Fundamental Formula (Weatherman Strategy)

Hello Ladies and Gents,

Let me ask you this, which fisherman would have better chance or have consistent success in respect to fishing on highly turbulent ocean/sea? (A) Reactive fisherman; fisherman who thinks he can react to changes to weather patterns every time and depends on pure luck when casting his net into the sea. Or (B) Smart fisherman; fisherman who checheks daily and weekly weather forecast befor going out into the sea, and then uses a fish scanner device to help him into casting his net on the right spot? Continue reading for my answer of this question…

Have something pretty special to share with you today, but befor we get into that let me give you some background first.

I have been trading forex for over 5 years including 2 years of full time dedication to this business since my graduation from uni. Unfortunately like the majority of FX traders I lost my money and the FX business is incredibly stressful especially when you losing money. But I was always a persistent person not a quitter, so I persisted until I get it right… I love thinking outside the box as well as examining and questioning stuff.

Anyhow the forex world is full of bul**** that needs to be detected and quetioned. Even stuff like ‘Trust You chart/Price Action’ or ‘Never Trade Against The trend’. How many times have you trusted your chart to only find out it actually lied to you? Price action lies and deceive us so why do the so called wise traders tell us to trust our charts.

Found out the hard way that relying on technical analysis of the market is a recipe for disaster. Check out this tread which explains the fallacy of pure technical analysis Technical Analysis Fallacy @ Forex Factory

​It is when I started thinking outside the box, the opposite of what I was taught that I started making a real headway in developing my new amazing strategy. I use to think that the FX market is illogical, irrational, chaotic and uncontrollable beast. This is because I did a lot of technical analysis using many different technical strategies and that led me to believe that the fx market is absolutely irrational and all that… But now I think I’ve see the other side of the market that only very few successful FX traders see on a regular bases. And the answer is with the FUNDAMENTALS! Plus very limited technical chart analysis.

Having seen the FX market as well as some other markets from a different dimension I now believe the market is NOT totally irrational or uncontrollable illogical beast. In fact for trained eyes the market is as logical and predicative as the weather system. As we all know meteorologist forecast of the weather is not 100% correct all the time but, most of the time they get it right. Infact we can rely on good meteorologist forecast of the weather to plan in advance instead of to reacting frantically when **** start to go down. So back to my initial questions; which fisherman would have better chance or have consistent success in respect to fishing on highly turbulent ocean/sea? My answer is off course (B) The smart fisherman, the reason is obviously as I explained on above paragraph, the smart fisherman has an advantage on some valuable make or break information…

See FX trading as kind of virtual fishing, the market with its vast liquidity is the ocean/sea and the pips are the valuable fish we need to catch. Now if we can forecast the FX market just like the meteorologist forecast and predict the weather in advance then we will have huge advantage over everybody else on the technical side waiting to react to every move of the market…

I have deviced a very simple formula that is based on fundamental data releases of all 8 major currencies to forecast and predict a week in advance. The forecast includes highly reliable weekly signals that tells me which currency will be weak and which currency will be strong. In terms of precise entry and exit that too is covered to extent.

The formula/system is new but have done extensive back test and on each time to my surprise the system never failed to deliver to my expectation. Further more unlike technical patterns and cycles that change during time, this fundamental system is as eternal as the greed and fear of human nature that dictate the market are eternal and never changing.

Before developing this system and befor I had a paradigm shift I was a losing trader so on the process I lost some money that left me on some financial difficulties. After extensive work at the drawing board know I have some life change ideas and amazing new potentially huge money making formula/system that I would like to share with 10 or less lucky people.

I’m now looking for an employers that can give me chance to demonstrate my capabilities either directly trading for them or a partnership.

I will be posting weekly forecast signals with some entry and exit tips on every saturday or sunday for all major currencies as well as some commodities like Gold and OIL and some CFDs like US30, FTS100, SP500 as well… So stay tuned for those signals if you want to know more about this strategy.

Feel free to ask questions or to participate on this thread. But be warned to make sure not ask stupid questions. If you are not sure first PM me for posting any stupid comment on this thread. Do not post unrelated chit chat comments in here…

Peace, Love and All That!

Forecast for week starting 22/09/2014.

