Million Dollar Indices Trading (Options and Futures)

Latest update on today position. Look like as I say, a big Bullish Trap yesterday and all the way going back down.

Latest update on today positions. Very very big mistake on last few days. If someone notice my holding position, there are one 9450 SOLD CALL on DAX. Price should be ok, but a very basic mistake on MAY contract instead of JUNE. Luckily noticed today, otherwise gone expired on tomorrow. Will rectify mistakes later on Option Market open.

Today latest update on all positions. European Indices options May Contract expiring today. Rectified mistake that had been done last few days and luckily no losses occurs.

Latest update on European Session Pre-Opening market for this week. I believe another tough week, Asian Session seems another small ranging day.

Today update on position. Got some pips yesterday actually although very low volatile, I believe today even worst as there are no any fundamental push on the market.

Tomorrow will be still update my holding position. Might not updating my position on this Thursday and Friday because going my Cruise trip holiday to Japan and Korea. Will increase this account capital to USD 1.5 million start on 1st of June because increasing my DAX position and Nymex Crude hedging strategy for a trial run with small amount. Also, hopefully my IB account could be done this week as well and likely starting capital on Interactive might be around USD 600k to USD 800k approximately. Therefore, might be sharing 2 account simultaneously on this journal start on 1st of June hopefully.

Has been busy last week after my Korea and Japan trip, so not really have enough time to update all my position. This is my latest update on held position. Later will update my statement as well.

This is the latest statement of my account on this month. As in statement instead of USD 1 million, I have added another USD 500k last couple of days to increase higher position on DAX and also some fund to trial run on NYMEX OIL and Hong Kong HSI. Probably next week maybe will add another account to same on this journal, but using Interactive Brokers as Financial Advisor account. Hopefully will get it done by end of this week and start running on next week. Expected will be roughly about USD 600k on that account.

This is today latest update on my position. Closed all NYMEX OIL hedging position with pretty nice profit on Friday before closing. Later on US open will reenter some NYMEX position as the spreads are pretty high now on OPTIONS. Not worth in it. So far so good and DAX has move all my position to JULY contract as this Friday JUNE contract gonna expired.

This is latest today update on my position. Nothing much changes actually, as pretty low volume on the opening week and approaching JUNE expiration.

Almost forgotten to update my position today. Quite busy today having meeting to avoid any hard landing on upcoming Brexit problem.

Crazy volatility after yesterday breaking on sadly Jo Cox murdered. Closed my oil position with some consider good profit yesterday and so far so good for the week. Will be flying to Malaysia on Monday, so probably will not update position on Monday. Staying there for a week and will be coming back Shanghai on Saturday. Enjoy and happy weekend.

Latest update on my today position. Just reach Malaysia yesterday night after almost 5 hours delayed on my flight so unable to update my position. Grab some profit yesterday after a big charge for 350 points yesterday. So you can see not much position left as Brexit Referendum soon. No point to start a war with those speculators now and it is better to sit on the sideline and watch the war just as watching EURO 2016 while eating popcorn.

Ok, this is my today position. As I said yesterday, no changes on position as I am preparing for Brexit and staying sideline. In fact in trading point of view, I hope a “Leave” will win as I see more opportunities of grabbing money. If “Remain” win as what I expected, nothing much change will change.

Ok, since nothing interesting to share on my position, let me share my happy statement update today. So far on this account, my profit hit USD 100k for the 1st time after all those hard work. So I think I should share my joy for those who did follow my journal.

1 hour from now opening counter for voting “Brexit”. Still, nothing change on my today position. Getting ready everything no matter what the outcome tomorrow.

Ok, this is my today update position after Brexit Vote. I believe it is just a first shot for UK and EU. But in fact on my research, Britain exit will not even near results as what those “Leave” campaign mislead those voter. Instead of what they mentioned the collapse of EU, I prefer to believe the fact that more likely the collapse of United Kingdom. The truth is, other EU countries are not likely to exit or any referendum, but the Scottish “highly likely” to held an independence vote, and Northern Ireland maybe back to Republic of Ireland. This means UK became smaller with only Wales and England. If you ask me what is my opinion on Pound or FTSE, I will give you only one answer, there are more downside to go with nowhere bottom.

So here my latest position update on European Indices and OIL trading for the week. As everyone notice that margin requirement start reducing which means probably market start to stabilize even though there are still a lot of uncertainties from UK leave. But I believe EU Indices start to stabilize, but UK not likely as they yet to know what to do after voting “Leave”.

This is my today held position. Nothing much changes as market pretending to stabilize after Brexit vote. Do have some profit on yesterday trading and I believe choppy rodeo bull riding for a couple of weeks maybe.

Here is my today holding position on pre-opening European session. Almost time to shift my contract but I guess there might be some chance for more profit, so might start to shift on probably next week.