2% return per day

[B]Stars EA - 1 minute chart scalping robot for MT4[/B]

I started this trading journal to keep track of my custom made EA performance.

[B]The Goal[/B]: To produce [B]2%[/B] return per day, consistently every single day for one year.

This is a scalping EA that work in the 1 minute time chart. There’s no more waiting around, there’s always action in the 1 minute time frame chart. [I]I know the feeling of waiting around just for a signal to enter a simple buy or sell trade; that can be extremely frustrating.
[/I]
My online portfolio:
https://www.fxjunction.com/profile/cryptocurrency/I/stats

If you like my EA trading system’s performance, you can automatically copy my trade instantly at fxjunction.

I’ve decided to name this MT4 1 minute scalping robot: [B]Stars EA[/B]

[B]Side Note:[/B] Stars EA have 3 trading modes:
[I](I’ve programmed the robot to allow the user to choose their risk trading mode)[/I]
[ul]
[li]Low risk trading mode
[/li][li]Middle risk trading mode
[/li][li]High risk trading mode
[/li][/ul]

1 Like

So far the daily return is 1.88%
The margin use is only 1% of the entire account balance.
It looks like its on track to achieve my daily gain of 2%.

Just check my online portfolio.
The equity margin increased to 3% that’s not how I wanted it to be. I want it to remain at around 1% used account margin.

My goal for the Stars EA is to consistently produce around $100 per day or (2% per day) while only using 1% account margin. Is that even possible?

I’ll check back again tomorrow to see how thing goes.

Apparently, the old saying is still true. "In order to make money you need to risk money."
Maybe that is why my EA system risked 3% used margin yesterday. Now it dropped down to 2% used margin.
that 1% difference produced an extra $78 in earning so far.

It looks like I’m right today. The margin used have reduced down to 2% and it produced a profit of 3% today.

So far so good! My 1 minute chart scalping Stars EA has placed over 936 trades in 9 days and is producing profits every day.

It’s around 4pm today, the Stars EA generated $41 at 91% win rate. Market just closed on Friday.

Not a bad 10 days performance for Stars EA. In just 10 days, it generated 20% return. Let’s see if this EA can hold up for the next few days.

How does this system work? Does it use Stop Loss?

Stop loss is automatically managed by the EA. As you can see in my portfolio, there are some losing trades. Those trades were automatically closed by the EA.

I know that scalping in the 1 minute time frame is extremely hard to do. Most EAs failed.
I will continue to tweak the Stars EA so that it will always produce at least 2% gain per day.

It’s Sunday! Most people don’t trade on Sunday because of bad experiences of losing trades on Sunday. I’m going to let the Stars EA run and see how it trades on Sunday. Will it produce a profit? Let’s wait and see.

For the last 2 days, Stars EA returned 3.27% ($98) with a win ratio so far at 93%
Total return for last 13 trading days is 27%

I’ve decided to close all open positions manually to lock in $674 for 13 days of Stars EA’s performance.
Not to mention, the account’s margin used was at 7%. Now, it’s reduced down to only 1% margin used.

I’ve restart the EA to let it run again. Let’s see how it will perform in the next few days.

Stars EA doesn’t produce 500% to 1000% return per day. Its goal is to consistently produce around 2% return per day. High returns usually means high margin used.

The higher the margin used, the higher the risk the account can go to $0. Risk management is key to producing profits in trading Forex.

An in depth look at the trades made by Stars EA

What is the purpose of your thread?

This is a trading journal I created to track the daily performance of my custom made EA called Stars EA. In other words, this is my online version of ‘Note to Self’

PS. you can also create your own trading journal to keep track of your trading skills.

I made the right decision by closing all of those open positions. Those open positions prevented Stars EA to open new trades. After those positions were closed, the EA open up new trading opportunities. Today it generated 5% gain ($159 profit). For the last 14 days, it has a positive 3541 pips gained. The risk reward ratio for today is 1:5 (1% account margin used, produced 5% gain for today).

New Goal: Let’s see if I can program the EA to increase the pips gain to 5000 without the increase of account’s margin used percentage.

Drawdown is low currently under 12%

Ultimate Goal: Keep account’s Drawdown under 20% at all times.

Ok in that case I’ll unsubscribe as I thought you may share your trading strategy. Good luck