Stable profit - my friend

Profits Monday. USD / JPY met our expectations.

My forecast for the GBP / USD is. I believe that, at a penetration through the resistance level of 1.46747, the price will resume wave formation 5 and will go to 1.48137. If price is not a mark preodaleet 1.46747, the possible long-term movement along this level.

EUR / USD is preparing to test the level of the upper border of the trend and the upper boundary of the rectangular correction. At the same time, a possibly move down within a rectangle formation step further and also according to the correction of the uptrend. At the same time, we must remember that the breakdown of a rectangular shape as probable as the price touched the center line of the rectangle at the last fall.

AUD / NZD will form correction after the completion of the fifth wave, while, after reaching 23.6 Fibo, will reverse the correctional movement, then perhaps move to the formation of 50 fib.

I closed the deal on the AUD / NZD as the loss-making. I decided to cut the negative and reserved pending order on the case, if the prediction will come true. In addition, I have discovered these transactions:

Total trading today. EUR / USD caught at the touch support.

Hello. There are my thoughts for today.

I can see the formation of wave 5 and a temporary increase to 50 Fib, after which will fall. The level from which bounced the current price (1.1405) - a strong support level.

In this case, if the market will not be able to interrupt this support, the possible option of forming a double top as an option for future figures. When it will be tested the level of 1.16800. After forming the second top, certainly the price should go down.

Initial Jobless Claims is now really has increased 274K, but it is possible that the value will return to the previous mark. But we know that a few months, the NFP volatility does not provide driving directions. We have seen alternate jumps up and down. Such a scenario is a continuation of the trend can not be ruled out.

At the same time, Unemployment Rate tends to decrease, except for the last month. 5% for now and 4.9 for last period.

Trading on the NFP. I was unable to catch the whole movement. But I earned.

Woow, this is how i approach my trades but just I am not yet good at the elliot waves aspect , looking as your chart has really inspired me to learn more of techniques use to identify these patterns on every chart. Looking forward to learn more from you okay. If possible show me few skills and i will be glad.

Forecast EUR / USD. If the formation of a wave 5 has been completed, it is likely followed by a further pullback upward correction after a descending impulse. This leads to a rebound from Fibo level 50, and return to it after a small growth. If wave 5 is not yet complete, it will result in a further decline to the level of 23.6.

Forecast USD / JPY. Movement within the descending trend. It is possible to decrease the price and the lower limit test. At the same time we can see that most likely to be followed by further formation of a wave 4 up. Currently on the H4, I see the formation of wave-correction after descending pulse, confirming the likelihood of formation of a wave 4 to 109,617.
Do not forget that now the price is at a level of 38.2, it is therefore possible movement in the form of consolidation.

E / J. We see the formation of two identical pieces in a row. At the same time, the script can be changed, as the correctional movement can not be completed (in the middle of the trend line). Therefore, after this correction, correction channel will broken as testing the lower border of the trend or growth within the D1 descending trend correction

Forecast on USD / JPY. the growth of the target within the wave 5. At the same time, the current price is below the level of resistance, so the nearest perspective can be put on sell.

My forecasts for EUR / JPY and USD / JPY (09 of may) are justified. The price has almost reached the goals.
In EUR / USD was justified by the option, in which the price moves between the levels of Fib, describing the correlation horizontally

I analyzed the pair EU. In the long run, more likely to fall and the formation of a wave 5, and the depth of the fall, should be right up to the level 0 Fibonacci. But we must remember that in the way the price will be two levels of support 1.12813 and 1.12362. Therefore, we must be vigilant. Similarly, the variant further growth within the wave 4, but, after that, followed by a decline in the same manner as in the first scenario.

USD / JPY. My previous prediction was correct. Formation of five waves up has already occurred. Thus, the price is really back in the blue trend. Now it completed the formation of correction of the wave A just formated wave B. It is expected the formation of C, in the correction, and the head and shoulders pattern.

GBP/USD is the same forecast. At the same timea small corrective movement upward from the level of 23.6 is completed.
Formation of wave 5. At the same time, perhaps testing the upper boundary of the uptrend.

I would like to share with you how I use my strategy for opening orders. For example UJ

All my trading results for the last 2 days.
I caught the wave on the GBP / USD during the pulse.