AujlaFX's Trading Journal

Hello fellow traders!

I am an aspiring forex trader who has spent the last few years learning various trading methods. Ultimately I keep going back to price action at its simplest form. Although indicators can be profitable, taking trades based on a cross simply did not make me profitable. I found that trading price action allowed me to make strides towards becoming a better trader because it allowed me to understand market movement.

I am no professional trader and I am definitely not a guru trying to sell a product. I just want to create this journal to record my thought process so that I can improve as a trader through dedication and commitment. I will post pictures of my trades at the time I take them and the results of those trades no matter if they are a winner or a loser. I hope that by sharing my trades I can help others understand basic price action setups and I am excited to learn from all of you. Ultimately the best way to learn is to learn from each other through the sharing of ideas. Please feel free to comment and ask questions.

The basic price action methods I will be posting about are engulfing bars, inside bars, two-bar reversals and pin-bars. I will be taking these trades from support and resistance zones. As I grow as a trader I will learn more methods. I want to keep everything as simple as possible at the start and let the experience and confidence help dictate the methods of my trading. I will primarily focus on the daily charts as I have had the most success with those.

I am tired of wishing I was profitable, it’s time to start working to become profitable.