Stable profit - my friend

Fall GBPUSD and EURUSD. The referendum_results - UK out of the EU
EUR / USD. Clear touch 1.13760 and then, under the influence of the news, falling down. Price came out of the triangle, as I said before, having played with the level of 1.13760.
GBP / USD. Reached the lowest point for the MN. Movement is formed in accordance with the downward trend. News led to the fact that there was a rebound from the upper border of the trend and a clear touch the lower.

E/U H4, G/U W, G/U MN

I do not traded during the referendum. Here are the latest results. I withdraw a small portion of my earned funds 35k. My acc. №304656 my moneybox is 313230

I have a good profit on market movements today after the news.

Forecast EUR USD. Price came out of the uptrend. Return to it - is unlikely. My opinion is that now the price correction phase after the pulse down because of the news. Probable output of corrective triangle with further movement down to 1.08253, or a continuation of the correction, between the levels of 50 and 61.8. Immediate objectives while moving down - is 1.08253 and 1.05579

M30, M30, D1

Forecast GBPUSD. Correction begins to form an uptrend. Inside the trend correction downward movement is completed, which began as a consequence of the rebound from the level of 61.8. Thus, the completed wave 2. In this case, expected to be completed 3-4-5 waves and the formation of the rising trend correction.
If the price to break the upward movement, then we can assert that the correction will be configured as multiple testing of 1.32040.

M30, M30

I love to see these analysis of yours…

The cable went the way just as you predicted bro…awesome.

EUR / USD continues to move within the triangle. At the same time, it is now being formed descending correction stage. Chance goes beyond the triangle in the near future, as its median line - a level of 61.8. Now the price at this level, which could be the beginning of the pulse. In this case, the output of the triangle can be according to a trend or not.
According to the wave theory, I see the end of the correction and the beginning of 1-2 waves.
If the output is down, it is likely - touch Fibonacci level 100. When up, it rebound from the 61.8, 50 and bridging the achievement 38.2

The forecast, which I did earlier on USD / JPY is confirmed. Now motion graphics is a part of the downward trend, with forming a corrective waves in the area the lower limit. Wave 4 is forming now.

EURUSD (H4)
The first option - it is the completion of wave motion and the formation of waves 4-5. In this case, the objective is achieved 1.09710
The second option - a way out of the triangular correction. Now the price stops at the lower limit price growth is possible. The increase to the level of 61.8 (1.11200)

My last orders. For EURUSD i closed a little loss but in all i got a profit +41824.40USD (with commissions) Also, there are investments +16150 USD

Forecast on EUR USD. It continues to move in the triangle, as I had predicted. Now possible sample correction upwards, thus, the formation of Elliott wave at Fibonacci levels, or decline to the level of 100 and a break-down triangle.

H4

The forecast on USDJPY continues accomplished on the scenario that I have pointed out earlier. The formation of Elliott waves. Now I look forward to building a wave 5. At the same time, there was a likelihood of breakdown of the channel, in this case, growth is possible up to the level of 111,488

D1

My order on Friday.
Today, I will trade the EUR / USD and USD / JPY. Later I will show result.

My results at beginning of this week. I’m pleased.
trades: +$39 737.88 investments: +$20 300.00

Consider the position of the U / J. We can see the continuation of the scenario that I described last time. It is likely that further price reductions will follow in the downward trend. Now the price has reached the upper limit of the trend and testing the levels of resistance. If you look at a smaller timeframe, we can see that the formation of a wave №5 completed, just complete the correctional wave A and B . Expected to decline in the correction C
You can not exclude the possibility of breakdown of the trend and achieve a level of 111,488. In this case, will form the rest of the wave: 2-3-4-5.

H4 and D1

As for EUR / USD. We can see that the formation of a triangle, and its breakdown led to the construction of a rectangular correction between levels 50 and 100 Fib.
At the same time, it formed a downward trend in the framework of this correction.
Next we can expect a movement according to the trend and a further decline to the lower support 1.09124 and if the rectangle will be formed on the level above 1.09124 (1.09600), it is expected to rise to the top side of the rectangle 1.11688 in the short term.

H4

My last results.

According EurUSd forecast remains the same as the one that I made 29/07. Now the price on the upstream channel and possibly its extension to 38.2. But at the same time, now the price is at the top of the rectangle, which I drew earlier. Therefore, it is now met with resistance and probably fall under the wave theory.

H4, H1, H1

USD / JPY continues to go according to my prediction. Price reduction according to the trend, completing wave 5. Thus, on the way to support that price can not bridge. Thus, it is likely that this support 100,631, will be the turning point for further growth. If this level is overcome, the decline will continue until it touches the bottom border of the trend.

D1