Forexearlywarning Trade Journal

Today I was watching the AUD pairs. The AUD was strong today in the main trading session. Several of the AUD pairs moved on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The AUD was consistently strong on all pairs. The AUD/CHF moved higher and the EUR/AUD sold off. Both pairs are trending on the H4 time frames and could continue in that direction of the D1 trends also form later today in the Asian session See my signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Do You use that MA to analyze the price? Or You use another trading tools?

We use multiple time frames, by individual currency, to analyze the market daily. Also support and resistance, the forex news calendar, and price alerts, along with the heatmap. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the GBP pairs. The GBP was weak today in the main trading session. Several of the GBP pairs moved very strong on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The GBP was consistently weak on all pairs. The GBP/JPY, GBP/NZD moved much lower and the EUR/GBP rose. These pairs are trending on the D1 time frames and could continue in that direction of today’s movements. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the NZD pairs. The NZD was strong today in the main trading session. Several of the NZD pairs moved very strong on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The NZD was consistently weak on all pairs. The GBP/NZD moved much lower and the NZD/USD rose. These pairs are trending on the D1 time frames and could continue in that direction of today’s movements. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the GBP pairs. The GBP was strong today in the main trading session. All of the GBP pairs moved very strong on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The GBP was consistently strong on all pairs. The GBP/USD and GBP/CAD moved much higher. Since these pairs are trending down on the larger time frames, they both could reverse in 1-2 days. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the CAD pairs. The CAD was strong today in the main trading session. All of the CAD pairs moved very strong on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The CAD/JPY moved much higher. Since this pair only has H4 time frame trend support, we would scale out lots at the current prices. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the JPY pairs. The JPY was strong today in the main trading session. All of the JPY pairs moved very strong on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The GBP/JPY moved much lower. Since this pair only has H4 time frame trend support, we would scale out lots at the current prices. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the CAD pairs. The CAD was weak today in the main trading session. All of the CAD pairs moved very strong on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The CAD/JPY moved much lower. Since this pair only has H4 time frame trend support, we would scale out lots at the current prices, support is at 85.50 for exits. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the AUD pairs. The AUD was strong today in the main trading session. All of the AUD pairs moved very strong on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The AUD/CHF moved much higher. The AUD/CHF is starting to penetrate and important breakout point at 0.7700. Since the larger trends are all pointing up, this pair could fully break out next week on the larger time frames. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today 2-24-2017 I was watching the JPY pairs. The JPY was strong today in the main trading session. All of the JPY pairs moved on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The GBP/JPY moved much lower. The GBP/JPY is not in a downtrend, it is ranging, so despite the strong movement today we would scale out lots and move stops down. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the CAD pairs. The CAD was weak today in the main trading session. All of the CAD pairs moved strong on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The NZD/CAD moved much higher. The NZD/CAD is trending higher on the D1 time frame and should continue up to our resistance target area of 0.9625. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the AUD pairs. The AUD was weak today in the main trading session. All of the AUD pairs moved strong on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The AUD/USD moved much lower. The AUD/USD is trending lower on the D1 time frame and should continue up down much lower. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the EUR pairs. The EUR was strong today in the main trading session. All of the EUR pairs moved up on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The EUR/JPY and EUR/GBP moved higher ahead of and after the NFP news driver. The EUR/GBP should continue up to the 0.8825 area resistance, and the EUR/USD is trending up now on the D1 time frame and should continue up for 1-3 days. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the GBP pairs. The GBP was strong today in the main trading session. All of the GBP pairs moved on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The EUR/GBP moved much lower. The EUR/GBP is not trending down on the higher time frames, so we consider this to be a short term sell. We would scale out lots or exit this short term sell trade. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the GBP pairs. The GBP was strong today in the main trading session. All of the GBP pairs moved on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The GBP/USD and GBP/NZD both moved higher. The GBP/USD is trending up on the D1 time frame and should continue to the next resistance area at 1.2460, but somewhat based on a weak USD. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the GBP pairs. The GBP was strong today in the main trading session. All of the GBP pairs moved on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The GBP/USD and GBP/AUD both moved higher. The GBP/USD is trending up on the D1 time frame and should continue to the next resistance area at 1.2550, the GBP/AUD continued much higher after the main session. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the CAD pairs. The CAD was weak today in the main trading session. All of the CAD pairs moved on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The GBP/CAD moved higher. The GBP/CAD is trending up on the W1 time frame and should continue to the next resistance area at 1.6950. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the GBP pairs. The GBP was weak today in the main trading session. All of the GBP pairs moved on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The GBP/AUD moved much lower. The GBP/AUD is trending down on the H4 time frame and should continue to the next support area at 1.6250. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the JPY pairs. The JPY was strong today in the main trading session. All of the JPY pairs moved on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The CAD/JPY and CHF/JPY sold off. The CHF/JPY is in a strong downtrend, but the CAD/JPY is range bound on the H4 time frame, it should continue down and test the 82.25 support. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.