing in the sunshine strategy.

Of course these are just the basics; but until you get them there is no point in looking at the advanced stuff.

The geniuses or genie(eye) :wink: amongst us will have noticed that the relaxing in the sunshine strategy can be incorporated into most existing strategies although it is at it’s most potent as a standalone.

Picture:
Time= 9pm. Ambulance and police sirens; lights flashing.

Location= Le tres expensive restaurant on the upper lower side of the village…yep exclusive!:33:

Victim in the pool of blood caused by the now world famous “blunt object” = You. ([I]Touch and go if you will live of course…drama,drama![/I])

Assailent = 48 kg female also known as “Princess” your gf.

Motive= She saw the box!

Clarification…When she saw the box she thought it was a ring and she had secured imminent soccer mom status, when you opened it to show her the custom made diamond earings with a retail value of £21k which you had been working over-time for for the last XY months, she picked up the first thing that came to hand, the weighty stainless steel “blunt object” and launched it at your head…precision move, hence your condition.

Conclusion… We don’t know if you will live or die, as for “Princess”, looks like that crazy lady is going to have to do some time.
All this because of rings and £21k earrings, seems sooooooooooo stupid?
Nope… because of EXPECTATION!

Give yourself a double dose of expectation; [I]with or without sugar[/I]… , by that meaning, 1) Your expectaion on the market and 2) Your expectation on yourself…you see where this is heading? :eek:
Avoid the upper lower side of the village guys and any restaurant beginning with “Le”,[B] Forex is easy[/B]!

Sunshine peeking through the blinds on my window…early morning.

Relaxing in the sunshine strategy essentials:

Do you know what simple is? Insults aside :o… without simplicity there is no relaxation and this strategy relies heavily on relaxation which makes forex easy, all that no pain no gain BS from the 80’s …put it on ebay and see how much you get for it.

So what is simple and what does it look like? All you have to know is , “If it doesn’t have a function and/ or it doesn’t make you money,[B] get rid of it[/B]!”

If you are not making money you need to get rid of more stuff ([I]see above[/I]) and do more relaxing. If you are making money you need to keep making money and then get in as much relaxing as you can. SIMPLE!
[B]
Forex is easy![/B]

A super rich dude told a very rich dude, “You can either live like a king for a year or live like a prince for ever.”

Why did he tell him that? What was his motivation and more importantly who cares? Regardless of the ins and outs the evidence is that “super rich” has considered a few things,

1. What he has.
  2. The future
    3)Quality of life.

He’s then packaged it up into the “Prince package” and lives by it. “Super rich” has a [B]plan[/B], what he is doing is not an accident. How much of his plan was influenced by his cousin “used to be rich but now living on the street” i don’t know, anyway “Super rich” is living good and thats what matters.

Those trees in a straight line forming a fence…that is not nature. Someone planted them that way.

It’s a new week in this new month. If you are getting in decent amounts of relaxation you should be feeling refreshed.

[B]F I E[/B]

I was watching that classic movie the other day “The hustler” with Paul Newman. It’s just as easy for you to watch it if you have never seen it as it is for me to tell you about it so i won’t launch into a review. However, the movie does touch on some interesting topics one of which is [B]sabotage[/B].

[B]There is no room for sabotage in The Relaxing In The Sunshine Strategy!
[/B]
You know anyone in life who is struggling? They start turning things around and just when things look bright and all they have to do is reap the benefiits of all their hard work and perseverence they go and do some stupid sh*t which puts them back in the struggle.

Why would someone sabotage themself? Think about that, you can probably think of 20 reasons already.

Look for signs of sabotage and deal with it, use as much relaxation and sunshine as you need.

It is pointless making up a bunch of rules that you either can’t stick to; or have no real intention of sticking to; and then getting angry and frustrated when you break them!

People have always and will always rebel against and break rules even when there are people in uniform to enforce those rules and the cost of breaking the rules could be everything you own, years of your life, or even your life itself. It only takes the “right” conditions, a moment; and you will batter that rule with a baseball bat.

Why did you make that rule? What was it designed to do? How come other people are managing to achieve this?
Alot of the time it comes down to understanding. If your understanding of what or who you are dealing with is incorrect, you will make the wrong moves and experience what happens next the wrong way.

Would you get angry if someone you never met before never turned up for a meeting you never knew you were supposed to have? Probably not.

