Forexearlywarning Trade Journal

Today I was watching the CAD pairs. The CAD was weak today in the main trading session. All of the CAD pairs moved strong on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The NZD/CAD moved much higher. The NZD/CAD is trending higher on the D1 time frame and should continue up to our resistance target area of 0.9625. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the AUD pairs. The AUD was weak today in the main trading session. All of the AUD pairs moved strong on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The AUD/USD moved much lower. The AUD/USD is trending lower on the D1 time frame and should continue up down much lower. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the EUR pairs. The EUR was strong today in the main trading session. All of the EUR pairs moved up on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The EUR/JPY and EUR/GBP moved higher ahead of and after the NFP news driver. The EUR/GBP should continue up to the 0.8825 area resistance, and the EUR/USD is trending up now on the D1 time frame and should continue up for 1-3 days. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the GBP pairs. The GBP was strong today in the main trading session. All of the GBP pairs moved on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The EUR/GBP moved much lower. The EUR/GBP is not trending down on the higher time frames, so we consider this to be a short term sell. We would scale out lots or exit this short term sell trade. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the GBP pairs. The GBP was strong today in the main trading session. All of the GBP pairs moved on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The GBP/USD and GBP/NZD both moved higher. The GBP/USD is trending up on the D1 time frame and should continue to the next resistance area at 1.2460, but somewhat based on a weak USD. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the GBP pairs. The GBP was strong today in the main trading session. All of the GBP pairs moved on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The GBP/USD and GBP/AUD both moved higher. The GBP/USD is trending up on the D1 time frame and should continue to the next resistance area at 1.2550, the GBP/AUD continued much higher after the main session. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the CAD pairs. The CAD was weak today in the main trading session. All of the CAD pairs moved on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The GBP/CAD moved higher. The GBP/CAD is trending up on the W1 time frame and should continue to the next resistance area at 1.6950. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the GBP pairs. The GBP was weak today in the main trading session. All of the GBP pairs moved on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The GBP/AUD moved much lower. The GBP/AUD is trending down on the H4 time frame and should continue to the next support area at 1.6250. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the JPY pairs. The JPY was strong today in the main trading session. All of the JPY pairs moved on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The CAD/JPY and CHF/JPY sold off. The CHF/JPY is in a strong downtrend, but the CAD/JPY is range bound on the H4 time frame, it should continue down and test the 82.25 support. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the JPY pairs. The JPY was strong today in the main trading session. All of the JPY pairs moved on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. All of the JPY pairs moved much lower. All of the JPY pairs are trending down on the W1 time frame and should continue much lower, the downtrends are strong. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the GBP pairs. The GBP was strong today in the main trading session. All of the GBP pairs moved on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The GBP/CAD and GBP/AUD made strong moves to the upside.
The GBP/CAD could be forming a new long term uptrend on the W1 time frame. Also the GBP/AUD is trending up on the D1 time frame. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the EUR pairs. The EUR was strong today in the main trading session. All of the EUR pairs moved on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The EUR/JPY is trending up on the D1 time frame, and the 122.00-123.00 area is the next resistance zone. EUR/NZD is in a W1 time frame uptrend and has much more additional potential. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the GBP pairs. The GBP was strong today in the main trading session. All of the EUR pairs moved on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The GBP/CAD and GBP/NZD moved much higher. Both pairs are trending up on the W1 time frame trends with no nearby resistance. W1 time frame uptrend and has much more additional potential. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the NZD pairs. The NZD was strong today in the main trading session. All of the NZD pairs moved on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The NZD/JPY moved much higher. This pairs are trending up on the D1 time frame trends, but the larger time frames are pointing down, so we would scale out lots and it should continue higher at least one more day. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the NZD pairs. The NZD was weak today in the main trading session. All of the NZD pairs moved on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The EUR/NZD moved much higher, and the NZD/CHF dropped. Both pairs are in strong trends in the direction of today’s movements and have ongoing potential to move further. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the CHF pairs. The CHF was weak today in the main trading session. All of the CHF pairs moved on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The USD/CHF moved much higher, and this pair is trending up on the D1 time frame. Next resistance level for profit taking is at 1.0100. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the CHF pairs. The CHF was strong today in the main trading session. All of the CHF pairs moved on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The CAD/CHF moved lower, and this pair could continue lower to the 0.7175 support area on the H4 time frame. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the JPY pairs. The JPY was weak today in the main trading session. All of the JPY pairs moved on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The EUR/JPY moved up and this pair is now breaking out and into it’s W1 time frame uptrend. This pair has ongoing upside potential. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the NZD pairs. The NZD was strong today in the main trading session. All of the JPY pairs moved on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The NZD/USD moved up and this pair is trending up on the D1 time frame. The next major resistance on this pair is at 0.7025 for some profit taking. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the GBP pairs. The GBP was weak today in the main trading session. All of the JPY pairs moved on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The GBP/NZD and GBP/JPY both moved down strong and both pairs are trending down on the D1 time frame. The next support level on the GBP/JPY is at 140.50-141.00 for some profit taking. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.