iMusing Journal(KISS Principle)

What is KISS principle? KISS means Keep it simple, stupid. Funny right, using this principle on trading? I will start to update daily my account here and start my journal from today. Let’s see how KISS growth an account.
The first attached on end of 9th September.

I don’t know what happened. Trying couple of time, but still couldn’t upload any attachment of my screenshot. Will update later once I am able to upload.:wink:

There will goes… Here is some of my journal update. Finally I am able to upload again.

So here we goes for today trading session. Having some silly mistake trades, but exited early after spotted. Anyway, ending happily and learn from my mistake and try myself very hard not to make again.:58:

There we are, entering to the weekend. Today wasn’t a good day for trading. A lot of consolidation we have seen such as EUR/USD, we have a choppy on cable and crosses. But still, a pretty good weekend to me. Hope you guys have a good weekend. I can’t upload any screenshot again today, so will update the screenshot once I am able to upload.:57:

There we go, finally I can upload my attachment today. I have uploaded 2 screenshot today, 1 is the weekend closing and another was my report from 1st to 13th Sept. There was a funny guy in Trade2Win replied with a funny quotes to my journal, so I think I should upload here too before someone trying to derail mentioning something funny to me.

Early in the morning to start this week trading. We have pretty low volatility since opening for couple hours. So what we have this week? We have AUD Monetary Minutes, BOJ Kuroda Speaks, and we might more Higher Impact on Thursday of FOMC for the dollars and Scottish vote for independence in the GBP. Hope you guys have a good trading weeks and happy pipping.

On last 2 day of trading session, it seems a bit choppy on the market. We have a big weekend here on Fundamental such as Scottish gonna independence, FOMC, Bank Rates and so on. So that’s make a big strange on some of the price action. Wasn’t in good for for last 2 day, having slightly above from last week and also gotten chopped out couple of times. Not too bad though to me. Unfortunately, can’t upload again. Will upload my screenshot again later.

Again, I couldn’t upload my screenshot today on babypips. Probably will upload later if I am able to do so.:31:

Are there anyone able to help me on uploading screenshot? It seems that I still can’t upload in babypips.

Thanks in advance.

Hi guys. Hope you guys had a good weekend, back to the Monday Blue today. What we have now? After the speculations on Scotland, cable seems correcting itself and back to square now. Seems to me all ranging now, and what I need to do now is sit in front of my TV and watch movie. :stuck_out_tongue:

So here I am again to update my end of week trading. Wasn’t a great week for me this week. A little bit down this week, and still impress with this result since the market is pretty choppy. Hope doing better next week.

Up to date max DD:8.59%
Up to date profit for this month: 23.56%

So how’s you guys being doing for the weekend. It seems a bit of boring to me today. Not a single opportunity to me on starting weekend. But I know, patience will get paid.

Long time didn’t update in my journal. So this is my latest account running on the balance, everything goes well for the 1st 2 weeks for the month of October.

Here I am to updated again. So looking pretty well for me in this week, a perfect exit on Cable and USD pairing just before the Greenback went weak. :cool: