Autotrader071 EA trading journal Trade explorer vs Zulu trade results

I would like to post results and keep myself accountable in the running of my EA. My work takes precedence over trading so my intent was to create an EA to my own trading style without any interference. My biggest issues was every traders biggest emotion fear and greed so I am hoping this 2 year project will be the last. The rules are set to enter only on trendy pairs 100 pip target and a 60 pip emergency stop. Exits are determined by strength and weakness in which at times I will never reach my max targets or stops. I will update my progress weekly and to explain my results on trade explorer, more so then Zulu because results will differ. Unfortunately I did much better on my live account last week accumulating 237 pips vs 176 pips on my demo. It will be interesting to see what happens in the weeks ahead.

Honestly I wanted to this on forex factory but the moderators labeled me as a commercial member so I will keep my journal on Baby pips.

UPDATE: I am extremely tired of Forex Factory and their politics. I’ve decided to include my live account and demo Statistics on FX BOOK.

EAtrader071’s Profile | Myfxbook

https://www.zulutrade.com/trader/247936

Update 9/22/2014

Live account +123 pips

Demo account +72 Pips

Zulu +105.1

Great start to the week however I am still dissatisfied with my live account results to demo. Theres such a big difference in the EA executions. At least my Zulu ranking dropped from 21459 to 1517. I still am leary on how this works.

Update 9/23/14,(WEEKLY TOTAL)

Live account -16 Pips,(+109)

Demo account -3 pips,(+69)

Zulu -23 pips,(+82)

Trades after the news affected my EA however it will never execute until 30 minutes after the news. Unfortunately if all the parameters line up after 30 minutes it will fire a trade although it can be late as in this case. Losses will occur but it will be kept to a minimum. EA will keep executing until it catches a big trend. Hope all is well with all of you and have a wonderful day.

Still profitable for the week but I cannot and will not take those kind of hits or losses. I have tightened the EA to trade less and only if the daily is in agreement. max stop loss has been lowered to 30 pips but the EA should exit with less then 20 pips. Less trades with tighter stops also includes less profit in the long run. News EA will now exit 5 minutes prior to news and initiate 10 minutes afterwards to counter late entries and whip saws. I am still confident of it running 24 hours 5 days a week without any interference.

Looks good for you with average pips per trade at 3.0. Keep it up.

This is terrible. Should have kept the original settings. Even with an EA I have psychological issues of fear and a greed. Talking about EA implosion. I am back to the drawing board. My accounts are now at Break even or a down for the week. Back to the higher time frames as I’ve done in the past. More trades doesn’t mean increased profits but can be detrimental to your account.

[QUOTE=austingrd;656652]Looks good for you with average pips per trade at 3.0. Keep it up. [/QU

Not good just yet. Until I can get this thing to work under all trading conditions I will definitely be much happier. My live account is at break even for the week but demo took a big hit.

Update Week of 22-26 Statistics

Zulutrade +10 pips
Demo account -35 pips
Live account +85

I am still upset at myself for changing my EA parameters intending to scalp the market where losses frequently occurred. Once I changed back to my original settings everything worked according to plan. Still huge disecrepancies between all three accounts however my settings for the upcoming weeks will remain identical to last weeks settings. I remain confident to averaging 200 pips/ week per my backtest results. Have a great weekend and see you all next week.

My live account and Demo account Statistics are now included on the thread along with Zulu.

EAtrader071’s Profile | Myfxbook

But this is simply a representation of your MT4 trading history. Can you provide us with a zulutrade link of your account?
it will be easier for me to analyse your performance.

I have attempted to search a profile named “Autotrade” but found nothing. I think that is because it’s pretty generic. Would be nice though if he can post a link so we could check updated stats.