The Dragon Trading Journal

I will be trading GBP/JPY. If treated appropriately, with respect and appreciation, the dragon will perform very nicely. The dragon amasses victory after victory when in the hands of a suitable master. One who is disciplined. Determined. Patient. And confident of ultimate success.

The idea is to anticipate the dragon’s moves and be able to ride the dragon. There is much to be gained by anticipating the direction the dragon is going and staying for a ride. The dragon can take one for a great ride to riches and wealth. But if the attempting rider boards incorrectly there can be devastation.

The dragon is giving clues and hints and is very happy when the rider is successful. The dragon wants the rider to be successful. In that way a great friendship and partnership develops. Learning to listen to the dragon…

Dragon Trade 1

Buy: 177.847
ST: 177.696

Hi wsovibes

Can you explain a bit about your strategy so we get more of an insight into how you anticipate, ride and know when to get off the dragon?

Thanks

Rich

My strategy consists of plotting support and resistance price levels on my chart. Once price reaches those levels I watch the chart carefully and place a buy or sell. After all forex traders and dealers only have supply and demand to make their buy sell decisions from. I will be posting my dragon charts with my plotted support and resistance price levels.