This week seems good for eating with both hands if you know how to trade side way, ranging markets…

The weather forecast for this week seems to indicate high turbulence and big sideway movements . We had or at least I had excellent clear cut weather system for several weeks in the past weeks, but this week’s fundamentals seems to be somewhat neutral with most of the main currencies, no major weakness or strength.

But nevertheless I have picked the best signals to trade from the formula that I use to access strenght and weakness of all major currencies. And then come up with the best pairs to trade.

AUDNZD = BUY

USDCAD = BUY

USDJPY = BUY

EURUSD = SELL

NZDUSD = SELL

AUDUSD = SELL

Entry & Exit Tips:

Entry: the window for entry is between Sunday/Monday opening to Wednesday. If you want to maximize your your profits then you buy and sell on the dips, usually these dips often happen on Mondays and Tuesdays and some times on Wednesdays. Do not enter into the market on Thursdays and Fridays unless you know what exactly you’re doing.

Exit: when your take profit or your stop loss triggers. I set my jumping TPs minimum from 80 to 150 pips on most pairs. My emergency ST is normally set to 100 pips per trade. But that does not necessarily mean main ST it all depends how i manage the developments as the days pass by…

Hmm… this is not unrelated chit chat, in fact it is an exact copy:

New Fundamental Formula (FF1 Weatherman Strategy) @ Forex Factory

Funny how his username is Philmon in forexfactory and Philman on here. Who knows it could be Fullmoon on another site.

I’m interested in why he’d post the same stuff on two websites though. Probably has some software he’d eventually market.

I have couple of journals is there any problem with that?

Why not share with couple of communities? Plus I wanted to use my name Philman instead of Philmon on FF but it was already taken. Your joke was quite funny though.

Next time please avoided silly comments in here as I do not want this thread to be cluttered with unrelated chit chat comments…

Seems reasonable approach, never suggested anything wrong :slight_smile:

Maybe this guy likes his nickname and uses it everywhere, i do the same. And it’s ok when u read different forums, isn’t it?

Mid week updates in regards to this week’s signals:

Here are some of my live trades executed according to the advance signal forecast system.

Good news, all signals hit TP or are in course to to hit TP. Have way excited my minimum weekly target of 300 pips, to capturing over 400 pips this week.

Bad news is still have 2 days to go befor the week ends and I have nothing to do with too much free times on my hands… Well I’m just kidding having more free time is not actual a bad thing is it?!

Sell EURUSD

Sell NZDUSD

Sell AUDSD

Buy GBPNZD

Buy USDCAD

Funny Fat Cat Money

FYI, I hardly have any use for traditional technical analysis such as candlesticks and indicators. However i use fundamental data and using powerful yet very simple mathematical formula to generate advance signals/forecast from these fundamentals.

very simple mathematical formula… hmmm.
What would that be?
Anyway, I can’t see right off from your charts what that might be, but all the best to you Philman. I, too, keep an eye on the fundamentals and it has changed my bottom line for the better.

Good work… I have already seen your FF thread sometime back… Interesting… Will follow you…

Wecome to babypips… Good work… I have already seen your FF thread sometime back… Interesting… Will follow you…

Use fundamental formula system to forecast/project weekly moves. Ones I know the direction then I worry about the timing entry and exit. I place my pending orders on the best possible prices to be filled. Then a trade is triggered I go to the thread phase of a trade which is to manage the developing trade, basically what it means is that I adjust my TP and ST every now and then until target is hit…

Hi, thanks for your kind comment.

Have to say, I did get my membership at FF got revoked with no single reason, notification or warning given by moderator responsible. Anyhow I have rejoined the FF forum again just incase I won’t get my old membership back…

Yeah it happend like few hours after I subscribed to your thread at FF. You going to keep posting at FF?

Yes I will be around FF. I have subscribe to you and you can do the same if like @ my new username: ‘Philman’

Hey, Philman,
You don’t trade the CHF?

Yes I do trade CHF but not as often, as CHF has high positive coloration with EUR so I often prefer to trade EUR instead of CHF. Plus Swiss central bank is notorious on interventions (Trading FX) so that puts me from trading that currency as well.

Also have to say forgot to post my weekly signals in here as i did on FF (Fundamental Formula @ Forex Factory)

Will certainly post my next weekly signals here too…