Trading the Trend with Strong/Weak Analysis

DO you trade in forex? which broker sir??
For me I’m already trade in liteforex for many years using EA. great there especially in ECN account.faster

Yes I trade Forex through FXCM

Ever since I moved my daily Strong Weak ranking posting to my other thread in the Free Forex Trading Systems forum. I have been looking for a useful use of this thread. I post a lot of trading lessons for both my benefit and to answer question from other traders. I am thinking this might be a good place to house those lessons. So going forward I will still post link for my weekly market review video but also watch for my trading lessons, By lessons I am speaking of my personal experiences trading,

How to make your own Strong Weak rankings

Trading the Pin Bar Reversal

Weekly market review,

Market review video for week ending 5/13/16

Dennis who is that old guy holding you?

Market review video for week ending May 20th

Here is my weekly look at market trends, S&P looks ready to break to new all time highs, while gold continues it’s 4 week pull back, We still see a strong Dollar and Pound as Euro and Aussie remain weak, maybe some life for the CAD as it ended it’s 3 week loosing streak

Here is my weekly market review video, lots of reversals do to NFP

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

Talking points:

Traders can look for high-probability setups by matching a strong and a weak currency
Strong/Weak Analysis can be performed in a variety of ways; in the article we address two
We outline approaches for Scalpers, Swing Traders, and Longer-Term Fundamental Traders

Here is my weekly market review video

Nice work.Enjoy your Analysis

Here is my look at the markets in the aftermath of the Brexit vote, the good, the bad and the ugly

Link in the reply is dead, no answer there

Yes, YEN is common denominator, but how does that transfer the ratings to cross pairs like NZD vs CHF etc.

Seems like it might be fine for trading vs JPY, but I don’t get the logic completely.

I shall read on…

Hi Dennis,

IAM New to the forum, very interrested by your work. How can I become a follower? Do you have a Tweeter account?
Best regards from New Caledonia
Laurent

MattMoney got me here. I see it’s been a sleepy thread for a while. Just wanted to drop by and take a look.

I might have posted the wrong SW thread, there is a much more recent one here: https://forums.babypips.com/t/trading-the-trend-with-strong-weak-analysis/77959?u=mattymoney

2 Likes

Why can’t i see any pictures? :thinking: