Money for nothing and the pips are free

Starting this today after posting several additions to my introduction

Just started the Fast Track mentoring program with the Proact guys…I am really excited about this program…its for the next year of my life and its a very powerful learning program.

Got a micro account going with FXCM and using their platform. I do not like MT4 and do not think it is a good platform to use.

Working on putting a concrete trading plan together to follow once I fund my account and start trading significant money.

I have the next 6 months to study and trade without any money concerns. I am going to be doing this full-time for the rest of my life.

I am in the process of moving to Puerto Rico where all my trading profits will not be taxed for the next 22 years.

I have been studying Forex for the last 6 years without access to a computer and I have spent the last two months getting over that learning curve and I have almost made up all the lost ground.

I have been trading my live account…for almost 2 months now and I have managed to double it once using a 5% risk level which is higher than what I will be using once I fully fund the account.

It was originally only a $300 dollar account so I am not getting rich…but thats not what the point of this account was. It is my learning account and I am not concerned with blowing it out or losing money with it.
I have already learned so much from just trading this account that no matter if I lost the $600 in it right now I would not care, except for the fact that my trading would have taken a dive.

My last trade was this Thursday into Friday at noon when I closed out and took the rest of the day off.

aud/usd 4 entries with 3 micros a piece…moving to break-even asap… 23 38 49 68

nzd/usd same 26 34 44 71

I have tried a lot of different ways to make pips and I have learned in a very quick manner to have set rules to enter and have a target once you enter and a pre-set stop-loss and most important to know market structure before entering…i.e. elliot wave or pattern being established…fib levels…and pivot points…

And to know the fundies information that is due out and be aware of even numbers… .50 .00… and also be aware of option expirations in the new york session and also know the atr of the pairs you decide to trade to help determine how long it will take to get to your pre-set target

This is the beginning of a very long journey for me and I hope to continue sharing my and maybe helping some of you guys along the way to see that there is a good way to trade Forex.

Unfortunately there is a lot of bad information out there and a lot of people that do not have your best
interests in mind.

With that said BE CAREFUL

AND HAPPY PIPPING

Looking forward to a positve week of trading and continued learning. Spent the weekend building charts and reading fundamental information and practicing paper trading with fibs. Really focusing on getting the fibs in the right places on the charts, these levels are very important as I am sure some of you seasoned traders well know.

I will be posting my trades here for all you guys to see the good and the bad. I am also know participating in the Top Trader program. It is an app that allows you to record all your trades through your account and send them out on a Twitter account. It works on your iphone and gives you points for different trading goals and acheivements. It ranks your trading with all the other participants and has several contest to compete in with the biggest one being worth a 1,000,000 trading account. You guys should check this out, it is pretty neat.

Happy Pipping!!!

Guys pulled over 1000 pips from the aud/usd and the nxd/usd two days in a row

3200 pips in three days with an 87% win rate and increased account 47%…risking 3.5%…i have my results posted on fx book but not sure how to tell you how to go look at them without getting in trouble here…so if you can private message me which i do not know if you can, please feel free to contact me and i would love to tell you how i am progressing with my trading and how i am making leaps and bounds in my trading…i do not expect to maintain those numbers…but i am just starting to learn how to trade…i have years of book knowledge on the forex and i am currently in a mentorship program with the proact guys and i use there software and live rooms to find my trades and trade…i have a twitter account that post all my trades and which i put useful information about trading…

if there is a way to connect on here without having the use of the private message system would someone let me know…my user name may help u find my account on fx book site…i do not use the mt4…i hate it so i do not have what a lot of you guys have tracking your trades…i am a fxcm client and use there platform and i love the platform still not sold on the broker…but dealing with it…i do not scalp so the spreads really do not matter to me except when they get out of control during news events or fundies…3000 pips in a week…world record for me…still only trading micros…but netted 800 on the micros

hope some of you guys that are serious about becoming successful at this and are dedicated and focused and maybe struggling will take the time to find me and i may be able to help get you headed in the right direction

Hi Flashingpips,

Congratulations on your trading! :35:

I’m glad to hear you’re pleased with FXCM’s Trading Station platform. You mentioned having other concerns though, and I would like to address those for you if I can. Could you tell me a bit more about them?

Thanks,
Jason

The platform has given me fits…I have had to download and remove it several times…it wipes out my log-in information and then continues to open and open and open…thought it was my computer but I have a nice set-up and I have went into to my webroot software and checked to see if that was causing the problem. I got some instructions to remove it again just recently and did this and still had some problems so I did it again and so far nothing has happened for the last 24 hours. But I am reluntant to go back in and download the indicators…the atr and the fundy indicator from your store in case those are the problems…plus everytime I set everything up and it starts acting up I have to do everything again. ANd honestly I am getting tired of it. I inquired with your company about supporting the Market Delta Platform and was told that you guys will support that…just have not had a chance to take the time to learn it and try it out. Would love to just keep using the FXCM platorm, it works good with my Proact charts which I use to do all my work on. But if this keeps up, I am going to have to do something.

Tired of having to switch to my iphone and trying to manage my trades. Your server went down on me not too long ago and that was frustrating also. And there have been a few times when the market started running hard and I could not get out of a trade when I wanted to and I did not like that at all.

I am currently looking into adding some additional video graphics ram to also see if this is some of the problem. Really not completely sure if its my end or FXCM with the platform, but because of the instructions I got…think it is coming from your end. And I am not having problems with any of my other software.

Otherwise I like your company and website and look forward to continuing using you guys in the future. One question for you, with the new pricing structure…is there still going to be an active trader status. I think I will be reaching that level in the next 60 to 90 days and I will be interested in pursuint that if possible.

FXCM being broker is tainted by all the reviews I read about things that have happened in the past and it concerns me. Always been taught where there is smoke there is fire. I know anything can be written on here about anything…but everytime I turn around I am hearing another story about this or that. So far my experience has been ok…like all you guys with the company that help me and like I said I really like the platform if it would just quit acting up so much.

Think thats about it…still making up my mind about everything before I start trading significant amounts of money.

Holmes, 3200 pips in 3 days? AUDUSD moved just over 100 pips in that time. You sure your math is clever?

Probably he should be considering the five digit price…

But still a good result… Congrats…

Thanks Flashingpips, I appreciate your detailed feedback.

It’s important to keep in mind when reading online reviews that the vast majority of our clients are pleased with our service and execution. That’s why FXCM continues to grow even as other brokers have come and gone. For example, we recently acquired all of the MT4 accounts from another broker, but that deal only increased our total client equity by 5%. That means FXCM’s current client equity is over 20 times larger than the amount we acquired from that other broker.

It’s important to keep such relative size differences in mind when comparing us to other brokers. FXCM is many times larger than other brokers you may be comparing to us. If less than 1% of our clients express a grievance about something, while that may seem like a large number of traders compared to other brokers (again, it would be represent about 20% of the accounts we acquired from that other broker), it’s not as large when you consider the percentages.

That’s not to say that we don’t take such client feedback seriously. My role on forums is to answer questions about FXCM and address any potential concerns. And if you see my posts on this forum, you will find that I don’t simply promote FXCM. I actively contribute to discussions to provide service and education to traders: 301 Moved Permanently

This also highlights how FXCM dedicates a greater amount of resources to educating new traders than most other brokers. That means more novice traders begin their forex journey with us. The flip side of this is that when they misunderstand something about how the market works, they sometimes blame us. Here’s a typical example: FXCM how can you

Now in regards to the problems you’ve been facing with your platform, there could be many possible causes, and I’m confident we can find a solution for you. If you send me a private message providing your email address, I can use that information to pull up the history of correspondence you’ve already had with my colleagues in tech support. That way we don’t repeat steps they’ve already tried.

It wasn’t my intention to take your trade journal off topic. I apologize for the interruption and wish you continued success with your trading. :slight_smile:

used multiple entries…trading with micros…but yes the total for all the entries was 3200…the results are on the account at fx book…not going to put the link here…because it would get me in trouble…i was scalping the move for 20 to 30 pips at a time on the 100 pip move down and…booking profits and re-entering on the pullbacks…and it was the nzd/usd…aud/usd…and gbp/usd all combined…hit the gbp/usd for 18 straight winners…purely scalping the 20 plus moves

no problem…let me see if the last uninstall works…i went in and deleted all the hidden files and went through all the steps given to me…so far no problems yet…about to put the indicators back on and see what happens…thanks for the information and the help…

not even going to put what i got the last fews days from these pairs…its obscene…these moves have been incredible and the last one up absolutely amazing…luv the kiwi and the aussie to death…they are doing wonders for my account and i love trading both of them right now