Forexearlywarning Trade Journal

Today I was watching the NZD pairs. The NZD was weak today in the main trading session. All of the NZD pairs moved on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The EUR/NZD moved much higher, and the NZD/CHF dropped. Both pairs are in strong trends in the direction of today’s movements and have ongoing potential to move further. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the CHF pairs. The CHF was weak today in the main trading session. All of the CHF pairs moved on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The USD/CHF moved much higher, and this pair is trending up on the D1 time frame. Next resistance level for profit taking is at 1.0100. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the CHF pairs. The CHF was strong today in the main trading session. All of the CHF pairs moved on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The CAD/CHF moved lower, and this pair could continue lower to the 0.7175 support area on the H4 time frame. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the JPY pairs. The JPY was weak today in the main trading session. All of the JPY pairs moved on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The EUR/JPY moved up and this pair is now breaking out and into it’s W1 time frame uptrend. This pair has ongoing upside potential. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the NZD pairs. The NZD was strong today in the main trading session. All of the JPY pairs moved on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The NZD/USD moved up and this pair is trending up on the D1 time frame. The next major resistance on this pair is at 0.7025 for some profit taking. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the GBP pairs. The GBP was weak today in the main trading session. All of the JPY pairs moved on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The GBP/NZD and GBP/JPY both moved down strong and both pairs are trending down on the D1 time frame. The next support level on the GBP/JPY is at 140.50-141.00 for some profit taking. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the AUD pairs. The AUD was strong today in the main trading session. All of the AUD pairs moved on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The The AUD/CHF moved up on the H4 time frame, next resistance is at 1.7275. The EUR/AUD dropped on the H4 time frame and is approaching support levels on that time frame, so we would scale out lots on any sells. These two pair’s movements were short term trades against the major trends today. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the GBP pairs. The GBP was weak today in the main trading session. All of the GBP pairs moved on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The GBP/JPY moved down on the D1 time frame trend. The next support levels for profit taking are at about the 136.00 to 137.00 ranges. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the JPY pairs. The JPY was weak today in the main trading session. All of the JPY pairs moved on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The GBP/JPY and USD/JPY moved higher. The GBP/JPY should continue up to the 142.25 resistance area on the H4 time frame. The USD/JPY moved up on the smaller time frames only, short term day trade. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the GBP pairs. The GBP was weak today in the main trading session. All of the GBP pairs moved on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The GBP/JPY sold off and has some short term trend support on the H4 time frame. I could continue lower for one to two more days. The next major support level is at 139.75. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the NZD pairs. The NZD was weak today in the main trading session. All of the NZD pairs moved on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system. The GBP/NZD and AUD/NZD both moved higher. The GBP/NZD is building a new D1 time frame uptrend and has still has considerable upside potential. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the CAD pairs. The CAD was strong today in the main trading session. All of the CAD pairs moved on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system.

The CAD/JPY is breaking out and has upside potential to 92.00 on the higher time frames. The CAD/CHF also moved higher and has additional potential on the W1 time frame uptrend. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the CHF pairs. The CHF was weak today in the main trading session. All of the CHF pairs moved on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system.

The AUD/CHF and NZD/CHF both moved higher. The AUD/CHF is forming an uptrend on the W1 time frame and still has plenty of upside potential. The NZD/CHF is still ranging and has not fully broken out. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the EUR pairs. The EUR was strong today in the main trading session. All of the EUR pairs moved on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system.

The EUR/GBP moves strong to the upside, and the next resistance level is at 0.9000. The EUR/USD also moved higher, and has ongoing upside potential on the higher time frame trends. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the CHF pairs. The CHF was weak today in the main trading session. All of the EUR pairs moved on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system.

The GBP/CHF and USD/CHF moved higher. The GBP/CHF is at resistance on the H4 time frame, scale out lots on any new buy trades. The USD/CHF is in a weak downtrend, so today’s movement is a rebound off of support. The movement was strong but we would also scale out lots on any buys, as the exact target price is unknown. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the GBP pairs. The GBP was weak today in the main trading session. All of the GBP pairs moved on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system.

The GBP/JPY and GBP/NZD both moved lower today. The GBP/JPY is ranging. The GBP/NZD is also ranging, but should continue lower for 1-2 days. We would scale out lots on sells on these two ranging pairs. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the NZD pairs. The NZD was weak today in the main trading session. All of the NZD pairs moved on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system.

The NZD/CHF moved lover and should continue lower for at least one more day on the H4 time frame. The EUR/NZD moved higher and should continue up to the 1.6150 resistance on the H4 and D1 time frames. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the CHF pairs. The CHF was weak today in the main trading session. All of the CHF pairs moved on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system.

The USD/CHF moved much higher. This pair had a strong signal and upward movement, but the only trend support is from the H1 time frame, so we would scale out lots and exit when the H1 time frame trend consolidates. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the NZD pairs. The NZD was weak today in the main trading session. All of the NZD pairs moved on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system.

The EUR/NZD moved much higher. This is trending higher with additional upside potential to 1.6600. The NZD/CHF moved lower. This pair has one support area at 0.6950, we would scale out lots on any sell and see if it breaks this level, this pair has additional potential below there. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.

Today I was watching the JPY pairs. The JPY was weak today in the main trading session. All of the JPY pairs moved on this basis. Based on my indicator setup and trading system.

The AUD/JPY and NZD/JPY moved higher, these pairs are ranging and we would scale out lots on any short term buys. We will be looking for potential breakouts and formation of new trends on these pairs in our next market analysis and trading plans. See my live signal setup and chart setup with moving averages, along with the price movement in the images below. Good Trading.