EA Project - Straddle Scalp Trading - EURUSD USDJPY

Personal record of SST system. based on old method related to mdp and xmt scalper found scatter around the net, with some minor modification based on my own research and trading experience.
the idea is keep riding the market price until the small reaction happen before the initial wave trend happen. using predefined SL, and stop trailing for dynamic exit.
Overall trading result :

current active entry (straddle) :

my intention is to test/find best setting consist as low as possible Drawdown, while keep making pips in the process.

Account Age : 2 weeks.

current market order, monday result good one, without having any problem with gap happen at market opening session.

overall gain now 30%.

unsure price movement of EURUSD, last two days market range are quite narrow.
got overall negative result for past 2 days transaction.

current profit : 28%, account age 4 weeks.
detailed statement :

well passed last FOMC event, weeks 5, profit gain : 38%.

with detailed statement as shown :

sudden wave from EURUSD, situation where these method would works best. another profit result added, 40% profit gain in total, Maximum drawdown: 7.33%, Weeks: 5.

late update, due some final check before goes to live account. detailed statistics are result from almost 2 months forward test performance.
forward test still ongoing, as active order :

Thats bloody nice work bro. Is this demo or live. If live my hat is off to you sir. If demo well best you send it live. Again very impressive.

Bob

thank you sir. it’s a demo account forward test, I’ve been done the whole FT works for quite long. these one are considered as final setting I had, and both old and new FT account are still running well at my VPS server.
but now I decide to start with live account, use same account type ECNpro at Tickmill. I will keep update both of account performance, my aim is to have an honest comparison between their demo and live account price feeds. both account will use exact EA file, also an Exact setting with same lot size. the only different is demo account are start at 1000 usd initial balance, while the real one start at 2400 USD (12% deposit bonus included).

for a moment sell order at usdjpy executed.

So good to see bro. Wishing you the best and following closely. May the pips flow freely.

Bob

Dear Ontario, Sam here. i need to talk to you for this system… Do you have some long time trading history ?

Sam

Hi sam
sorry for my late respond, been too busy maintain with real account performance. as for long term Forward Test performance (6 months) and over year with my first forward test account.

here’s latest growth from current account.
all detailed information at myfxbook link :
aPorax System by Alicefx | Myfxbook
it’s the same account as first page :).