2% return per day

Normal setting. Low Risk Trading mode.

Thanks and I can’t wait to check out the Stars EA.

Also, I downloaded your AmazingCrossover EA and it is operational; however, it continues to place repeated trades.

How do I adjust the settings so that it only makes one trade per moving average cross?

This is a great program and I can’t wait to get it working properly.

Thanks Cryptocurrency

@EasyMoneyNow
"Amazing Crossover System EA" was a Free EA I created a while ago.
I don’t know what’s going on with your mt4 platform and why it won’t work for you.
Anyhow, if I remember correctly that ‘Amazing Crossover System EA’ was made using a free web based EA maker program.

If you don’t know how to write computer programming codes. You can go to this link here to try to make EAs for yourself. Right now, I write my own computer programming codes so I do not need it.
Online Forex Expert Advisor Generator

Nice day for Stars EA. It produced $266 today with 86% win accuracy. That’s about 8% gain. While keeping the P/L float at around the same rate of $1600.

Side note: Stars EA is currently in high risk trading mode. Low risk trading mode is turned off. Account margin used is at 12%.

Side note: Stars EA high risk trading mode drawdown is currently at 38%.

Cool. Thanks Cryptocurrency. Also, I’m sure the Stars EA project will be phenomenal and can’t wait till all the bugs are worked out. Thanks again

Latest screen shot of EURUSD closed trades showing Stars EA’s high risk trading mode.

Howz about a screenshot of them GBPUSD trades.

GBPUSD trades are not closed yet.
Still waiting for the price to recover, then EA will automatically close those trades.

Good luck with that. What if it doesn’t.

In the mean while, Stars EA will try to produce profits in EURUSD to increase the account’s balance to offset the negative equity caused by GBPUSD. The EA will wait until GBPUSD price catch up, then it will close all GBPUSD trades.

Balanced increased from $3000 to $4700. This is high risk trading mode, that’s why the margin used is at 24% or higher.

This chart below shows the balance line going up, and the yellow line represent the equity line.
From December 8th, 2015 to December 30th, 2015. Stars EA was put in low risk trading mode, so you see the equity line is close to the balance line.

After December 30th, 2015. I put Stars EA in high risk trading mode to test out its maximum capability. In high risk trading mode, the equity line is further away from the balance line.

Side note: If the balance doesn’t increase daily, the EA is in trouble. In order for the balance to increase, Stars EA must make money every single day while the equity line is playing catch up!

It looks like this Robot is going to kill your account…Does it work with a martingale like system? I see many trades close as the same point

No, it doesn’t use martingale.

If it destroy the account that means it just can’t handle high risk trading mode.
It can only handle low risk trading mode.

Equity line climbing up slowly.

Account balance increased to $5300

Latest update: The Equity line is catching up. Stars EA is doing a fantastic job at producing profits every day to increase the balance while its waiting for the equity line to fully catch up.

Stars EA doing a nice job increasing the account balance to $6000.
I’m going to set a new goal for Stars EA very soon…

Nice recovery but not save jet. I looked better on low risk Why you change a winning team?

Hi,

is there any chance to share this EA, I would like to test it. If not…I understand :slight_smile:

thanks

Latest update:

Account generated 11,000 pips gain in 47 days.

New Goal for Stars EA:
Increase the pips gain to 15,000

hi crypto am confused why are you not just letting the stars EA to run in a safer mode.
increasing the risk is always going to end up blowing account, let it run in safe mode for a few months we will all see how well it does then you could start a subscription for it

cheers paulypcket

I mentioned in my earlier post, right now, I’m testing to see the maximum risk Stars EA can handle. Right now, people can still auto copy my trades if they want. Just make sure they have the same account balance to handle the risk.