Forexearlywarning Trade Journal

Today I was watching the NZD/USD, it had a sell signal on my indicator setup and trading system. This pair dropped nearly 105 pips in the main session, see my signals and chart movement below, excellent movement today. Good Trading

Today I was watching the JPY pairs, they sold off in the main session and had sell signals on my indicator setup and trading system. Commodity currencies were weak and the JPY was strong. The CAD/JPY dropped nearly 130 pips in the main session and is trending down on the major time frames, see my signals and chart movement below, excellent movement today. Good Trading

Today I was watching the CAD pairs, the CAD strengthened in the main session and had various buy and sell signals on my indicator setup and trading system. The CAD/JPY and CAD/CHF moved up strong nearly 150 pips in the main session, Short term trades on the small time frames. See my signals and chart movement below, excellent movement today. Good Trading

Today I was watching the JPY pairs, the GBP and CAD also strengthened in the main session and had various buy and sell signals on my indicator setup and trading system. The CAD/JPY and GBPJPY/CHF moved up strong today and the CAD/JPY broke out of resistance in the main session with more upside. See my signals and chart movement below, excellent movement today. Good Trading, Forexearlywarning

Today I was watching the JPY pairs, they sold off in the main session after the news and had sell signals on my indicator setup and trading system. JPY was strong on all pairs and consistent. The USD/JPY dropped over 175 pips in the main session, right through the support clusters. See my signal setup and chart movement below, excellent movement today. Good Trading

Today I was watching the EUR pairs, they moved up strong in the main session and had buy signals on my indicator setup and trading system. The EUR was strong on all pairs and consistent. The EUR/NZD moved up nearly 150 pips in the main trading session, right through some of the resistance clusters. See my signal setup and chart setup/price movement below, excellent movement today. Good Trading

Today I was watching the NZD pairs, they moved up strong in the main session and had buy signals on my indicator setup and trading system. The NZD was strong on all pairs and consistent. The NZD/CAD moved up nearly 100 pips in the main trading session, and this pair is trending up on the MN time frame, so additional potential is easily possible. See my signal setup and chart setupand moving averages, along with the price movement below, excellent movement today. Good Trading

Today I was watching the GBP pairs, they moved down strong in the main session and had sell signals on my indicator setup and trading system. The GBP was weak on all pairs and consistent. The GBP/AUD moved down nearly 150 pips in the main trading session, and this pair is trending down on all of the major time frames, so additional potential is easily possible. See my signal setup and chart setup and moving averages, along with the price movement below, excellent movement today. Good Trading

Today I was watching the JPY pairs, they moved down strong in the main session and had sell signals on my indicator setup and trading system. The JPY was strong on all pairs and consistent. The GBP/JPY and EUR/JPY moved down nearly 200 pips in the main trading session, and these pair is trending down on all of the major time frames, so additional potential is easily possible. The EUR/JPY has one support level around 113.50 for profit taking. See my signal setup and chart setup and moving averages, along with the price movement below, excellent movement today. Good Trading

Today I was watching the GBP pairs, the GBP was strong in the main session. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The GBP was consistently strong on all pairs.The GBP/CAD, GBP/USD and GBP/CHF all moved higher. These pair are all in long term down trends so these look like short term buy trades today. See my signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading

Today I was watching the CHF pairs, the CHF was strong in the main session. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The CHF was consistently strong on all pairs.The NZD/CHF sold off. These pair is in a long term uptrend on the MN time frame so the current sell off on the H4 time frame should only last another day or two. See my trading signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading

Today I was watching the GBP pairs, the GBP was weak in the main session. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The GBP was consistently weak on all pairs.The GBP/AUD sold off. These pair is in a long term down trend on the major time frames so the current sell off could continue. See my trading signal setup and chart setup with exponential moving averages and my heatmap, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading

Today I was watching the CHF, it had consistent strength on my indicator setup and trading system. The USD/CHF had a very strong sell off. The other CHF pairs also moved on this basis. Excellent movement today. See my live trading signals and chart movement below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the JPY pairs, the JPY was weak in the main session. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The JPY was consistently weak on all pairs.The AUD/JPY and CAD/JPY moved strongly higher. The AUD/JPY is in a long term uptrend, and the CAD/JPY is ranging so the CAD/JPY looks like a short term buy trade today. See my signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading

Today 11-11-2016 I was watching the NZD pairs, the NZD was weak in the main session. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The NZD was consistently weak on all pairs. The NZD/USD moved down into support and the GBP/NZD moved strongly higher. The NZD/USD is atsupport and the GBP/NZD is in a D1 uptrend and should continue higher for one more day to about 1.7800 resistance area. See my signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading

Today I was watching the JPY pairs, the JPY was weak in the main session. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The JPY was consistently weak on all pairs. The AUD/JPY and USD/JPY moved much higher. starting in the Asian session. Both pairs are trending up on the W1 time fame with excellent ongoing upside. See my signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the AUD pairs, the AUD was weak in the main session. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The AUD was consistently weak on all pairs. The AUD/CAD sold off. This pair is trending down on the D1 time frame. The next major support for some profit taking is around 0.9850. See my signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the NZD pairs, the NZD was strong in the main session. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The NZD was consistently strong on all pairs. The NZD/JPY moved much higher. This pair is trending up on the W1 time frame. The upside potential is excellent on this higher time frame. See my signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the CAD pairs, the CAD was strong in the main session. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The CAD was consistently strong on all pairs. The CAD/CHF moved much higher, and the GBP/CAD nad EUR/CAD has strong drops. These pairs are not trending on the larger time frames, so these are short term trades only. See my signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the EUR pairs, the EUR was strong in the main session. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The EUR was consistently strong on all pairs. The EUR/JPY moved much higher, as did the other EUR pairs. These pairs are not trending on the larger time frames, H4 and larger, so I consider this short term trades only. See my signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.