Zwara trade Journal

Hello guys I’m creating this new thread here with the only purpose of sharing my experiences and trades, I’m not a trading GURU of any kind, I’m a simple trader that is just riding the wave and trying to become successful one of these days.

I’m 35 years old, I’m in the Forex trading for almost 4 years I stopped for a couple of years due to personal reasons, but recently I decided to restart my forex experience.

Any comments are welcome.

My starting account will have 1k£ and will trade mainly eur/usd, gbp/usd and gold, will try to post all trades here.

My risk per trade will NEVER be more then 2% on all positions open… I normally only manage 1 position so I can focus on PA, and protecting with manual trailing stops.

cya you guys around.

let the journal begin

1st trade on euro was a big big mistake bad entry point and also added to bad math on lots calculations ended up a huge loss.

after that recalculated lots and I had a opportunity on Gold ended up recovering the losses made but so far for today I’m net 0 profits.

1st take profit of 50% position 100 pips and moved to BE

2nd close the rest of the 50% on huge gains not bad

After a while watching the charts I managed to catch another good entry point on gold

again as usual 1st close 50% at 100pips gains and stops on BE+1

after some minutes closed 30% of the remaining position with 230 pips and moved stops to +10pips

Few minutes later close 50% of the reaming position now sitting at 400 pips and moved stops to +300, at this point only left 15% of initial position with protection stops sitting at +300.

and finally couples minutes later I decided to close the trade securing 430 pips

Unless something really GOOD happens i wont trade more today … despite I add a bad very bad start due to my own errors I managed to end up the day so far with 4% gains on the account.

thanks for visiting.