$50 A Day For 90 Days

[B]About me:
[/B]
I have been learning to trade Forex since 2006, and still do. I had little ups and many downs but never give up because this is the next best thing to IM. I don’t like to sell. I don’t like to mingle. I don’t like to be at the mercy of clients. My biggest problem is gratification. Is the same to masturbation. Too fast too soon. So I hope I can achieve delayed gratification.

[B]Rules:
[/B]

• Stay mechanical. Don’t think. Don’t get emotional involved.

[B]Goal: 1st Milestone (ACHIEVED on 10/12/2014)
[/B]

• $50 per day (50 pips) on a $1000 account.

• aiming to double my deposit to 100% within 90 days. Then compound to $5000 for another 90 days.

[B]Goal: 2nd Milestone (after 90 days)
[/B]

• after I reach $5000 of my own money. I’ll inject another $5000 (bank’s money) to trade with $10, 000.
  • $100 - $500 per day on a $10, 000 account.

[B]Goal: 3rd Milestone (I Can Quit My Business And Go Get Laid) (after 90 days)
[/B]

• after I achieve $10, 000 of my own money. I’ll inject another $10, 000 (bank’s money) to trade with $20, 000.

• $500 - $1000 per day on a $20, 000 account.

[I]Forex Price Action Trading Hack - Shorten Your Learning Curve[/I]

Oct 2014 Week 1: Old habits die hard.

Forex Price Action Trading Hack - Shorten Your Learning Curve

Oct 2014 Week 2: Still…

Oct 2014 Week 3: I Like My Profits

Oct 2014 Week 4: Manage to hit 3 out of 5 days.

Like your post, made me giggle. What system do you trade with ?

Mostly YTC Price Action from Lance Beggs. Price action, candlestick pattern and volume price analysis.

Sometimes I wonder if effort equates results.

I could have gotten thrice in profits but I told myself not to second guess my system. Be consistent. Sigh. I’ll update if I can get another $25.

End Of Oct 2014 Recap: $476.56

I manage to 47% in one month.

I have around 53% left and around 2 months to hit my $1000 in 90 days. So hoping to hit first of 2nd 1st Milestone.

Wish me luck.

Hi, you’re on your 2nd milestone, correct?

nope still grinding to reach 1st milestone. My capital is $1k. My borrowed capital is $4k. So I hope to hit $1k before Xmas.

Why are you borrowing money for forex? Be careful there, buddy, that’s how gambling addictions and being in debt begin.

Thanks mate. I had my fair share of trading with borrow capital. I have my fail safe protocol. Worst case is I capped my losses to $1k which easily earn in one month.

The issue is leverage. Many traders with little capital risk so much juts to earn a few because their capital is limited. My capital thanks to the bank is limitless. But that doesn’t mean I’ll risk it all. I know I can lose $1k. I’m still 36. I can risk. You need to take chances chances you r young.

Having said that my system flawless. I’m not. As long as I do not my human DE get the better of me. I’m looking at hitting my first milestone end the year.

I set my boundaries at $1k. That is all that matters.

Thanks for reminding.

[I]Forex Price Action Trading Hack - Shorten Your Learning Curve
[/I]

YUHOO. First $50. But it is actually 15 pips. As I use 0.3 standard lot. But still it is $50. I’ve got this in the morning between 10 to 11am Singapore time. Then I’m done. So proud of myself. It is not much but it is a dream to hit my daily target.

I could have gotten more. The gratification is tooooooo much.

This is getting boring. Boring in the sense that I was unable to hold on to stalling my gratification. I know what I must do. And yet I wasn’t able to do what is needed. My system is flawless. I am not. Hate being emotional.

Nothing to shout about. First week of Nov. Damn Sian…

Damn lost 6 days of work because I was too emo.

I have come to a point where proving myself to others doesn’t mean anything to me now. I’m not being arrogant or snobbish. But it is how I feel.

I’m still grinding but it has become so easy to make money from Forex now more than ever. My advice to you guys is to seek knowledge from other area like YouTube 21 convention. It is not just a PUA skill. It is everything a man needs. No offense to women. I’ve graduated from a rookie in 2006 to a pro trader in 2014 Oct.

I’m only making $50 a day now. But with leverage and access to credit card. My limit is the depth of my fear and control.

If you are still in a runt. Don’t give up. Keep ploughing. Read about 4 hour chef. Read about bulletproof exec. Watch YouTube by DJ Fuji, James Marshall and Sasha Day game. None of these is related to Forex. But it has made me who I am.

Don’t look for systems that promises you 90% accuracy. Look for a system that fits your mental shortcomings.

I’ll still be around. But currently I’ll be learning about media buying and info products. Hopefully I can get what is in my brain into what can be read like an ebook. I’m also trying to pick girls in their 20s. I’m 36. Gratification and courage is all written in the art of picking up girls. It has everything needed to be a successful trader. Funny how neither one of them is related yet in retrospective it is the same.

Take care guys. I’m off to get laid.

Your last screen show your deposit is more than 10K.
Did you finish 1st milestone and now go to 2nd one?

yes and no. I achieve up to 80% return but I do not want to wait anymore. I’m going big. If I crash I’ll be here again. hahaha…