Serafino Price Action - High Probability Trading (A+ Setups)

These trades were taken from February 2014 to August 2014. Now you may think that this is Bulls*it because there are only very few setups but as I only trade A++ Trades I rarely have losses and that’s why I go months without losses. The only thing that you guys need is a large account. With a large account you only need 1 trade a month to make a decent living. Most traders are not patient to wait for only so few setups a month because they need to trade more to make more money. As I said the key here is a large account. Now if you don’t have a large account you need to build one. Are you willing enough to do that as long as it may take? It’s not easy guys and that’s why very few people make it in this business!

Now watch and learn :wink:

Here is a setup I’m currently in.

Moved stop quick to Break Even and was stopped out here.

Pending orders set on break for GBPJPY Daily Pin Bar at Key Horizontal Level 174.00

Hi aserafino,

That is a sell order on break below pinbar right?

DD

Hey Dubadat

Yes yor are right it was a sell below the pin bar. Now price moved to the FIRST TROUBLE AREA (FTA) where I took full profit.

Regards,
Aserafino

Thanks appreciate the reply and the timely post. I sold too and got out just before the FTA :slight_smile:

DD

[QUOTE=“dubadat;652202”]Thanks appreciate the reply and the timely post. I sold too and got out just before the FTA :slight_smile: DD[/QUOTE]

That’s nice to hear :slight_smile:

I like this trading style because it is a set and forget and you are taking profits at really logical levels without being greedy.

Regards
Aserafino

Where was your stop on this trade?
Your charts/terminology are very similar to Fox…have you been mentored under him? Or, Fuller?

Jake

Hi FOREXunlimited

My stop on the trade was at 173.90.

I originally learned price action from Nial Fuller first then I went to Mr. Fox and after to James16. I didn’t like Nial Fuller because he does not explain it very well like Mr. Fox or J16. So basically I learnt to trade from Mr. Fox and J16 but I changed the Money Management technique to my personal liking and a few other things.

Regards,
aserafino

Here another update:

If price can close within this box then chances are high that it will reach the midpoint of the box. What I want to say with this is that you could also only take half profit at FTA or only move to BE so that you have protected your capital which is the most important thing, and after targeting for a bigger RR. You just have to recognise these FTA’s and move stops when price reaches those levels. When doing this you also have to know that you will be stopped out more at BE so you have to be patient to catch these runners. As I said the most important thing is that your money is safe!!!

Hey Guys

As I talked about where could price potentially go the other day, here is an update:

As I said if price would close within the box it would be a high chance that it will move to the midpoint of the box. And this happened exactly. Price closed in the box, respected the box and moved to the midpoint.

Regards,
aserafino

Heads up to USDJPY H6 and also H8 chart. A nice Pin Bar formed on a Daily Key Level.

I am looking to short this pin on the break and targeting the recent lows.

Regards,
aserafino

Update:

I decided to take 50% profit on the recent low, not the full position as I think it can move further down to the next major area. But I planned my trade before I entered! I never change my plan during a trade.

I’m out with half profit on this one and moved rest to BE.

Regards,
aserafino

Rest stopped out at BE.

Heads up EURAUD H8 Pin Bar formed. I’m looking to short this pin bar.

Hello aserafino,

Thanks mate. I already took some profit on shorter timeframe. now looking to join you in 8 HR pinbar break.

Thanks mate. Appreciate the timely heads up

DD