My Forex Live Account Journal ( 137 USD )

Hello Everyone,
My name is Ambrose, this will be my trading journal for my live account which i funded some few days ago with 137 USD. I am believing myself to raise this 137$ to some substantial amount like 1000’s. I know my expectation is not that realistic my but who cares,after all it all bow down to making green pips. I will try as much as possible to update this journal more often with progress ie both the GAINS and the LOSSES. Y’all wish me will on this lonely journey. :57::57:

I took this GBPJPY trade though this is not my first trade, had taken about 4 trades earlier on just that that i couldnt get time to post them here. The reason i took this trade is that price has been stacked my Support Line which was tested 3 times recently.Also price has been unable to pass through my 61.8 fib. All these gave me the impression that pullback is taken place so entered Sell position risking 5.79% for 16.14 % reward. Let see what price has in-store for me. Wish me happy green pips.

Too bad i lost this trade. So my account is down by -5.79% with -40pips to recover.

So far on my Live account journey, i have lost 13.13 % of my account. All the same i know its part of the game so i will only have to sit down i know which part of trading plans i am violating. Anyway i have entered few trades this morning.

Too bad i think this week has been bad for my Live trades. I have been on losing streak since the beginning of the week.

i took a Sell on GBPAUD

and a SELL on EURUSD

Do you mind if I make a couple of suggestions?
Only trade 0.01 lots, 0.02 is too much for your account size.
Don’t open a 2nd trade until your 1st trade is in profit and you have a stop loss at breakeven or better.
Best wishes

Thanks bro…

I havent been active on my journal since i started it but i will be sure of visiting this thread each day. the following charts are my ideas on these pairs.

Today’s trade will be EURGBP weekly.
i short @ 0.84049
tp @ 0.81203

First chart was wrong chart

Thank you for your awesome suggestions, they will be factored in my trading plans but sorry for late reply .