From $128 to $128,000

Hello guys so i have come up with a strategy that can take me from $128 to $128,000 in as little as 1302 pips. I have tried this before and have failed miserably but i still feel that i can make it work with a few tweaks that i’ve made. I will be trading the NZD/USD pair. I like this pair because of it’s low margin requirements and low volatility. So my plan is to wait until a move is made usually what you would consider a spike in the market and i reverse or counter trade it for as many pips as the market will give me. I don’t like having a set number in mind because the market doesn’t always give you a set number. From my experience i could win anywhere between 5-40 pips depending on the market and how long i wait. I feel that this can work because from my experience the market can not trade in one direction for an extended period of time and eventually it will have to reverse even if for only a brief moment. Unlike i’ve done in the past i’ve decided that i will take a mental stop loss of up to 20 pips if i feel the market may never go in my direction. I’ve decided that this will work because if i take that slight loss instead of the up to 95 pip losses i’ve had in the past that i can take future trades and make that money back and more because of the risk i am taking. I will be using no indicators just pure price action and mainly technical analysis.

I know most of you would never consider this but i wanted to post to show that it can be done if i were to accomplish it. I know that in reality i may never achieve this goal but i am willing to try. I will be doing this alongside another low-risk strategy of mine with the same pair.

I have been trading for about 15 months but i feel that i have a lot of trading experience. I lvoe trading because it’s risky and i am a risk-taker because i feel that you can never get anywhere in life without taking risks.

I will be posting my trades throughout the week with you guys wins and losses.

Feel free to comment and give your insight.

Are you able to setup an account with Automated analytical tool for your forex trading account, Social forex community | Myfxbook so that there will be a record of your trades?

I’ve tried before and could never get it to work. With my broker i have to trade using MT4 but i prefer to trade with the brokers software

no actually that was through forex factory let me look into it

Ok yeah i just created an account with Myfxbook to share my trades

This is the link to keep up with my trades on myfxbook $128 to $128,000 System by travonp | Myfxbook