Stable profit - my friend

Hello dear readers!

I’m glad to be a member of this forum. I would like to share with you my success. In this post I will review my trade and if you’re interested, I look forward to your comments.

My trading strategy is summarized in two words:

I trade intraday. My analysis, often based on the Elliott Wave theory. Using candlestick patterns and shapes. Also, to determine the levels, I use Fibonacci.

Today I found a method of using different combinations of indicators and technical analysis to successfully and consistently profitable trading.

[B]Go for a profit![/B]

I post a few of my recent orders for assessing trade. And the schedule of profitability for the year as proof that the strategy works. In the future, I will post forecasts and market disclosure.

Now I see a picture on the GBP / USD. Price reached the top of wave 5 and started the correction phase that consists of wave A-B-C. More likely to continue in motion corrective triangle, the output of which will be on sale, as we see the descending trend at H4

The second scenario is that if dominated by the figure of a “double bottom”, the motion to proceed to the top level of 1.43200, and then followed by a decline.

The equity graph implies that either:

1. You changed your strategy from around trade 110
  2. Market changed and your strategy suffered
  3. The strategy might only be profitable for the specific period

‘Double bottems’ only are significant directly after a sharp price drop. And what you show is an anticipated pattern as you draw the last significant line yourself

To me its more a head n shoulder with the neck on the 61.8 fib line. Not to worry. Love a good prediction.

You notice exactly right.
Yes, I changed my strategy. Even last year, I traded long-term deals. Afterwards moved to intraday strategy.

Yes, it is very likely that the downward movement will stop at the level of 61.8 Fibo. Thus, forming the second shoulder.

I opened today an order for my forecast USD / CAD, and the forecast was justified.

The price reached the lower border of the trend would be expected growth. The transaction was closed when the maximum wave 5.

So I traded for EUR / USD for sale, relied on further downward movement after the rebound from the resistance of 1.13700. My expectations were realized.

Why not post your trades when you open them, with your reasons, rather than after you close them

No problem. I will trade the next time, I’ll post open trades

I show the history of the three transactions that I opened today and which were closed at the end of the trading period.
After opening

later

And after close

And now the latest forecasts and the example of my trades. I post the transaction online last time, because I want to avoid copying.

USD / JPY - approaching accomplishment. In Eur / Usd - still waiting. Good thread, I will follow. I’ll wait for the next review.

Deals today.
My prediction for the GBP / USD - will probably fall from the border of the trend to the support level 1.41289. It is also possible breakdown of the trend, as the prospect of testing 1.44870.
[/ATTACH]

Just to give a forecast for the GBP / NZD. If the level of 2.0776 is broken, we can expect further growth. If not broken, decline to 2.0420.

In GBP / USD may grow within wave 5 for the uptrend. I also see that there was a strong reversal pattern. Therefore, you can also expect a drop to the level of 1.41306, if the wave №5 over, and then rise up in the correction 1.43237

Forecast GBP NZD - justified. GBPUSD still completed wave 5 and now is expected decline, as indicated higher.

Did you trade this? Ive had a few hundred pips in this pair this week