Interactive social trading with ridu07

[B]Hello BP mates, welcome to my social trading network. I am in forex for more than 5 years… My strategy is pretty simple… Fundamental + fibo+ Volume indicator is my rule… From now i will try to summarize all my trading idea’s and signal’s here…

Also i cordially invite all experienced Forex trader to post their valuable signal and analysis here. So that traders can interact with others, watch others take trades, then duplicate their trades and by copying trades, traders can learn which strategies work and which do not work, without risking their entire portfolio. Hope this will shortens the learning curve from novice to experienced Forex trader…
[/B]

Thanks a lot Ridu… i hope we should be able to continue our journey atleast here :47:

Hi there…nice to c u back
priceaction7

That’s great Ridu ! Subscribed !

Hey count me in. All “newbies” here i saw…hahaha :D:

Thanx m8… Say : ALL IS WELL…:57:

Welcome to my place dude…

Assalamualaikum Ridu,

Thank you for the new home, subscribed !

Hi Alex, yes i’m also newbie but the oldest join date. LOL.

Ha ha ha… Me too also newbie here… Anyway, welcome to my place m8…Pls invite Roman also from my side… As i can’t post on FF… I will be happy if i have some of his valuable contribution on my thread …

Walikumassalam…Welcome to my place M8…

Hello Ridu,

I wish you success & happiness!:35:

Hi ridu07,
good to see you back.
I am new in this forum, how to subscribe this thread? I could not find it.
thanks

hello ridu, good to see you found new place. subscribed.

FX Bird

hi Ridu + Alessandro :smiley:

as u know my still open trades = Beware holidays Liquidity = i hav 2×7 long e/u @22827 @22837 ,TP1 17 pippies from entries , TP2 another 17 , SL manual = 2014-12-19_0954 - dcroiset’s library

=======
i’ll skype Roman also m8 + Nihilist :42:

hmmmm here you are the profit able traders i hope we all can take profit with ur ideas … … waiting for market start and take a little hint from ur side … see you on monday

Rid…
Gr8 to see the awesome journey u have embark on continues…

Hi Ridu,
Nice to see you back in action again. All the best mate and happy trading always!

hi ridu!
following you on bpips:-)