Big Bang experiment from 1000$ to 10 000$ (real analytics)

What is the problem of 102% analytical forecasts? They are as serious as my school Maths teacher. A pair consolidates, bulls are active, bears are not, bla bla bla. What the crap is going on? There is no sence in such forecasts.

The main problem of all these analysts is that they are far-far from our real-real life. And they can’t tell us any valuable information.

So, and what we are gonna do? Hey, no panic, it’s under control. I will save you and make a real analysis for real guys.

Nah, I don’t mean all books about forex analysis are bull****. It’s not true. Use your own head and if you knock on it, the sound should be a knock-knock, not clink-clank. Checked it out? Off we go.

I am gonna make my own forecast. A good and simple one. And I’m gonna trade as well with my own … What the sh…? Hey, you, bold dude in glasses! Give me the sign! Screenplay synopsis? Get him outta here. I mean my own trading view. And it’s free for sure! What the four eyes said? Altruist? Ok-ok, he is a man, leave him.

Now the main stuff. I will deposit $1000 into my real accout (kinda “grand”). And my goal is to make 10 grands just in 3 months!

I’m gonna make some trade reports and analysis every week. Maybe with pics, if the four eyes tells me how to make them. Lol

See ya, guys!"

Here we go again and and its high time for the real report from the trading person.
Im a bit late with the second step of my trading, there was a small hitch in the unequal fight with the problems of metropolis. Who won? I did). All enemies nervously smoke in the corner, and I’m in business!
After the first post probably not everyone understood, what is in my topic, what is going on and who is the president of Colombia. I know, I write quickly - you read slowly, and the result is a lack of understanding. Attention: brief explanation to this question, no longer to return.
I started a real account with a real balance of $1000 at one broker. At first, I wanted to deposit with one paper - man, they didnt accept it, i had to give ten of them - they did, hey presto! I realized too late that it was possible to join to some promotions before funding - I would get some bonus. But i have none - no trouble. My experiment will be clean. Now Im gonna trade using my own top-secret method. It is so secret as even the author does not know it. And I do. What is there to know? Take a clean chart and trade. The most important thing is to watch the news, or as smart people say, fundamental analysis. As if some egghead man says or cows in Switzerland give less milk, the rate will fall immidiatly and no indicators, that promised growth, will save us.
The goal for me, as it is clear from the title, is to add three zeroes to my account just for three months. I could make a less ambitious plan, like to make only a thousand. But sorry, guys, you can make a thousand just playing guitar, if you know a couple of good songs. Naah, that is not my thing. It is 21th century, you know…
So, last week I had not so many deals and I had more important stuff. The main thing is that there are no dropdowns while we are in profit. The report in a picture will be at the end of the topic.
I traded mainly on the euro\bucks. The situation is very simple there. Everyone is waiting for the downward movement. Like, everyone is Nostradamus there, if the pair falls any day. Any channel or any site is opened - the forecast is the same. Even I believed this and made several deals when I there was a bounce up and I caught a downward movement. But there was no breakthrough! What the f…?
And the situation is very simple. All big bosses in Europe took mices and started to broadcast that everything is baaaaaad, the customer removes the plaaaaaaaster and so on and so on. Well, the pair has played the movement down anyway. So when another big boss stands on the podium and says “I have a suspicion that we are in a big trouble” - no one listens to. Wow. Ive heard it five hundred times. Im waiting for a big-big-biggety big boss to shout: so much for, final not happy end. So the pair will run down. No need in Nastradamus. But this boss does not show up.
I already decided to call Nostradamus: “hey dude. wats up? eurobucks is freaked up”. Bang! Nostradamus fainted.
And I came home, the terminal looked. And anything, even worse. The couple turned the wrong way. So we conclude: grandma is no longer touched on the small do not pay attention to rumors - pair up to them there is no case, and hence we too.
It was Anton who gave some fresh analysis. I wont give it to you every day but when I have some free time, Ill post the results of my profitable trading. You are supposed to wait, read 100 times and comment. Ill answer you for sure! If I want to…
As I promised, I made a screan of the page with transactions from my client area.

