My positional CFD shares trading journal

Hello guys,
I am here to post my personal trading journal . I have no experience in live trading before . But , I’ve develop a simple trend following system using two moving averages and 4ATR points of the open position price to determine the stop level , divide the trade by two so enter the trade twice , insert the TP levels which is 24ATR of the opening price on the first order , risked 2% on every trade . And found it profitable after some backtesting . I’ve learned 2 years in a demo account and I know a good trading system . I decide to go real .
A good trading system doesn’t generate returns of more than 100% , or 100% , or 80% , or 50% , or 10% in a week , or a month , or a year . But generate returns more than the benchmark of S&P500 . I am using this system to all CFD shares that are available at FxPro .
Yesterday I’ve opened a position at #GE and #PFE .
Here below are the charts and trades I made yesterday .

Please give a feedback on my system and my trading decision . I would be happy to take it into account . :wink:

Sorry for not updating the trade journal yesterday .

Yesterday , I enter several long positions in the equities market . I go long in #WMT ( Wal-Mart Stores ) , #BA( Boeing . Co ) , and #AXP ( American Express ) . The reason I take these long positions is the system tell me to do so . So here are the charts

Please give a feedback on my system and my trading decision . Any opinions or ideas are welcome . :slight_smile: