Interactive social trading with ridu07

I m in. Thanks Ridu.

yeah i took already partial profits$

Hi ridu, best wishes for your thread here, i will come here and posting sure. thanks dear.

hi ridu, and all newbies :wink: maybe baby pips wont make problems.

Welcome Master Nihilist! :35:

Well… we are a RESOURCE here (as we were previously in the infamous forum you know…). Clever owners understand this…stupid (or in bad faith) owners, DON’T.
Let see, hoping all ok here , of course :stuck_out_tongue:

hi Alessandro , bp ist abt 80% owned by fking brokers also , Penquin Traders[owned by just 1 Real fx_Trader] 2 Much Better choice imho :31:

:60: :smiley: GR8 2 C YOU here 4sure Master [B]Nihilist ![/B]

Opsss… let see,bro :56:
But if they ban everybody here too, we will have then [U]2[/U] cases of prevarication and abuse to be EXPOSED to the public opinion (working on the first for now…). I don’t know how much smart it would be by their side, to do the same mistake twice… if they are not clever, at least they should be enough smart to not do it again… :slight_smile:
BTW, penguin forum is always there for us, in any case :wink:

Hi caridi, how are you? pls don’t call me master, we are all newbie here, lol.

I come here after your call sir, (no Master pls, only Newbie ha ha ha). we will catch the fish together.

Hi Nihilist…yes all newbies now ahaha :smiley:
I’m fine… of course still a bit in the “furious mode” on, about all the injustices taken on FF. But it’s life…always who has power try to bury the other ones that are “non aligned” with their status quo. :slight_smile:

Monday JPY Bank Holiday… a coming sell off of jap pairs not unprobable. Just a heads up :wink:

Hi Nihil… Its great to see u here dude…:60: Welcome to my place… We all expect lots of contribution form ur side… :wink:

Buy GJ at 186.53 SL:100 TP: open

Buy UJ at 119.38 SL: 118.50 TP: open

BUY NSD/USD at 0.77180

SL: 0.76500
TP: 0.77900

hav 7 short gbp/aud @1.91927 , TP1 17 pippies from entries , TP2 another 17 pips , SL manual = 2014-12-21_2217 - dcroiset’s library

classic trade ridu … you done a great job i just follow you and now close trade on 187.32 and got 74 pips uj is still open

sell EJ at 146.93 SL: 147.15 TP: open