Hi to all real traders from your real colleague!
If you do not need the bull**** for your ears and you want to know what’s going on the market now - so you have the right address.
So, dudes. Let’s take the pair EURUSD and see. This week on Monday and Tuesday the pair showed a slight increase. It would seem, where such a move could came from: Stochastic might be blamed or alligator ate somebody again?
No, the whole thing again is in big bosses and fundamental analysis. The main boss came on a tribune recently (who did not get, it is Draghi), and started crying into the microphone: inflation in the eurozone is too small and we need to increase it. Did you see that? While statistics on suicide rate in my country came after the growth from 30 to 65 rubles per dollar, the price is rewritten every week, they do not know how to raise inflation there. Or let’s have a look at the millionaires from Zimbabwe, there are so many scientists on the increase in inflation in the whole country. What the problem!
And that’s not all. The statistics on purchases in the eurozone was published. It turned out, that people do not know where to put the money, solid growth of performance and positive trends. I am sick. In regard to vehicles, Europeans reintroduced the rule of ““ten flies”” as soon as ten flies sat on a car - it’s time to resell it and buy a new one. At this time there is the rule of ""ten accidents” in our areas…
I do not know how high the euro jumped against the dollar, but “stars and stripes” struck back on Wednesday, so the course eurusd dropped. And why? On the one hand, the states reported GDP. So it turned out better than they thought. And in addition they suddenly and accidentally recounted and found that they have accumulated a record stocks of wild oil (this is the maximum fro the last 80 years). From such information the course of the eurusd flew down so fast as it almost broke the bottom of my monitor.
Now, what about my trades and achievements of my goals. The week was not particularly successful, but not so bad. Such an undecided week, you know. I didnt have any time to react to the growth of the dollar, and, of course, I was choosing a European new car. The yen lets me down again, we have old scores with Japan at the state level, so here the yen is capricious with me on a personal level. It ok, go on moving to the target, I noticed one German car already. I have some time to make it up.

Screen of trades for the last week: -

Hey there!
I’m back in business and continue to move to the target. No place to hide - a luxury car is waiting for me amd Im gonna earn for it trading.
The time goes, the results are good but not great as I would like to have. So, my list of trading instruments is added with the new ones - precious metals, oil and indices.
I trade with my super secret technique and Im not gonna tell my secrets.
Here is the report on trades for all the period. Starting this week I increase my activity, as Ive already bought a Christmas tree-aromatizor for my luxury car, and there is no place to hang it up)

• screenshots of opened trades on metals, oil and indices.

Here we go again! Hey everyone!
A real report by a real trader can not be prevented even by the most unreal wind and the most unpleasant weather. So I’m writing again about how my trade is going on and when we finally drive around the city on that car to impress even millionaires.
Patience and patience again, my friends! Judging by the way I was trading this week - not much is left!
After a crazy movement, which was the previous week, after a meeting of the ECB, it seemed like all the key pairs went into hibernation. No hullabaloo at all, so I had to turn my eyes to other instruments. First of all, I was interested in oil, indexes, minor currency pairs.
And oil thanked me for such attention by the best deal of the month and brought me over a hundred dollars.
Traditionally, I present you a report of trades over the past week, as well as the balance chart, that proudly goes up right like my soul with the thought of how I spend the profit:

Greetings, my friends.
You are not pleased with the weather, the government, and perhaps even your wife? Well, it happens. You are welcome to my topic as I have all just super and the results of my trading makes me happy.
This week, a significant event happened: yeah, babe, I doubled my deposit. It took a month and ten days. The results went up, when I added gold, oil and index DAX30, SP500 to the list of trading instruments in addition to the main pairs. Spreads are certainly higher, but business is more interesting.
Although gold doesnt love me too much. And when I say ““not too much””, I mean ““at all””. Especially significant moment for me was the moment when I opened a trade, I accidentally clicked the wrong way, and it immediately closed. So I must be more attantive in trade, where one click per second costs 11 bucks LOL.
But I have good relationship with oil. This trading instrument has become a real black gold. I can say that it already decorates my future car.
Doubled deposit for the month is a good thing, on the one hand, but I’m still not happy enough. If a doctor said to eat spinach, then I will. If I said that I make 10 000 for three months, then I must. So sience next week, I will double lot and off we go for the dream. There is nothing but 8 000, or quadruple the amount).
Screens for your attention:

Merry Christmas greetings, dear colleagues!
Columbus sailed and sailed until he discovered America.
Mendeleev slept and slept until he had a dream about the table of chemical elements.
Now it is actually my turn. Trade and trade until I’ll boost my deposit in ten times.
At the moment, it shows a tripled deposit, which means: Houston, we have no problem!
I changed a lot to 0.4 and immediatly got positive results. Although, I know that risks have significantly increased. But the point is that you can work in a regular worker and be afraid of the head, be afraid to take any risk, so as not to lose the job. But it’s not about me. I’m ready to risk for a dream, as well as it is politic and thought through.
The market is about to fall into the New Year hibernation, so we must take maximum from it. If it will not give everything to me voluntarily - I will take it force. I need to show the two of us who rules the world. Here’s all like on the farm: who was the first one who took a hayfork, he becomes a host.

