FXAlTareeq Forex Trading Journal

Congratulations and GREEN Pips to those who traded this trade and stayed in.

This was a MONSTER trade that netted 1,372 pips this week. However, I don’t believe that this trade is over. Be on the lookout for adding onto this trade this morning.

GBPNZD DAILY TRENDLINE
S/L: 2.4372
SELL: 2.3869 (2.3971)
T1: 2.3420 Hit target for 551 pips
T2: 2.3150 Hit target for 821 pips
Total Pips 1,372

Gbpjpy h1 boxing
s/l: 183.61
sell: 183.16
t1: 182.55

Here’s “What’s on My Forex Radar Today”. Yesterday video should have saved a lot of traders from getting into losing trades

[video=youtube_share;Yx0rh7IqWA4]YouTube

Congratulations and Green Pips to those who traded this with me. This trade has netted 319 pips. What an AWESOME and monster trade. I will say this, many people (those who haven’t been following my trades for long) questioned my judgement in entering a 3 leg on this trade, but Traders this comes with experience, and a firm understanding of the Forex Market. I trade each and every single one of my trades with you. This is how I make my living and you can too.

GBPNZD H4 Trend Continuation
S/L: 2.3290
SELL: 2.3124 or the low of the Asian Session
T1: 2.2805 Hit target for 319 pips

Believe it or not I see a great deal more in terms of this pair dropping further. I won’t go into details today, but rest assured look for more real soon. For now enjoy the fruits and have a MAGNIFICENT weekend on PURPOSE!

Kaboom! Another 241 pips trade that many though I was crazy to take on a Friday. Thus far 560 pips this week and over 1200+ last week and my Tribe is still shaking and baking!

[video=youtube_share;dL42xzK1Aqg]http://youtu.be/dL42xzK1Aqg?hd=1[/video]

Come take a look and see “What On My Forex Radar” for this week. Here’s my upcoming week review on what I think will happen in the Forex Spot Currency Market. Nothing but pure Naked Price Action Trading with a Swagg.

I’m in the process of demo LIVE testing a new system that I have created. It deals with Weekly trades, over 29 pairs and you only need to spend about 5-10 each day implementing hit. So far I am seeing some EXCELLENT results. Here is a screenshot that I did today in which 21 pairs qualified to trade and thus far 18 have hit targets. BTW this does not involve any EAs Robots, Indicators. Just plain ole “Naked Trading with a Swagg!”

I am really excited about this system. I have been testing it for the last 4 months. It is SET and FORGET trading system. Look at all of these GREEN pips! for 10 minutes worth of work. These results are consistent week in week out. This one will be a winner for my Signals forsure! Rack’em and Stack’em.

Professional Traders spend a lot of their time back-testing, developing new Trading Systems that give them kind of edge on today’s markets and you should too.

UPDATE: 10/201/2015

I don’t always get a chance to post various updates in a timely manner. However, here is one that was done last week on my “Set and Forget” trading system which is in the works. This trading system should be ready to be unveiled sometime next month. Again, I keep averaging about 80% win rate with this strategy. I had 5 pairs that qualified to be traded and 4 wins and 1 loss. I only did one day of trading last week so there could have been other trades taken that week which could have resulted in more green pips and/or more red ones, but again this system is averaging 80% win rate and I’m ecstatic about that. I am packaging it up with videos and instructions on how to trade it.

This is why you don’t jump on a fast moving candle. Here is a video I just did for one of Mentor Clients (I provide analysis for 30 trades for ALL of my Mentor Program Clients). He emailed me asked me if he should get in on this trade. I told him NO. Watch the video and see if I called it correctly or not!

Come and take a look at What’s on my Forex Trading Radar. Each day invite you to take a look over my shoulder
and see the which Forex Trades I am looking at. I cover the Weekly, Daily and H4 Forex Charts. I do it Naked with a Swagg.

Here’s “What’s On My Forex Radar” this morning Traders. There are a lot of Weekly and Daily trades forming. The question is, will they hold and what to do after the ECB Presidents Mr. Draghi speech last night? Come take a look and listen to one Trader’s opinion as to what to expect today and a peek into next week’s trades. Have a magnificent WEEKEND on PURPOSE!

I’m getting several request and I thought I would put this out there for you guys to see if you’re interested.

Here’s the deal. Would you be interested in a Live Forex Trading Room? The sessions will take place Tuesday-Thursday for 2 hours. I will take live Forex Trade set-up as they are unfolding during the sessions. You will get to work with a Professional Forex Trader . You will get to see the Live Trades taken on the spot. All sessions will be recorded. Please answer the poll and I will determine if there is a strong interest for this.

[Here the link for the Poll.](https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BNYMY8W)

My new “Set and Forget” system is edging closer to be being released. I had the pleasure of testing it over the course of 3 days last week and here are the results:

October 22, 2015: 100% win rate. 5 Trades taken. 5 Wins/0 losses

October 21, 2015: 80% win rate. 5 Trades taken. 4 Wins/1 losses

October 20, 2015: 62% win rate. 8Trades taken. 5 Wins/3 losses

As you can see we had another 80.33% win rate with this NO indicator, NO Expert Advisors (EA’s), No Oscillators, No Thingamajig Pure Naked Forex Trading System.

I will be unveiling this Forex Strategy to my Mentor Clients with both video, webinar and PDF instructions. It takes less than 15-20 minutes to implement.

October 27, 2015 London Session update:

What’s On My Forex Radar! October 28, 2015 the day of the FOMC interest rate release!

What’s on my Forex radar

great to hear about big plans. what is style of ur trading, do u use any indicators or use simply S/R.
what is ur success rate. hopefully ur journey of success continue.

What’s On My Forex Radar November 2, 2015. Noting but Price Action Forex Naked Trading with a Swagg!

Forex Naked Price Action Trading: Asian Session update November 3, 2015

This is What’s On My Forex Radar November 4, 2015: