Predictive Trading

MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION?
What you are about to start witnessing with this journey aims to give the answer to the question. Is it possible to know (not just predict) the final price of a movement?

[B]BACKGROUND OF MY SYSTEM[/B]
I believe that cause and the effect happens at the same time. If the effect changes in the end that is another cause is happened at the same time that you haven’t seen at that moment. So this idea made me think that time is not something that flow like a river. Time has happened. There is no future and there is no past. Every start and finish happened at the same time. Like a dot not a ray.

I believe this is why some call it destiny and some called reading future, oracle, prophecy. It’s just because every cause had it’s effect at the same moment. No worries; i’m not going to argue if this is the fact or not! That was just an idea. But… What if it is true? This is what i ask myselft when i learn, find out or hear any new ideas. If there is a chance that every cause had it’s target done at the very same moment. How could i apply this to forex trading?

Then i was talking to a friend (i won’t mention his name because i don’t know if he wants me to mention or not) he mentioned about some facts of quantum. At the very same moment i was trying to find a way to figure the final effect of the cause.

Then i started to implement everything into a useable format for forex trading which would let me know the next high when its bottom. And the next bottom exactly.

[B]PROGRESS[/B]
After some time i realized that it’s absolutely possible (which cost me good amounts of money-while testing on real accounts, you have to give it a shot at some point, right? ) Anyway then i took the next step;

Instead of searcing all variations of the final effect i started to find some rules that gives the most possible effect. For example lets say EURUSD is made a low at 1,08 (and we know its the low) what will be the price for high?

Hopefully you will witness that it’s absolutely possible

I won’t explain the rules or the system for now. [B]But i can tell you there are no indicators or pattern trading with this strategy[/B] Just one tool to know the next high or low price. When we reach the predicted price we will check it with some rules.

Please read the journal to see what happens for the next two years if i have time to continue posting. I will simply share only the trades i take with this strategy and their results.

Hope you enjoy this journey.

Ok here we start. According to my 1,1485 analysis 1,0670 was the last (extended) target. So from here it’s all long.
We still don’t know the extended target but will watch the market’s reversals @0880. Hopefully we’ll learn the extended target.

EURUSD - Started buying

* Please note that this has nothing to do with day trading or scalping. We do not have time or pips limitations. It’s about finding the top and bottom cycles.