Accurate and Profitable Trade Calls by 4xMiracle

[I][I]FOREX PAYS THE BILLS[/I][/I]

Miracle Method Trading

We meet here in this thread everyday to take live trades and profit instantly from each trading session!!!
Join me at 8pm-10pm EST , 3am-5am EST , 8am-10am EST

Hello, welcome to the worlds Number 1 forex trader profiting daily for over 6 years
Trade alongside one of the most skilled traders in the world. For Ten years i have seen traders come and go , I have seen traders stand at the top of the mountain, and fall to lowest of valleys. But Standing the test of time has revealed to me that I am blessed to have become one of the few gifted traders with the most robust and accurate methodology that has allowed me to make money with ease every time I touch a computer.

Now this is not meant to be a boasting session but stating facts are imperative.
And facts are telling me that more people can profit from forex then ever before and I believe I can be a tool to people achieving a lifestyle they may desire.

This thread will host live trades for a few hours during all three major session of the trading day.
U.S. Session
Tokyo Session
London Session

If your just looking to add a few extra Highly Profitable trades on top of your own trading adventures then make sure to tune in
If your struggling in the forex market and are looking to follow profitable trades, then tune in
If you desire to be financially free, then please …tune in

Authoring the Infamous miracle method. Never released to the public due to fear of tipping what maybe an imaginary balance. I imagine that the 5 percent of highly profitable traders do not release their exact discovered methodology for the same fears that i do.

Trades to my journal will be posted live during the time listed above.
Profits will be made everyday with little to no drawdown

Risk to Reward on each trade is usually 1:3
Win rate + 90%

Normal Stop losses are set to 15-25 pips
Profits are usually taken at 30-80 pips per trade

So come make some money with me , make as much as you want. I dont care

Good luck and happy pipping Ladies and Gentlemen…