Of course, I wanna have a rest on New Year’s night of December 31 to January 11 (and that’s not a mistake), but u’d better strike iron without walking away from the cash register. I’ll have a rest when I have 10 000 backs. For now I decorated a Christmas tree with small bills, rubbed my monitor with rabbit’s paw for good luck (during rubbing, no animal was harmed), and again right to the battle!

Hey, is anybody there? Well, happy belated! Holidays are holidays, but I need to earn. So, the markets have just woken up, and there is already a storm. The pound certainly got the most, but on one hand, certainly everyone is happy on Downing Street, there is a good incentive for exporters. For sure, this will not go unnoticed by the competing economies, so I wudn’t like to spite. On the other hand, the Canadian once again demonstrates the willingness to succumb to the bulls and be tested on the stability of 1.42. Actually in the nearest future, I’m gonna work with it on purchases, and as you see I has already been working.

As I expected, the Canadian realized its potential of growth. That let me realize the lot opened in the last post by take with the total growth of 402 dollars with the price of 1.42950. The counted level turned to be close to the optimal one. At the moment we see a flat with some danger of correction. The advanced strategy is buys from the zone that is close to same 1.43 and takes in the zone 1.45. And for now Im waiting for, and that doesnt prevent me to catch candles if they appear.

good job so far. keep it up

Last week, the Canadian dollar, as I had requested, continued its rally and reached its psychological level 1.4700. That let me to conduct a really good trade on the purchase of 1.4470 till take to 1.46711, and I pulled outta the space not superfluous 548.29 dollars. Further retention of the purchase was like arrogance on my part, and setting against the trend to carelessness, so I just meditated on winter wood. And now it is all clear that I have done right, I got quite a substantial rebound, the depth of which is not predictable.

But the most important thing is in the process, my deposit accelerates and its high time to increase lots.

I agree. Datailed reports about quite succesful trades, I don’t face such posts every day on forums.

Hello everyone. Glad to know that either we have forecasted the flat of the canadian correctly, or the canadian listened to us and went to the flat by himself. No matter! The forecast turned to be correct. So, personally I was able to gain 600 and a bit more on deposit due to locking deals at the same time. And I can only guess how much you gained :wink: But I’m not discouraged, sum day I ll catch up with you and for now I state a quadrupling of my deposit. For the future, I suggest that the canadian has shown the ““double top””. So, bears have a chance, as a chance of flat, but bulls defenetly have a rest. Right like I would like to see, but summer is too far. Well, c ya, colleagues.

I’m really suprised that you’re keeping trading USDCAD and making money on it. You’ve encouraged me to try this pair as well.

Hey man love youre gains and mentality in this, i just have a question about the first trade you posted the usd/cad one.
It seems to me you were stopped out at this one? From what i can see the price came down to scrape the 1.40550 and you set youre sell limit at 1.40775.
Did you move your stop or anything?

Happy trading:)

So, we continue to squeeze profit out of the space, using the pair USDCAD. The last week was marked by the bears, from which I took advantage by growing up my deposit up to 4000 dollars. It’s high time to think about the lot output changes. In order to continue more active making money. Spring is coming soon, it is getting more romantic, but it will not find it in the platform. So, based on the situation, Im gonna take Sells on short-term pullbacks, up to the level of 1.345. As for me, the channel looks like it is on the screen below. Good weekends to everyone!

Hi everyone, I have two pieces of news, a good one and… better one!
So, the first one is about the story where only 2 and a half of a month passed by. And I was able to make quick money on my deposit, from starting $1000 to $4548.94 on 02/11/16. Not bad, ha?) Well, it could have been better a li bit - my bad. I made a mistake and didnt join any bonus, or promo from my broker. And now, I have to thank you, my dear readers, freshforex broker and, for sure, the forex market for everything that happened. And here is the second piece of news: for now the experiment is on pause, as there is off-line investment project, which requires both time and money. So, I applied for the withdrawal of the whole amount. By the way, I withdrew money through WebMoney 8.34 minutes Oo But I promise not to disappear and appear in a couple of months, depending on the circumstances.

It’s a pity that you have quit the project, but I hope you will come back and continue it. Wait for new posts anyway:)