Now lets say your friend Frank did have that meeting and the guy gave him a million pounds. Would that make you angry?
Some who first answered no will now say yes but the facts are the same.

If Forex was a person would it be that reliable type of person who always turns up on time, does what is expected of him and never causes any trouble or would it be an unreliable, couldn’t care about anyone or anything type of person who is never far from controversy. Would you treat both of these types of people the same or expect the same from them?

If you are a better tennis player than me but i know that if i can upset you and get you angry and frustrated i will win, what am i going to try and do? If you understand what i am trying to do does it make a difference to your next move?

Within randomness, if thats even a word, there are patterns but you are still dealing with randomness.

Don’t get angry about breaking rules, spend the time understanding what it is you are dealing with instead. Write down some questions then go and relax preferably in the sunshine ([I]looks like rain here today[/I] :frowning: )

When you get a chance go look for those answers.

Sometimes when you hear it from someone else it makes more sense.
Why?
Who cares why?
It’s easy to run around feeling like the Master of the Universe and wonder why everyone else keeps fcuki*g up on the basics. Thats because its easier to see other peoples weakneses than your own. It is also way easier to come up with solutions to other peoples problems than your own.

Find the most depressing “i busted my account and don’t know what to do” thread in this forum or on any other site and read through it. You will read stuff that seems absolutely crazy. Of course you feel sorry for the guy but the outcome seems obvious… wasn’t so obvious or stupid when you sat there that Thursday doing the exact same thing , or similar did it?

Notice how a few pages in; the guy gets really sensible and even starts giving advice and solutions to the people who were giving him sympathy and advice on how to proceed.

Thats some human BS right there! He could have come up with the same stuff a few days earlier and he’d still have an account! Makes you want to go and relax in the sunshine doesn’t it?!

The other guy already took the hit, don’t waste it, learn from it.

Are you clear?

What is clarity?

Clarity is an essential in this strategy! If you don’t know what it is, just know that you need it haha.

Clarity is HD. Ahhhhh now you are thinking about definition.
If i want socks i pull out the sock drawer and if i want underpants i pull out the underpant drawer. I don’t want to find underpants in my sock drawer, EVER! I am never looking for underpants in my sock drawer!

It’s about prep, prep that wardrobe and those drawers. Why are you trading 3 different strategies and opening a trade but don’t even know which startegy you are trading on this one?

Mix mash is not part of this strategy we want clarity. You see anyone campaigning for us to go back to Tv’s with a back the size of a small bedroom instead of flat screens? Do you see anyone in pain because of the number of pixels on the screen saying " I need low def man, this Hd ish is killin me"???

What???!!!

Lets be clear! lets be relaxed, let our accounts be pip heavy on gains, let sunshine be plentiful, let that lawn mow itself, let the GBP/USD drop for a few more hours and let the weekend be goooood for us all.

Simple simple simple. Success booster.

Big losing trades or “getting stuck” in a trade, also known as “the reality slap”:

Forget the what; whys and whens of the reality slap for now. Forget the lessons to be learned after recieving a reality slap too.

For now just concentrate on this, there would be a whole lot more break even traders and a few more winning traders if they stopped allowing themselves to get slapped in the head. Go from negative to BE or from BE to + just by geting out of the way of the slap.

Relaxing in the sunshine and getting slapped in the head don’t go together.

Point 4. If u are winning bet bigger. I think I saw the same video. It makes sense. See my thread about turning rr of 1.1 into 1.3.

Hi useless23,

If the drunk guy you saw was still living in a huge house and looked like he used to be a master of the universe before he fcuked it all up then it’s probably the same video lol

Checked out your thread and left a reply.
Hope you are making good pips today and getting in large amounts of relaxtion.

I’ve found the video:

“Floored: Into The Pit - Epic Trader Movie!”

fast forward to 34m37s…

When you win, don’t bet less, bet more!!

The Sunshine Strategy is the best I’ve come across in years !!! I haven’t laughed and thought so hard on my trading at the same time in my 10years+ of forex. Keep it up WinPsych! You have made my day a much richer one with just a few lines. Thanks man!

Hey Icmaheu,

Don’t thank me man. Wish i could take the credit but it’s all down to this strategy, starting to feel it’s power huh?:18:

Keep on top of the relaxation, sleep if you have to. Hope you get those pips today!

