Forexearlywarning Trade Journal

Today I was watching the JPY pairs, the JPY was weak in the main session. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The JPY was consistently weak on all pairs.The AUD/JPY and CAD/JPY moved strongly higher. The AUD/JPY is in a long term uptrend, and the CAD/JPY is ranging so the CAD/JPY looks like a short term buy trade today. See my signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading

Today 11-11-2016 I was watching the NZD pairs, the NZD was weak in the main session. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The NZD was consistently weak on all pairs. The NZD/USD moved down into support and the GBP/NZD moved strongly higher. The NZD/USD is atsupport and the GBP/NZD is in a D1 uptrend and should continue higher for one more day to about 1.7800 resistance area. See my signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading

Today I was watching the JPY pairs, the JPY was weak in the main session. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The JPY was consistently weak on all pairs. The AUD/JPY and USD/JPY moved much higher. starting in the Asian session. Both pairs are trending up on the W1 time fame with excellent ongoing upside. See my signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the AUD pairs, the AUD was weak in the main session. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The AUD was consistently weak on all pairs. The AUD/CAD sold off. This pair is trending down on the D1 time frame. The next major support for some profit taking is around 0.9850. See my signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the NZD pairs, the NZD was strong in the main session. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The NZD was consistently strong on all pairs. The NZD/JPY moved much higher. This pair is trending up on the W1 time frame. The upside potential is excellent on this higher time frame. See my signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the CAD pairs, the CAD was strong in the main session. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The CAD was consistently strong on all pairs. The CAD/CHF moved much higher, and the GBP/CAD nad EUR/CAD has strong drops. These pairs are not trending on the larger time frames, so these are short term trades only. See my signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the EUR pairs, the EUR was strong in the main session. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The EUR was consistently strong on all pairs. The EUR/JPY moved much higher, as did the other EUR pairs. These pairs are not trending on the larger time frames, H4 and larger, so I consider this short term trades only. See my signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the JPY and CAD pairs, the JPY was weak in the main session. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The JPY was consistently weak on all pairs. The CAD/JPY moved much higher, due to some minor CAD strength.This pair is trending on the larger time frames, W1, and has considerable upside potential going forward. See my signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

The last two days I have been watching the USD pairs, the USD was strong in the main session today and after the FOMC news yesterday. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The USD was consistently strong on all pairs. The USD/CHF moved much higher, This pair is trending on the larger time frames, W1, and MN, and has considerable upside potential going forward. See my signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the EUR pairs. The EUR was weak today in the main trading session. Several of the EUR pairs sold off. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The EUR was consistently weak on all pairs. The EUR/USD moved much lower. This pair is trending on the larger time frames, W1, and MN, but still has one more level to break at 1.3060 before a full break out into the major downtrend. See my signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the AUD pairs. The AUD was strong today in the main trading session. Several of the AUD pairs moved on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The AUD was consistently strong on all pairs. The AUD/CHF moved higher and the EUR/AUD sold off. Both pairs are trending on the H4 time frames and could continue in that direction of the D1 trends also form later today in the Asian session See my signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Do You use that MA to analyze the price? Or You use another trading tools?

We use multiple time frames, by individual currency, to analyze the market daily. Also support and resistance, the forex news calendar, and price alerts, along with the heatmap. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the GBP pairs. The GBP was weak today in the main trading session. Several of the GBP pairs moved very strong on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The GBP was consistently weak on all pairs. The GBP/JPY, GBP/NZD moved much lower and the EUR/GBP rose. These pairs are trending on the D1 time frames and could continue in that direction of today’s movements. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the NZD pairs. The NZD was strong today in the main trading session. Several of the NZD pairs moved very strong on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The NZD was consistently weak on all pairs. The GBP/NZD moved much lower and the NZD/USD rose. These pairs are trending on the D1 time frames and could continue in that direction of today’s movements. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the GBP pairs. The GBP was strong today in the main trading session. All of the GBP pairs moved very strong on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The GBP was consistently strong on all pairs. The GBP/USD and GBP/CAD moved much higher. Since these pairs are trending down on the larger time frames, they both could reverse in 1-2 days. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the CAD pairs. The CAD was strong today in the main trading session. All of the CAD pairs moved very strong on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The CAD/JPY moved much higher. Since this pair only has H4 time frame trend support, we would scale out lots at the current prices. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the JPY pairs. The JPY was strong today in the main trading session. All of the JPY pairs moved very strong on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The GBP/JPY moved much lower. Since this pair only has H4 time frame trend support, we would scale out lots at the current prices. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the CAD pairs. The CAD was weak today in the main trading session. All of the CAD pairs moved very strong on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The CAD/JPY moved much lower. Since this pair only has H4 time frame trend support, we would scale out lots at the current prices, support is at 85.50 for exits. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the AUD pairs. The AUD was strong today in the main trading session. All of the AUD pairs moved very strong on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The AUD/CHF moved much higher. The AUD/CHF is starting to penetrate and important breakout point at 0.7700. Since the larger trends are all pointing up, this pair could fully break out next week on the larger time frames. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.