What works and what doesn’t?
Do you see a problem with this question in a trading context?

The problem is that people are attracted to things that don’t work. A 20 year old guy wants to be a lawyer so what does he do?

He makes sure he drops out of University at the earliest opportunity and gets a job mixing concrete…

What!!!

Yes i know, but using “damned fool logic” he is in no doubt that it makes sense and he will become a successful lawyer.

Trading world:

You have got 2 trades open. Trade 1 is up +£200 while Trade 2 is down -£100. [B]In the moment[/B] your mind says close Trade 1 to protect the +£200 and keep Trade 2 open because it might turn around in the next hour or 2 and become a winner.

WHATTTT!!!

That is “damned fool logic” right there and it is not a myth, it’s real.
Translation in case anyone missed it in the example: Close the trade that is working and keep the trade that isn’t working open! Whatttt??? Whatttt!!! Whatttt???

There is no room for “D.F.L” in this strategy. [B]If it doesn’t work, we don’t want it![/B]
We don’t want to sorta kinda make it fit… or pull genius moves that require days full of stress and bad nutrition, which in the best case scenario result in BE for a single trade and in the worse case cripple bust accounts. No no no. Go and relax in the sunshine instead.

Save the genius stuff for when you are winning!

Recurring issues are not the same as regular issues…[B]they recur[/B]

A recurring issue or R.I usually has the same or similar cause and a frequency. The frequency is the time cycle at which this issue pops up. It could be once a day, once a week, once every two weeks but also longer like once every 3 months or once every year etc.

Simple [B] R.I = same issue, same or similar cause, recurring with the same frequency.[/B]

R.I’s are account breakers, dream smashers and career enders so they have to be dealt with on that level often referred to as “a different level”.

R.I’s are individual specific, yours is different to his which is different to hers whch is different to mine. While reading this your own R.I has probably got your attention.

For now identifying and admitting that you have an R.I is enough. Do not panic! I repeat, DO NOT PANIC!
We will go up on that “different level” next post and look at what it takes to kill an R.I.

Get in some rest guys, if the sun is out make sure you are too!

Alot of traders will tell you that they trade because they are trying to save the rain forest or to reduce their carbon footprint…yeah right! Lets go up on that “different level” and talk about money.

Talking about a car crash and being in one are 2 different things agreed? That idiot in the BMW has just side swiped us at 70mph and you cant move; but can feel what you think is blood trickling down your face…a great time to talk about R.I… comfortable?

Generally when our R.I has been activated we think like this
RR = 2:1
10 trades: 5 winners = 5x£200 = +£1000 while 5 losers = 5x-£100= £500
Profit = +£500

I’m giving up £500 by not trading when my R.I is activated so Fcuk that lets make money, i’m going to trade through it.
First trade is a winner… see nooooo problem!

[B]Now lets be realistic and dispense with the fairy tales.
[/B]
Once your R.I has been activated any one of those 10 trades has the potential to wipe out your entire account + [I]any money you can add to the account within a 2-3 hours of busting out[/I].

Lets say you have a £10k account+ £5k in your bank account.

You are therefore risking £15k to win £200 everytime you trade when your R.I is activated. Thats goodbye to the rain forest isnt it?

If Big Frank says you can borrow £5k but he wants £10k back and he wants it in 20 days or he’ll break your knee caps and then come after your family and charge you £1k per day for the privilige, until either the debt is paid; or you are all wearing concrete slippers at the bottom of Lake Serenity… do you take the £5k from him or do you say “Thanks for that generous offer Big Frank but i think i’ll pass on this one.” ???

When trading with your R.I activated [B]you know the result but dont know the sequence [/B]so does the sequence matter? Does a winning trade matter?

We are not perfect but we are not stupid either. If Big Frank works at your bank you need to change bank immediately!

Jeff downloaded that best selling Forex book entitled, " Make a sh*t load of money by next Friday" also known as MSLOMBNF for short.

As Jeff continues to read the book he cant help thinking that the gazillionaire author Max Minus is an absolute genius.
Jeff pulls out one of those bullet points that Max puts at the end of the chapter. This particular one says[B] “Find a trading style that suits your personality.”
[/B]
Jeff can tell…THIS IS IT! This is where the houses , cars and super models are going to come from.

The phone rings, its Alan. “Yo Jeff! Come over man, i downloaded that movie ‘Richer than rich can get’.”
“I can’t bro. It’s this Forex thing, i’ve got work to do” Jeff replies with a sigh.
“But it’s saturday???”
"Forex takes alot of work Al!"
Jeff ends the call.

Let me figure out this personality thing like Max says in the book, if i can get it done in 2 hours i might make it to the bar later.

Jeff starts thinking… ok so i’m like James Bond; so i need that style where it looks like the bad guys have got me and i’m in trouble and i’m not going to make BUT yeah yeah, last minute i turn it around get the girl, get the the money, the Aston Martin, i save the day and look clever as sh*t… throw in those gadgets too! What strategy or style matches that?

Jeff is googling like mad, so close to the answers. kerrrrrching found it, the hellastaxx method.

2 weeks later… Jeff has been trading hellastaxx for; you guessed it, 2 weeks :wink:
The 12 indicators are all saying buy gbp/usd, cant see price action properly because of all of the support and resistance lines but it looks right too. James bond time, go in big, double up, double up!

3.45 second after “pulling the trigger” on that trade Jeff is down 10 pips.
“Fcuk! I’m tired of always seeing red numbers on my screen all day every damned day. Why does it always go against me? Looks like Max doesnt really know sh*t… Oh no, another 5 pips.”

Analysis corner.

• Who the hell told Jeff he was James Bond?

• James bond job description. JB spends 50% of the time getting his behind kicked, 25% of the time tied up, 10% with some "better get it checked out just to be sure " type women. If he is lucky in the remaining 15% of the time when he is not doing laundry or at the supermarket he gets to do some cool stuff …honestly he rarely even gets to drive the Aston! [B]Being James Bond is not a good full time job[/B].

I’m not going to tell you what Jeff did next but i will say that he doesn’t believe in Max anymore and never reads MSLOMBNF.

Nice hitting the weekend already feeling relaxed isnt it guys :slight_smile: Enjoy it!

Sunday Game Changer (SGC)

The following post is going to be seen as controversial by many and is probably going to send shockwaves through out the Forex/ babypips community. I did consider not introducing this post to the public domain but after much deliberation i decided it would be unfair to water down this powerful strategy and deny everyone the full benefits.

As it’s Sunday; which is prep day for the week ahead and we are all hitting our relaxation and sunshine requirements it makes sense to throw in that SGC now.

I’m not going to beat around the bush guys, i’m just going to lay it on you. Now i know some of you are going to struggle with this and for a few of you this is where we are going to have to part ways…i know , i know :frowning: but don’t give up guys, maybe try again in the future, i wish you good luck.

O.K lets do this!

Starting tonight… [B]Go to bed 1 hour earlier than you usually do![/B]

I repeat: Starting tonight, go to bed 1 hour earlier than you usually do!

Now, i can hear what you are thinking, let me help you out here. If you usually go to sleep at 11pm thats easy, you just drop it down an hour and go to bed at 10 pm right BUT if you don’t have a regular bed time take the average of last weeks bedtimes and take 1 hour off of that time. That is now your new [B]fixed[/B] Bedtime.

14 days guys! You don’t make it to bed at your new bedtime on any day… the count goes back to 1 until you hit 14 days in a row. After that you should be good and feeling the benefits.

I know guys it’s edging on radical and extreme but I’ve just given you 30hrs more sleep and/or relaxation per month! How else would we fit that in?

Everyone says they are prepared to do the work to achieve the results and be successful, but sometimes that work you are prepared to do to get there and the work you need to do are not the same!

Go back and check post 1, rule 1 in this journal.

Forex is easy

In a work related conversation an old timer came out with a saying that i hadn’t heard in many years but that i get the feeling once upon a time used to be quite common.

He said," Take people the way you find them."

Now the complete saying is actually," Take people the way you find them and not the way you want them to be."

This saying is genius,so observant. We take a person we like the look of or dis-like the look of and we project or add a bunch of qualities onto them that may or may not exist. Then when they don’t live up to our view or expectation of them we are disappointed or hurt depending on how close they become to us or how much we have “invested” in them.

What is a person really like? Regardless how things look, there are clues, there always clues.
Some people prefer their own picture, and will stick with it no matter how incorrect it is and how many problems it causes.

If instead we tune in to that person, we don’t ignore the clues, we take them as we find them…

Hope you all have a pip heavy day and get in some quality relaxation!